PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Winter Season Points

AtlRC
2007.01.24, 09:03 PM
Here are our current point standings after our second race.

Stock
---------
Patrick - 39
Hank - 36
Art - 33
Billy - 30
Jeff - 30

Open
--------
Patrick - 39
Hank - 38
Kevin - 33

Points are based upon a 20 point scale.
---------------------------------------------
1st Place: 20 pts
2nd Place: 18 pts
3rd Place: 16 pts
4th Place: 15, and so on in 1 point intervals.
Top Qualifier in each class gets an additional 1 point bonus.

I am planning on posting our own web site soon so that we will have the running points and the points per race listed. This will allow you to see how your points were calculated. I will also begin posting all of our race results there as well. I plan on keeping our forum discussions here with links to our website.

See you all soon!

wsaenotsock
2007.01.25, 01:00 PM
Thanks Patrick for all your hard work. I should have a MR-02 running stock next race hopefully.

TruReaper(Chad)
2007.01.26, 07:06 PM
Eventhough I havent raced yet, but i did notcie something. Patrick i thought you werent gonna be counted for the points? I should be racin gafter the Snowbirds. I am just concentrating on that at the moment. See you all soon. And good racing

Chad

AtlRC
2007.01.26, 07:52 PM
Eventhough I havent raced yet, but i did notcie something. Patrick i thought you werent gonna be counted for the points? I should be racin gafter the Snowbirds. I am just concentrating on that at the moment. See you all soon. And good racing

Chad

Hey Chad! I said I would not be taking any prizes for points and I will not be included in the raffle for the Mini-Z... but I still wanna play! Good luck at the Snowbirds. I'm definitely going to have to do that someday. Hope to see you and Shaun soon.

-Patrick

AtlRC
2007.02.04, 12:06 AM
Here is the official link to our points for the 2007 Winter Season. Enjoy!

2007 Winter Season Points (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/2007WinterSeasonPoints.htm)

If any other clubs would like a copy of this spreadsheet, let me know. It's an excel file that I created and then output to a web page.