PDA

View Full Version : January 9, 2006 GTG

Spoon
2007.01.05, 12:47 PM
This is the start of our second race series. No track layouts quite yet but we will have them soon.

The Race series will consist of 6 races over 8 weeks. We will also include two practice nights where we won't be racing for points. Flyer coming soon.

bnwhtlw
2007.01.07, 02:52 PM
Are we gonna run any OL / MZM stuff on Tuesday? I should have my Micro-T back up and running by then. So Im down with running some off roadish type stuffs if we have time.

Thought about a layout?
Are we still gonna do thumb counters?

Spoon
2007.01.07, 03:35 PM
Are we gonna run any OL / MZM stuff on Tuesday? I should have my Micro-T back up and running by then. So Im down with running some off roadish type stuffs if we have time.

Thought about a layout?
Are we still gonna do thumb counters?

Geez bn, so many questions.

We can def, run some offroad stuff. I'll plan on it...haven't figured out a layout yet but I'll work on it this eve. We'll stick to the thum counters until I get time to master the Giro Z. I was going to mess with it yesterday but got sidetracked. It's on the to do list though.

Spoon
2007.01.07, 05:26 PM
Here it is, we'll work in the OL tiles where we have space.

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/data/943/CMS_Jan_9.JPG

bnwhtlw
2007.01.07, 07:37 PM
Why is the sky blue? Where do zebras get their stripes? What is the average weight of a west indian parakeet? What are rainbows made out of?

Spoon
2007.01.07, 08:01 PM
good one ;)

bnwhtlw
2007.01.08, 10:00 PM
Website is live

http://www.gamebit.com/minispeedway/

Spoon
2007.01.10, 09:49 AM
I would call the first event a definite success. We had 6 racers chomping at the bit, ready to race. We are still using the primitive thumb counters, which are not infallible but get the job done. I was almost sidelined due to a fickle AWD chassis but I was able to make it drivable. After the first race the standings are as follows.

10 - Spoon
8 - Blaine
6 - bnwhtlw
5 - Sam
4 - John
3 - Steve

We had some pretty tight racing in both of the mains with the final victories determinied by less than a lap.

bnwhtlw
2007.01.10, 09:54 AM
I was bamboozled, I was given the shaft, see, I was innocent, innocent I tell ya.

I want my 2 laps back that John stole from me. Wouldnt change my sucky performance last night, but I want them back none the less.

It was my lack of a SAS, yeah thats it, thats the ticket.