PDA

View Full Version : November 7 2006

Spoon
2006.11.06, 11:11 AM
We'll be running at the place tomorrow night. I'll be there to setup around 5 and we should be ready to roll around 6. We'll race until 8:30 or so, then pack up.

I'll post a pic of tomorrow's layout sometime today...

As an additional bonus, we'll have a real lap timer for the races. Stay tuned...

Spoon
2006.11.06, 12:30 PM
Doesn't quite use 2 Wide L's...

46 Straights
4 Finish Tiles
12 inside corners
11 outside corners and
3 blanks.

bnwhtlw
2006.11.06, 01:03 PM
Oh I really like the two different lines. Are we gonna set up the OL course this time?

Spoon
2006.11.06, 01:35 PM
Oh I really like the two different lines. Are we gonna set up the OL course this time?

I'll bring the stuff. I am not sure exactly how much space we have (compared to that layout) but I think we should try to fit it in.

Spoon
2006.11.07, 10:09 PM
I think things went well for just about everyone except me :D . I had a bunch of cars crap out (including my HAYFAY car) so I have some work to do before the DC GTG...

We tested out the Giro Z system and I don't know if it's going to be the best setup for us. There are some growing pains for any new timing system and we (actually I) don't have the time to get everything working and still run the racing.

We are going to start our race series in two weeks with some more practice racing next Tuesday.