PDA

View Full Version : My AutoScale Collection

marc
2007.01.30, 04:31 PM
I'd like to post my build-up of my AutoScale Collection.
Here is the first one for 07. The Morris Mini Cooper, enjoy!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05491.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05490.jpg
And in case anybody is confused as to the exact scale of the Lit's, the back of the box sais it's approximatly 1:27.52 in scale. So it is in fact the same scale as the other Mini-Z's. Seems like they are not 100% 1/28 in scale, but so darn close to it we consider theme 1/28 anyway.
I was supprised by this, because I didn't realize just how much smaller the original Mini Cooper is compared to the newer Mini Cooper!

HammerZ
2007.01.30, 08:34 PM
I like the baseplate design, with that brick or cobblestone look to it. Some of my ASC cases I printed up a checkerboard plate on cardstock, to make the body stand out more.

marc
2007.01.30, 10:13 PM
Other three AutoScales purchased. "Former model" Nissan Skyline Silhouette, Lamborghini Jota "Circuit Wolf", and black BMW M3 GTR. However, the black Beemer will be used on GoldMember so won't really count as part of the "collection". But the first two mentioned will be display only.

FrankW1029
2007.02.01, 07:28 AM
put it next to your Cooper S and take a pic :)

The Lit Morris Cooper might be 1:27-28 scale, but I've calculated the Copen to be around 1:32 scale based on the wheelbase given on the product info.

marc
2007.02.01, 10:02 AM
I've already got a side by side picture. I'll dig-it up sometime and post it.
Also, my brother who knows his Mini's pretty well said that they are same scale. Don't know anything about the Copen though.

marc
2007.02.01, 03:52 PM
put it next to your Cooper S and take a pic :)

The Lit Morris Cooper might be 1:27-28 scale, but I've calculated the Copen to be around 1:32 scale based on the wheelbase given on the product info.

Here you go, side by side pics. I just added racing stripes to both cars.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05507.jpg
close-up
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05508.jpg

FrankW1029
2007.02.01, 09:35 PM
nice pic :) but the Lit still look a tad smaller than it should be or maybe it's just the picture. None the less, makes me want to get one now.

found a pic of the real thing side by side
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/MINIandClassicMini.jpg

marc
2007.02.01, 09:47 PM
nice pic :) but the Lit still look a tad smaller than it should be or maybe it's just the picture. None the less, makes me want to get one now.

found a pic of the real thing side by side
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/MINIandClassicMini.jpg

Nice find. When you look at the two cars up close, it's close enough for me. Does not have to be 100% accurate. I mean, how many scale models are 100% accuratley to scale?

FrankW1029
2007.02.01, 09:50 PM
Nice find. When you look at the two cars up close, it's close enough for me. Does not have to be 100% accurate. I mean, how many scale models are 100% accuratley to scale?

the Ferraris :D

btw, what rubber degree do you think the Lit tires are? I saw one video of the Lit zooming around on youtube it looks like they grip very well compare to stock Racer rubber.

marc
2007.02.01, 09:53 PM
Sorry. I know nothing about degrees on tires yet. I've just started racing so I have very little experience. Also, it depends on the surface your running on. On my hard wood floore, they bounce alot on turns. on thin carpet they seem fine. They certainly are not as grippy as the other Mini-Z's as those are designed for racing. I do know that they are very thin tires, so if you wanted to race it and if you wanted grip, you would need some wide tires on some custom wide wheels.
I'd like to build my Mini Cooper into a little raceing Mini Cooper.

HammerZ
2007.02.02, 12:16 AM
From the Mini Z pic to the real pic, those do look very close. With the size of the Lit, I wonder if the 1/32 scale snap fit models would work on it. On a few of them you may have to extend the wheelbase though.

marc
2007.02.02, 04:31 AM
It's possible. I did see somebody take a model or a slot car body of a Datsun 280Z and mounted it on the Lit. It was somewhere on Mini-Z Bar.

marc
2007.02.05, 08:53 PM
3 more added to my collection.
Batmobile, MadMax, and Mach 5. Pics coming as soon as bodies arrive.
What should be next?

marc
2007.02.06, 08:46 PM
Two more added, 935 Martini, and red Countach LP 500. That's it for now. Again, pics will come as soon as they come in.

