very interesting!

where can it be bought?
what is the price?

what are some of the features?

just fishing for more information :)

Product made in Czech Republic
A price is 149,- Euro.
The chassis is make in small series and extra hight quality. The material is
only carbon, duralumin, brass, steel. Screews are in stanless steel.
All components I make in my manufacture.
Chassis with motor FK180, with foam tirres, with brass pinions 11T, 12T,
13T.
Next produkts comming soon.
My web shoping comming soon.

arch2b
2007.01.21, 09:20 AM
excellent, thank you for the information :)

nivlacs3z
2007.01.21, 09:34 AM
How much does it weigh? Does it only come in one wheelbase?

engineer
2007.01.21, 11:52 AM
How much does it weigh? Does it only come in one wheelbase?

Wheelbase 94 or 98 mm. Change it's easy.
Wide rear for Enzo 76mm (with rims 14mm) or less (with other rims).
wide front 72mm. (with rims 10mm)
weight with motor "180" and foam tires cca 90 grams
weight with RC and accu (4x AAA) cca 180-190 grams :)

Tim Johnson
2007.01.21, 01:52 PM
where are the springs for the front?

nivlacs3z
2007.01.21, 02:10 PM
Wow, thats pretty impressive... Low weight and the front suspension has eliminated a portion of friction. Instead of the springs he has it so that the piece of CF flexes. Nice innovation. What purpose does that piece of fiber glass serve?

engineer
2007.01.21, 02:20 PM
where are the springs for the front?

No springs, only special GFK "T" platte, rubber rings and washers.
Only special form of up arms. It's very elastic.
Whole front with servos moving with the "T" plate.
It giving very much setup too.

nivlacs3z
2007.01.21, 02:26 PM
hmm... I'm still not understanding your design. Could you take pictures of each individual wheel flexed in either position? From what I understand right now, the front isn't an independent suspension system.

engineer
2007.01.21, 02:44 PM
hmm... I'm still not understanding your design. Could you take pictures of each individual wheel flexed in either position? From what I understand right now, the front isn't an independent suspension system.

This system has independent suspension. A function frot up arms the same us Pro-z. But whole front moving just with CF plexes.

I send next detail photos of front to you tomorrow.

color01
2007.01.21, 10:11 PM
If I understand you correctly, the front end now uses the same type of t-plate suspension as the standard Mini-Z's rear end, right? It's an interesting innovation, I suppose the only way to tell if it helps is to drive it.

Now, I do think that your rear end disk damper is in the wrong place. It should be closer to the spot right above the flex plate, such that as suspension compresses/rolls, the damper discs slide over instead of push against the plate. Again, theory is only applicable to an extent and if the car drives better that way, we may see a revolution in disk damper designs soon. On the other hand, I'm sure Atomic and PN do their homework before making products, so you may want to consider relocating the disk damper an inch forwards.

HammerZ
2007.01.21, 11:06 PM
I'd like to see a 90mm wheelbase version, that would be a dymamo for small tracks. Look's like an interesting design so far. I like the fact that it has that 180 motor stuffed in there. The rest of it look's solid too.

Tim Johnson
2007.01.22, 09:01 AM
No springs, only special GFK "T" platte, rubber rings and washers.
Only special form of up arms. It's very elastic.
Whole front with servos moving with the "T" plate.
It giving very much setup too.

oh i see now....LOL its like an old bolink...Very cool..... can anyone say brushless....LOL

engineer
2007.01.22, 06:05 PM
If I understand you correctly, the front end now uses the same type of t-plate suspension as the standard Mini-Z's rear end, right? It's an interesting innovation, I suppose the only way to tell if it helps is to drive it.

Now, I do think that your rear end disk damper is in the wrong place. It should be closer to the spot right above the flex plate, such that as suspension compresses/rolls, the damper discs slide over instead of push against the plate. Again, theory is only applicable to an extent and if the car drives better that way, we may see a revolution in disk damper designs soon. On the other hand, I'm sure Atomic and PN do their homework before making products, so you may want to consider relocating the disk damper an inch forwards.

Yes, I do. I agree with you. It is very similar and it function excellent. The rear disk damper works very goog too. I test the disk damper of Atomic and other things. It is revolutionary solution in this product. It has more functions and working in the micro RC cars 1:18. I test it longer then one years. It is elastic and damping at the same time. ;)

engineer
2007.04.05, 07:59 AM
A new video M280 is on my website here.
www.alsracing.net

pinoyboy
2007.04.05, 09:13 AM
Does that diff work with just that chassis? Whats the price? :confused:

engineer
2007.04.05, 12:40 PM
Does that diff work with just that chassis? Whats the price? :confused:

The difference is only in material GFK. All in the same with chassis M280. GFK chassis = M280-B.
Price is 99,- Euro
without bodies, without motor.

supermicro82
2007.04.17, 10:44 PM
that is one sick lil car

aimfox
2007.09.03, 02:24 PM
where can this be purchase? :confused:

u got a site for this?

engineer
2007.09.13, 06:35 AM
where can this be purchase? :confused: