PDA

View Full Version : tokyo drift bodies

overlandbasher
2006.11.24, 10:57 PM
hey Tim Johnson, :D

any way kyosho will release tokyo drift bodies, they made em for the 2nd movie and this movie did much better at box office, and now z's are awd!!!!

they would look so cool drifting on tracks :eek:

http://www.mini-z-bar.com/ check out movies

any wat to get a poll on this

HammerZ
2006.11.25, 02:29 PM
If there is any word on those, I am all ears. How well the movie did at the box office is one thing, I think the big thing is how well it did in Japan. If Kyosho has an interest in doing the bodies. Also how well the WSX2 bodies sold for them. I would love to see the 'stang from Tokyo Drift as a Mini Z.

Just so you know Wild Speed X2 is the Japanese title for 2F2F.

Lionblade
2006.11.25, 02:37 PM
If there is any word on those, I am all ears. How well the movie did at the box office is one thing, I think the big thing is how well it did in Japan. If Kyosho has an interest in doing the bodies. Also how well the WSX2 bodies sold for them. I would love to see the 'stang from Tokyo Drift as a Mini Z.

Just so you know Wild Speed X2 is the Japanese title for 2F2F.

Meh, the Stang WAS nice, but I want that red EVO. :D

Han: "The red EVO over there's yours....what, d'you think I was gonna let you roll in a Hyundai?" :D

HammerZ
2006.11.25, 04:44 PM
All that one would be is just a repaint. The only 2F2F asc I have is the S2000 as it has a new mold on it, not just a repaint. So much for looking for something new.

overlandbasher
2006.11.25, 06:07 PM
Meh, the Stang WAS nice, but I want that red EVO. :D

Han: "The red EVO over there's yours....what, d'you think I was gonna let you roll in a Hyundai?" :D

the red eve rocks!!! the black and orange rx-7 is tight

ChrisJuliano12
2006.11.25, 07:04 PM
sort of off topic of mini-z's, but do you think i should buy this movie? or rent it, i loved the first but i heard this is not worth buying, but that was from some friend that HATES cars :X

overlandbasher
2006.11.25, 10:31 PM
sort of off topic of mini-z's, but do you think i should buy this movie? or rent it, i loved the first but i heard this is not worth buying, but that was from some friend that HATES cars :X

rent it and copy it it rocks !!!!! :D special efx rock while at video store get initial d the movie not the cartoon its the movie that started the hole drift thing

overlandbasher
2006.11.25, 10:46 PM
rent it and copy it it rocks !!!!! :D special efx rock while at video store get initial d the movie not the cartoon its the movie that started the hole drift thing
check out link see cars and beg kyosho to make them

http://www.velocidad-maxima.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1878

Lionblade
2006.11.25, 10:47 PM
All that one would be is just a repaint. The only 2F2F asc I have is the S2000 as it has a new mold on it, not just a repaint. So much for looking for something new.

I love Suki's S2000. I'm tempted to get one to run for the next drift class here. Trying to decide between that and Ryosuke's FC.

overlandbasher
2006.11.26, 08:31 PM
get the fc and the ae86 and the fd

FrankW1029
2006.12.20, 04:37 AM
Tokyo Drift's car would be sick! way better than the previous two movie's ricer cars.

marc
2007.01.04, 10:34 AM
You could just get the 2F2F Evo and repaint it to match the Tokyo Drift car. It's essentially the same. I think the only minor difference in detail is some body mods and the rear wing. Should be relativly easy to replicate.

FrankW1029
2007.01.04, 03:53 PM
well, the EVO in the 2F2F was a EVO7 and the one in tokyo drift is an EVO8, but yea, aside from the bodykit they look essentially the same. for tokyo drift they actually used few red EVO7 that has the same bodykit as the 2F2F car as a stunt car.

marc
2007.01.04, 05:20 PM
Yea, but for Mini-Z purposes, I think if you just repaint it to match Tokyo Drift it'll do the job. The one in 2F2F was ok, but I didn't care for that color to much. The red one was much nicer.