FrankW1029
2007.02.06, 08:59 PM
you're adding a lot of autoscale fast! lol grats

marc
2007.02.06, 09:19 PM
Thanks, but I gotta slow down before I get carried away. I'm still trying to sell my other car so I can get two rare ready-sets on ebay. At the same time, I'm waiting for GPM's alloy hop-ups for the Micro-T.

FrankW1029
2007.02.06, 09:36 PM
Thanks, but I gotta slow down before I get carried away. I'm still trying to sell my other car so I can get two rare ready-sets on ebay. At the same time, I'm waiting for GPM's alloy hop-ups for the Micro-T.

which two? the Super Z and the Machine RS-1? :D

marc
2007.02.06, 10:23 PM
Yes. Those two. I MUST have those two for my collection.

FrankW1029
2007.02.07, 02:18 AM
they're cool and rare for sure. :)

I still want to get KITT first for the Skynet collection. lol

marc
2007.02.07, 10:40 AM
Hobby Japan on ebay still has those in stock! I have both KITT and KARR, but no longer in the boxes and they are both collecting dust. Would like to get one more of each and keep those in box. Then I can perhaps race the old two.
One thing I don't understand about Aoshima, is when they made the KARR Mini-Z body, they used the correct color yellow for the front scanner. Yet, on the 1/18 and 1/43 scale die-cast models of KARR, it is a darker color, more like an orange than the yellow. And if you remember the tv show's episode KITT vs KARR, KARR actually had a yellow light. So the Mini-Z body is correct.
Anyway, I did see on ebay somebody was auctioning off three bodies together, the Initial D carbon-bonnet Trueno, the Batmobile, and the Ultraman Pointer.

marc
2007.02.07, 07:07 PM
Aw, the first of my AutoScale collection has arrived! My Circuit Wolf Lamborghini Jota, "Former Model" Nissan Skyline Silouhette, and my black BMW.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/001.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/002.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/003.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/004.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/006.jpg
My next groupe should be here next week. Enjoy!

marc
2007.02.08, 11:49 AM
Hello. As I'm starting up my AutoScale collection, I'd like peoples inputs on this subject.
As a true collector, are you allowed to open the boxes and take the cars out, change wheels, or do you need to leave'em as you get'em?
Should you get a specail display case and take the cars out of the boxes?
I have posted my collection under my thread titled "My AutoScale Collection"
I have two shelves that I am designating space for my collection.
I think keeping theme inside their original packages will obviously keep the dust off, but will it also protect the rubber tires? My two Knight Rider bodies have severely cracked tires because they have been out of the box for years collecting dust. Every few weeks or so I take my sunglasses cleaning cloth, and I wipe the dust off each body. I'd hate to have to do that to all of theme as the collection builds. So what's the best way to go about it?
If anybody has any tips on collecting AutoScales, that would be great. Thanks! I'm also hoping that some day, these bodies will have great value to a collector in the future, in case I ever need to sell theme, which hopefully I won't.
And yes, I know that they are mine and I can do whatever I want, but still..........

michvin
2007.02.08, 12:16 PM
well... there are no rules in this. Some collectors think that the value of the model is reduced if you open the box, some don't care if the modoel has the box at all.
Every aspect is entirely up to you, your preferences, your budget.

marc
2007.02.08, 12:21 PM
I wasn't looking for specific rules, just some guildlines and helpful tips. But I agree, some collectors don't care about the box, and some do. I don't think the box is as important as the condition of the model itselfe. However, a box that's in top shape, is a bonus.
But, if you remove the models from the box to display theme, then you'd have to find space for all those boxes and they can eventually take up a lot of room.
I myselfe like to be able to see all angles of the car in their "natural environment".
Meaning, out in the open on the shelfe, table, or whatever. Perhaps even give theme a lap or two around the track!

arch2b
2007.02.08, 12:24 PM
a 'collector' will want items n.i.p. and unopened. a true 'collector' will tell you opening them packaging demishes the value.

in the ned though its how you value them that counts. alomst all of mine are out of the box. i still have the boxes in a closet but i keep the bodies out as i liek to hold them once in awhile. i don't plan on resale so it's fine with me.

