PDA

View Full Version : Socal Racing!

homestar21
2007.01.15, 01:56 AM
Hey guys, I posted this in regional section, but no one saw. Here's the link

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=249127#post249127

It seems the race schedule hasn't been updated. I'll tell Charlie B. :p
Bye! ;)

EDIT: Here's the Mini-Z Rules. Don't know about xmods, but I'll see if mine can keep up with the Zs. If not, I'll use the 02 and 010. Anyways, RULES:

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***
OC CIrcuit and SRC will be having MINI Z racing ontop of 1/10 racing!
Classes:
Beginner: Stock MR01/15, MR02, AWD. Any Kyosho or Iwaver Body allowed. Aftermarket upgrades are allowed. Modified FETS are not allowed. Pan car body's are not allowed. AD boards are not allowed.

Advanced: Modified MR01/15, MR02, AWD. Any Kyosho or Iwaver Body allowed. Aftermarket upgrades are allowed. Modified FETS are allowed. Pan car body's are allowed. AD boards are allowed. :D

This will be an outdoor event run on an RCP Track.

Bring your own power and pit tables. SRC will have a limited number of 15min charging stations.

There will be a $15 entry fee. One fee covers all classes.
Kyosho USA will have about 6 MiniZ's for spectors/racers alike to try out for FREE!!!
PN Racing will also be there for support! November will be a GREAT Month for OC Circuit!
Ok all u OC CIrcuit peeps...with all this talk to MINIZ racing..now, OC Circuit bring MiniZ's to YOU!!! Bring your Miniz's and duke it out with the best!
Ill see you there!!!

Roger
2007.01.16, 03:08 AM
Does Charlie B. stands for The grand master of masters Charlie Barnes ???? If it is, tell him that Roger Serafin from the bay area said WUZ UP !!!!

FrankW1029
2007.01.19, 06:21 AM
just wondering if there's a place in SoCal you can pay a fee and run on the track for certain time? currently i much rather do that than sign up in real races since i'm a noob. lol

rharris
2007.01.19, 01:05 PM
Hi Frank,

The next SoCal event is out at RCKenon on Jan 27th ( a week from this Saturday)

Kenon Hobby
135 E. Santa Clara St, Suite D, Arcadia, CA91006, USA.
tel:1-626-407-2567 fax:1-626-574-2929

They run outside on a 40' RCP track. It's $5 for the day. There's usually around 10 to 20 guys there. They use a GyroZ lap counter. It's just friendly racing, but the lap counter makes thing all the more fun.

There's another place called NetZone.
NetZone
1505 South Riverside Ave.,
Rialto, CA. 92376. phone 909-936-9327

They are open all day, they have a nice big RCP track 40' by 20' or so. It's $5 for open track time. And usually, no one is there.

They even have a core lap counting system they will set up for you.

I run a local club for kids at my house on Sunday's. I'm in Whittier, 90604. Shoot me an email and I'll set the track up for you sometime.

FrankW1029
2007.01.19, 01:31 PM
awesome...i know Phil's event Lol

great info on the other track. I may check it out.

thanks for the advice on the charger too. i'll check out walmart.

homestar21
2007.01.20, 05:06 PM
Does Charlie B. stands for The grand master of masters Charlie Barnes ???? If it is, tell him that Roger Serafin from the bay area said WUZ UP !!!!

Yes it is the Grand master of masters.... :D I'll see, haven't seen him in a while.