PDA

View Full Version : Carson HomeRacer, Anyone has feedback about this model ?

Red Team
2006.10.07, 03:05 PM
I've tried search but very few words about it...is anyone around who has such model to share with us some impressions ?

U can see it HERE (http://www.carson-modelsport.de/de/modelle/homeracer124.htm)

Draconious
2006.10.07, 05:02 PM
Looks like one of the mini-z clone descendents.

Hope this isnt spam ;)

Red Team
2006.10.08, 05:32 AM
Looks like one of the mini-z clone descendents.

Hope this isnt spam ;)

Man, on contrary, I've heard it's an xmods clone, that's why I really want to know how it is, especially on inside...I asked on several forums...but nobody knows and since here I can see more european forum members, I still hope I can have an answer. Either way, miniz or xmods clone, It's only 20 euro and since both are not available in my country...but this clone is...guess what it's easier for me to purchase ?

Wherever I asked, nobody thought it could be spam...why here ?...kind of dissapointing answer for a first time post ! :confused:

arch2b
2006.10.08, 11:13 AM
nothing against you i'm certain. being one of most popular mini-z forums makes you a target for spammers or spambots. we've had a rash of these in the last month or so.

please let us know if you find more information.

Red Team
2006.10.08, 01:53 PM
nothing against you i'm certain. being one of most popular mini-z forums makes you a target for spammers or spambots. we've had a rash of these in the last month or so.

please let us know if you find more information.

Ok, I understand...anyway I translated the page and I've got the folowing results:

Remote controlled cars of Carson Driving finished electric road vehicle models with remote control. Experiencing it engine haven - Feeling in the own 4 walls. Description: By the small yardstick the models are suitable outstanding for running in the living room. The futuristically arranged remote controlling plant transfers the driving instructions digitally proportionally reliably. The model can be driven thus very sensitivly. The speed control takes place steplessly. Now again! 3 channels for switching to the selection: A + B + C The channels are adjustable at the remote control. Tear with three vehicles at the same time around the bet!

Technical data:
Design: RC Model
Yardstick: 1:24
Kind of engine: EP
Use: Onroad Execution:
Finished model Drive: Electrical
Drive system: 2WD /Heckantrieb
Chassis: Plastic Body:
Plastic Frequency: 27/40 MHz Transmitter: 2-Kanal-Funkfernsteuerung with 3 adjustable channels
Control: full-proportionally, inclusive trim for the steering element and forward/backwards micro-adjustment
Other: 7 stepless driving functions: Forward left right backwards left right stop

...but still I want to see if anyone has seen the model for real, drive it and so on...

Mondo
2006.10.09, 03:36 PM
This isn't Carson's first crack at Mini scale.
A few years back they released a 2WD pan based 1/24 called the "Speedy 24"
The design of this was very similar to the ABC DTM 1/24 scale.
Unfortunately this didn't quite take off, but they were very capable Mini scalers.
I found a PDF on them, it's in German but it has some decent photos. Carson Speedy 24 PDF (http://www.vth.de/archiv/texte/amt2001_01_022.pdf)

ChattavegasSE
2006.10.09, 07:15 PM
Off-topic, but a 1/5th scale electric chassis!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
http://www.carson-modelsport.de/de/modelle/automodelle/grossmodelleelektro/rtp/300000/produktdetails.htm

I gotta get one...