i do have one item that i have vaccum wrapped in plastic. it's an original mr-01 initial d white bonnet ae86 ready set, unopened. a lhs owner found it collecting dust on his shelf and i gladly took it off his hands;) cost me less than my plated back to the fufutre rtr which i only have the box and autoscale left. i sold off all the other stuff long ago.

michvin
2007.02.08, 12:25 PM
I wasn't looking for specific rules, just some guildlines and helpful tips. But I agree, some collectors don't care about the box, and some do. I don't think the box is as important as the condition of the model itselfe. However, a box that's in top shape, is a bonus.
But, if you remove the models from the box to display theme, then you'd have to find space for all those boxes and they can eventually take up a lot of room.
I myselfe like to be able to see all angles of the car in their "natural environment".
Meaning, out in the open on the shelfe, table, or whatever. Perhaps even give theme a lap or two around the track!
Also consider the dust problem. Boxes are much easier to clean that exposed models. On an open models dust tends to become stuck on the plastic with time and is very hard to remove.
I was thinking about collecting autoscales myself, but came to the conclusion that they are too big. Started to collect BMW in 1/87th scale instead :)

marc
2007.02.08, 12:32 PM
I have a large collection of 1/43 as it's an easy scale to collect and don't take much room.
I used to build 1/24 scale plastic models, but they also took a bit of room and I don't have that kind of patients any more to get the perfect results that the AutoScales have.
What is nice about the AutoScales, is they can be used as a display model, or can be run on the track.
Thank you guy's for your inputs. There are two rare ready-set's on ebay that I'd like to purchase soon, and perhaps those will remain in the box as I get'em.
I am like you arch, I like to hold the cars in my hands and look at theme from all angles. Sounds silly, but some times when I watch tv in the living room, I take a few of my cars out, and just put theme on the coffee table in front of me and just look at theme a few times.
About the collecting dust factor, I have a nice shelfe that was intended for CD's and DVD's, but works nice for cars as well. I thought about getting a plexi-glass doore for it to hopefully lessen the dust. Any suggestions on this?
I'll post pics of the shelfe here soon.

michvin
2007.02.08, 12:41 PM
I have a large collection of 1/43 as it's an easy scale to collect and don't take much room.
I used to build 1/24 scale plastic models, but they also took a bit of room and I don't have that kind of patients any more to get the perfect results that the AutoScales have.
What is nice about the AutoScales, is they can be used as a display model, or can be run on the track.
Thank you guy's for your inputs. There are two rare ready-set's on ebay that I'd like to purchase soon, and perhaps those will remain in the box as I get'em.
I am like you arch, I like to hold the cars in my hands and look at theme from all angles. Sounds silly, but some times when I watch tv in the living room, I take a few of my cars out, and just put theme on the coffee table in front of me and just look at theme a few times.
About the collecting dust factor, I have a nice shelfe that was intended for CD's and DVD's, but works nice for cars as well. I thought about getting a plexi-glass doore for it to hopefully lessen the dust. Any suggestions on this?
I'll post pics of the shelfe here soon.
Once in Ikea i saw a cabinet that has glass on all sides and lighting built in. Unfortunately it's quite small (and expensive). If you want to add a plex door to the shelf consider using self-adhesive isolators (the kind they use in air conditioner installation). They come in various sizes and are good to seal the gaps between door and wall.

marc
2007.02.08, 12:42 PM
a 'collector' will want items n.i.p. and unopened. a true 'collector' will tell you opening them packaging demishes the value.

in the ned though its how you value them that counts. alomst all of mine are out of the box. i still have the boxes in a closet but i keep the bodies out as i liek to hold them once in awhile. i don't plan on resale so it's fine with me.

i do have one item that i have vaccum wrapped in plastic. it's an original mr-01 initial d white bonnet ae86 ready set, unopened. a lhs owner found it collecting dust on his shelf and i gladly took it off his hands;) cost me less than my plated back to the fufutre rtr which i only have the box and autoscale left. i sold off all the other stuff long ago.

Arch, there is a Back To The Future Part two AutoScale on ebay, what is the difference between the plated one, and the normal one? Is it chromed, or what?

marc
2007.02.08, 12:43 PM
Thank you michvin, but I kind of want the cover to be a door also so I can easily access the models whenever I want to take theme out or put new ones in.

arch2b
2007.02.08, 12:48 PM
the plated version has a real brushed metal finish.

marc
2007.02.08, 12:49 PM
Here is my shelfe in the corner.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05542.jpg
I was thinking of getting a sheet of plexi-glass, some hinges, and make a door for it. Then, later add some lights to the roof part of the shelves for the models.

marc
2007.02.08, 12:49 PM
the plated version has a real brushed metal finish.

