PDA

View Full Version : instructions

TruReaper(Chad)
2006.12.28, 04:43 PM
Im looking for instructions to mount aftermarket electronics or stock electronics on a PRO-Z v6 chassis. Does anyone know where i can find them. The one on that pro-z site are an older model of the pro z and he doesnt answer my post under pro-z's Any help will be appreciated

El Tigre
2006.12.28, 07:46 PM
Im looking for instructions to mount aftermarket electronics or stock electronics on a PRO-Z v6 chassis. Does anyone know where i can find them. The one on that pro-z site are an older model of the pro z and he doesnt answer my post under pro-z's Any help will be appreciated

I dont think you can use stock servo on the Ver. 6, you could use the main PCB with a modded aftermarket servo though. If you search, you will find this mod, its real easy to do (soldering skills needed) and works fairly well. If you are going to use aftermarket you will need to find a small RX and ESC and micro servo (Hitec HS-55), I use the GSW R4P on 75 Mhz RX, and the Spy ESC will work, Robitronic will work, and some other 1/18th scale ESC's will work if they are decased. The servo set-up is where you get a little creative, you can do the servo tape method, or you can make servo mounts out of spare Pro-Z body mounts, once that is secured to the main chassis you can make a drag link and tie rod out of threaded rod from the hobby store and use ball links from the Mini-T. Do you have the slider style steering link Pro-Z is making now? That is a much cleaner set up. If you look on the Build page of the Pro-Z site, there is a how to on making a great servo saver out of stuff you probably got in your RC spare parts box (We all got em'). I'll attach a pic of my old Pro-Z for example.

TruReaper(Chad)
2006.12.28, 07:58 PM
i can mount the stock steering but want more adjustablility rith the 55 servo now i dont have any other items from pro-z to build this ...i just have what came with it. I did a search but couldnt find anything.

El Tigre
2006.12.29, 05:51 AM
i can mount the stock steering but want more adjustablility rith the 55 servo now i dont have any other items from pro-z to build this ...i just have what came with it. I did a search but couldnt find anything.

Do you have a pic of what you have?