PDA

View Full Version : January 23, 2007

Spoon
2007.01.22, 11:19 AM
Turnout last week was low so we used it as a practice/tuning day. We also broke out the mosters for a little offroad action.

Tomorrow night we'll use the following layout.
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/data/943/CMS_Jan_23.JPG

I was hoping to bring out the drifter but this one isn't so drift friendly.

Also, we''ll try out the Giro Z one more time. I think I am familiar enough with it that I should be able to get by. It won't be perfect but it should do the job.

wafflesrock
2007.01.25, 10:15 PM
hey i live downtown and was wantin to chek this out, now i dont have a mini z but i do have a mustang x mod, by any chance you get any of those?

bnwhtlw
2007.01.25, 10:35 PM
same scale, so sure, bring it out...we do have mini-z demo cars to use as well.

Next tuesday the 30th is the next race

wafflesrock
2007.01.27, 12:45 AM
same scale, so sure, bring it out...we do have mini-z demo cars to use as well.

Next tuesday the 30th is the next race
yeh but would i have a chance, i mean those mini z seem preeetty tough. I have a stage two motor upgrade and thats pretty much it.

Spoon
2007.01.27, 07:36 AM
yeh but would i have a chance, i mean those mini z seem preeetty tough. I have a stage two motor upgrade and thats pretty much it.

The Z's are pretty tough but it's hard to say if you would have a chance. A lot of it comes down to tires and driver. We do have a couple of Mini-Z demos that you are welcome to try...just case you were considering coming over to the dark side. :D :rolleyes:

Come on out and check it out. We usually have the track setup by 6:00, sometimes a little earlier.