Cool, that is probably hard to find. Is it available on all three versions? Or is it a special one by itselfe?

arch2b
2007.02.08, 12:50 PM
no, just the number 1. all 3 comes as autoscales though

marc
2007.02.08, 12:54 PM
I myselfe just want the 2nd one as it was my favorite movie of the three. I liked the futuristic flying cars in that one, I guess that's why I like my Insight.
As stated in my other thread, I just purchased 5 more AutoScales. Metallic Batmobile, clean MadMax, Mach 5, red Countach LP 500, and Martini Porsche 935. Those should arrive some time next week. I'll post pics of those in my other thread.

arch2b
2007.02.08, 12:57 PM
how is htis thread suposed to differ from the other one you started? i'm inlcined to simply merge them....

marc
2007.02.08, 12:59 PM
This thread I intended for people to post their ideas and guidlines to collecting the AutoScales, and the other thread was just to post pictures of my collection. If you want to merge theme, go ahead. I don't want to clog up the forums with two or three threads that are related. So if you think it's related, go ahead.

bolter9
2007.02.08, 01:03 PM
Regarding the original topic - I'd agree with Arch. "true" collecting means you don't open the boxes, regardless of what it is you're collecting.

I'm more of a casual collector, I open everything...autoscales, die-cast, etc- For autoscales, if it's a body I really like, I'll buy two, one for racing, and one for collecting (which I keep in the plastic case). Sometimes I'll drive the ones I'm collecting, but I won't race them.

My father-in-law is more of a "true" collector. He has a couple thousand hotwheels, all in their original packaging. That's the only way to ensure that what you're collecting will hold value.

marc
2007.02.08, 01:09 PM
Well, I guess I'm a casual collector as well. What's the point of collecting something, if you can't admire it or play with it?
I suppose it should also depend on what your collecting for. If your collecting for investment, than un-opend items are best. If your collecting for fun and enjoyment of the models, then it should be ok to open theme. I know it sounds like I'm answering my own questions, but I'd still like other peoples inputs on the subject. So thank you all for replieing to the thread. Anybody else?
And how do you prevent the rubber tires from cracking in a dry climate?

arch2b
2007.02.08, 01:15 PM
i also colelct transformers and for the really good items, i try to get 2. one to keep mint in package and one to open.

would vasaline or anything like that prevent the rubber from drying out? thats whats happening... over time the rubber just dries out and cracks.

one option could be to simply replace the stock tires as you buy autoscales that are used for racing. keep those tires in a sealed bag to prevent them from drying out though so you can store them.

marc
2007.02.08, 01:19 PM
Thank's, arch. I also have a small collection of T-formers. Mostly re-issued items, but I have one very rare, original Kronoform calculator watch. I found the watch on ebay a few months back, it was mint-condition, still in it's original package which was near mint condition as well, and it was sealed in a collectors case. However, I wanted to display it along with the other transformers, so I opened the collectors case, and the package. I hung the package on the wall and placed the robot watch with his buddies.
I have a Japanese re-issued Optimus Prime, Smokescreen, a USA re-issued Jazz, SilverStreak, and RedAlert. All T-formers are out of package and in robot mode sitting on shelve. I still have all packages.

marc
2007.02.08, 01:21 PM
I think with the tires, there probably isn't much you can do to theme once they are out of the package. Fortunetly, the tires are easier to replace than the rest of the car.
If you do get a ready-set or a particular body to race, you should get two. One for racing, and one for display.

marc
2007.02.08, 02:49 PM
Messing with wheels here, I wanted to see how the gold BBS rims from my Skyline Silhouette would look on my black BMW. And I have to say, very classy and very hot. At least, in my opinion. What do you all think?
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05543.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05544.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05545.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05546.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05547.jpg
As much as I love the look, only problem is they take away from the Skyline. I have a set of silver BBS mesh wheels from another model which look descent, but I wish I had two sets of these rims. The stock BMW wheels are ugly, but these are beautiful.

marc
2007.02.08, 03:03 PM
Replacement wheels for Skyline so far.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05548.jpg
Not too bad eh?

