PDA

View Full Version : December 5, 2006

Spoon
2006.12.04, 02:24 PM
Race 3 of our 5 race series. We'll use HFAY layout 6. If we get some time we can do some time trials and see how people compare.

http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Portals/0/files/TT_Track-6_printing.jpg

bnwhtlw
2006.12.04, 02:48 PM
Nice! I should have the helios there for tomorrow night. Probably wont have it again until after xmas, being that it is a present and all.

Ill be using the helios for them thar time trials that you speak of. Could do it for someone or for myself. This thing is so sweet.

Now I just have to get all of my cars set up with it.

briankstan
2006.12.04, 02:56 PM
Nice! I should have the helios there for tomorrow night. Probably wont have it again until after xmas, being that it is a present and all.

Ill be using the helios for them thar time trials that you speak of. Could do it for someone or for myself. This thing is so sweet.

Now I just have to get all of my cars set up with it.

best way to set it up is to make one change at a time. that way if you don't like what you did you know what to change back. Once you find a setup you like, then copy it to your other cars and fine tune for that car.... Make sure to name them so you know what car they go too..

bnwhtlw
2006.12.04, 05:40 PM
I may be late getting there tomorrow. Tis the season for Online retailing and musicians cant make up their damn minds. If I cant get there in time I will certainly bring the track by well in advance. Sorry man, things will be better after next week.

Spoon
2006.12.04, 07:34 PM
That's cool, maybe I can get one of the hobby shop guys to help...and then when we are all done I'll let him take the track home. :mad:

Just kiddin man...I should be alright with the setup. Maybe I'll print out the layout this time! That would probably help.

bnwhtlw
2006.12.04, 07:56 PM
Well just to show my dedication, Im working late tonight so I have plenty of time for tomorrow. (Dedication = obsession)

Spoon
2006.12.06, 10:50 AM
Decent turnout last night. We actually had enough drivers to fill up some heats. 3 Cars in the B Main with one getting bumped to the A Main to fill one empty slot there.

I don't think we are quite ready for HFAY but maybe someday.