PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck to do you get parts?

Ruffles
2006.11.07, 09:07 AM
I'm having a hard time finding parts for my Mini Z Monster. Right now, I need the MM07 piece that attaches to the transmission and the rear arm. I'd like to get an aluminum replacement but so far, I've not been able to find a decent website for just the stock pieces let alone aftermarket. Can you guys help?

Thanks!

briankstan
2006.11.07, 09:59 AM
I'm having a hard time finding parts for my Mini Z Monster. Right now, I need the MM07 piece that attaches to the transmission and the rear arm. I'd like to get an aluminum replacement but so far, I've not been able to find a decent website for just the stock pieces let alone aftermarket. Can you guys help?

Thanks!

the MZR shop has the stock one

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=16682&cat=0&page=3

Ruffles
2006.11.08, 10:11 AM
Thanks but how am I supposed to find parts on there? There are no pictures so I'm not even sure that's the right part. Putting in the part number from the manaul, MM07 brings up nothing. The parts that they do list aren't broken down by car, just manufacture. I'm not going to sift thru every Kyosho part.

I finally just went to eBay and searched for Mini Z Monster. I found what I want, GPM Aluminum rear gearbox Arm Mount, but I'd like to have more than one source for replacement parts.

mini_insane
2007.01.03, 04:13 AM
www.**********.com
carry's stock parts for min-z's. Incuding the monster.