FrankW1029
2007.02.08, 05:27 PM
gotta love that shelf.

I would leave the gold rim on the old school skyline tho. The old style mesh doesn't look that good on the M unless they're the LMs.

I'm a casual collector as well. only certain things I don't open, but 90% of the time I just want to take them out and enjoy displaying them.

marc
2007.02.08, 05:42 PM
Well, I love the BMW with these wheels. I love this look and I think I'm keeping theme on.
Just wish I had two sets of these so I can keep the originals on the Skyline.

marc
2007.02.08, 10:05 PM
Arch, if you wish to merge this thread with my other one, please do so. It's probably going to sound and look the same anyway as I get more in the collection.

marc
2007.02.09, 03:23 PM
Hey Arch, how do you either keep the dust off your AutoScales, or how do you clean theme? Kyosho sais not to use soap and water, just a clean cloth.
I use the HOYA brand cleaning cloth that comes with glasses. Works very well at removing dust and dirt without harming the finish.

arch2b
2007.02.09, 03:33 PM
kyosho sells body oil. it comes with a little shammy like cloth. every once in a blue moon i use that to clean them. a tooth brushg works well for getting funk out of tight spots.

marc
2007.02.09, 05:38 PM
I was wondering about that oil. A little massage for your AutoScale?

marc
2007.02.09, 06:43 PM
Hey Arch, got a question. On ebay, there is listed a Limited Edition Back to the Future part one Delorean. Description.........
Back to the Future DELOREAN 1 - Kyosho Mini-Z Readyset
Limited Version with special body color
Is this the one that has the brushed metal finish?

FrankW1029
2007.02.09, 06:56 PM
I think it's just the Delorean from the first movie. There are two versions of the DeLorean. The first movie version and then the second with the food processor thing in the back. Dunno which one lights up tho. Saw one at a local hobby shop going for $40-45.

btw, I got the goldmember package :) just checked mail.

marc
2007.02.09, 06:58 PM
cool, but post it in the appropiate thread please.

FrankW1029
2007.02.09, 07:09 PM
yup...am taking quick pics right now. :) goin to post it in the original thread.

marc
2007.02.09, 07:26 PM
thank you. Hope you like it.

arch2b
2007.02.09, 08:04 PM
Hey Arch, got a question. On ebay, there is listed a Limited Edition Back to the Future part one Delorean. Description.........
Back to the Future DELOREAN 1 - Kyosho Mini-Z Readyset
Limited Version with special body color
Is this the one that has the brushed metal finish?
yes, see the darker color to it...
you can buy it as an autoscale vs. an rtr

look at the gold sticker on the box;)
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/data/907/IMG_0095.jpg

marc
2007.02.09, 08:21 PM
I do not see one listed as an AutoScale only. This is only a ready-set listed on ebay.
The other two body sets listed on ebay are just the normal ones. I hope I can still get this when I have the money. As I'd rather have the plated one than a regular one.
thanks Arch for letting me know. I'm glad that the one I saw listed is the plated one. I hope he has a few in stock.

arch2b
2007.02.09, 08:30 PM
wait for the autoscale. don't pay the premium for the rtr which is just costing you addtional money that really isn't as valuable. the mr-01 it's on won't have the same collectors value that the autoscale itself will. fyi, the rtr comes with a jpn chassis kit.

use that listing to dig for the autoscale. ask around... in those circles.

if you want to collect an mr-01 for the sake of it being an 01, look for the original wrx or skyline kits with the stickers and brown boxes. if at all possible see if it's a black jpn chassis, not the brown chinese chassis.

marc
2007.02.09, 09:12 PM
Is it just me, or does the Lamborghini Jota kind of resemble a Detamaso Pentara?

marc
2007.02.09, 09:42 PM
Ok, I put the gold old-school BBS wheels back on the Skyline and put the silver BBS modern wheels on the BMW. Beemer looks a bit more modern again. I need to find the gold BBS wheels that came off the old black and red Porsche 911 GT3 body. Those can probably find seperatley.

marc
2007.02.09, 09:56 PM
wait for the autoscale. don't pay the premium for the rtr which is just costing you addtional money that really isn't as valuable. the mr-01 it's on won't have the same collectors value that the autoscale itself will. fyi, the rtr comes with a jpn chassis kit.

use that listing to dig for the autoscale. ask around... in those circles.

if you want to collect an mr-01 for the sake of it being an 01, look for the original wrx or skyline kits with the stickers and brown boxes. if at all possible see if it's a black jpn chassis, not the brown chinese chassis.

