PDA

View Full Version : December 12, 2006

Spoon
2006.12.06, 09:51 AM
This is race four of our five race Winter Series.

Layout is still TBD.

bnwhtlw
2006.12.06, 11:51 AM
What is the plan over Xmas? Im Gonna be out of town the Tuesday after xmas.

Also we should both get Micro T's and set up a rally course with doubles and stuff. That we could just do some monster racing...just that monsters dont hook up on the RCP as well. At least mine doesnt.

Spoon
2006.12.06, 12:48 PM
I am not completely sold on the Micro T. I am thinking about waiting until hopups and replacement parts come out for it. In the mean time I would rather race the OL's and Monsters. I already have too many cars I don't drive. :p

As far as a plan around the holidays...I intentionally ended the series before Christmas. Maybe we should just take a break and start another series after the new year. Maybe 6 races over Jan and Feb. Probably race 3 weeks out of each month. The other days could either be days off or practice days.

Once we get that schedule rolling with The Place it should be easier on racers to know when we are going to be there.

briankstan
2006.12.06, 01:19 PM
I am not completely sold on the Micro T. I am thinking about waiting until hopups and replacement parts come out for it. In the mean time I would rather race the OL's and Monsters. I already have too many cars I don't drive. :p

Definately race the Overlands. it's a blast. add some jumps and your mogul section in there and you are all set. a blast to race and possibly more fun to watch.

bnwhtlw
2006.12.11, 10:11 PM
Spoon, did you get your motor today? The money is back in my paypal if you want me to order it let me know...if not Ill just refund your cashola.

Spoon
2006.12.12, 11:11 AM
Taken from the Salt Lake Mini-Z collection of layouts...

http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/images/2-23.jpg

bnwhtlw
2006.12.12, 11:19 AM
I am afraid of that layout...it looks scary...but somehow it appeals to my Symetry oriented OCD's.

Oh and the Helios is the greatest thing ever ever.

Spoon
2006.12.13, 09:49 AM
We had a pretty good time last night. We may have picked up a few new racers, we'll see if any of them come back next week.