Thanks Arch. I was not interested in the Delorean ready set for the MR01 chassis. I was interested in that ready-set for the plated Delorean. I might go ahead with the Delorean part 2 for now and continue looking for the plated version. As mentioned earlier, the 2nd movie was my favorite of all three. 1st one was ok, third one was iffy cause of the old west theme to it. But the second one I think was the best.
Is their a hover conversion kit for the Mini-Z? :rolleyes: LOL! Just kidding, but that was a cool movie and I loved the futuristic cars.

Fish
2007.02.09, 10:09 PM
Here's a pic of the Silhouette Formula Skyline with dish-like wheels. You could try looking for wheels like those if you really don't like the gold mesh wheels it came with but still want an accurate look.

http://www.datrats.com.au/83_SKYLINE_SUPER_SILHOUETTE_HIROS_CAR-2.JPG
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5142/00slet7zc.jpg

Is it just me, or does the Lamborghini Jota kind of resemble a Detamaso Pentara?

You sure we're looking at the same cars? The Miura Jota has flowing curves while the Pantera has a more angular, muscled look. Both do have that basic shape so popular on '70's supercars, but are still very different cars :) .

marc
2007.02.09, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the picture fish. My other buddy has that Mini-Z car with those spiral wheels on it. I didn't care for that look which is why I went for the Former Model and it's classic BBS wheels. I love the wheels on that car, but the problem is, I also love the wheels on my black BMW. But as mentioned, I put the gold classic BBS wheels back on the Skyline for originality.
Yes, the Detamaso is more angular, but the overal appearance is the same. Same profile in other words. Think of the Jota as a more rounded Pentara. Speaking of which, that would be a sweet MR02 body by the way. Detamaso Pentara with wing?

Mazda787b
2007.02.10, 12:55 AM
Marc, when I was at the AA GTG I saw what I believe were the plated (never seen both in person next to each other) Deloreans. Might want to open a support ticket and ask.

marc
2007.02.10, 06:44 PM
Thank you.

marc
2007.02.10, 10:26 PM
I just found the Machine RS-2 AutoScale on ebay! I hope I win auction! What's the difference between the RS-1 and the RS-2?

Ok, now I see the difference. The Machine RS-2 is the normal one, where as the RS-1 is from the tv show. But pretty much the same car anyway.
Wish I can find the tv show version in AutoScale format.

MINIz guy11
2007.02.11, 01:09 PM
Marc, your paying $70 for the ASC while Hobby Japan has the RS-1 for $148. I really think the price will go up and paying that much money for the ASC is a ripoff. You're literally paying half the price of a ready set just for a body.

marc
2007.02.11, 10:10 PM
Hello. I won the auction for that AutoScale and the price only went to 40 dollars. About your comment on the ready-set Mini-Zguy, I really don't need another chassis, but those are two different versions of the same car anyway. So I might well be purchasing the ready set in the near future as well as the AutoScale. The AutoScale version is just the car itselfe, not the car modifiied for that Japanese tv show that is as featured in the ready-set. Also, the AutoScale is the RS-2, where as the ready-set is the RS-1. Very close to being identical cars, but with a few subtle details that make theme different.
I'd still like to find the RS-1 version in AutoScale rather than ready-set, but so far, it is only available in ready-set. Plus, I'd love to find the Super-Z as well in AutoScale, but as of now it is only avail in ready-set.
Anyway, luckily for me the price didn't go up to your estimated $70 dollars. Only 40, so for an AutoScale, that's not bad!

MINIz guy11
2007.02.12, 04:46 PM
I thought it was $70 in US money? When I saw it, it was in some other form and after the exchange, it added up to $70. Might of misread then... :rolleyes:

marc
2007.02.12, 05:49 PM
Well, actually no. I misread it. Unfortunetly, I was thinking US dollars when I should have thought GBP. So, sadly it turned out to be 100 US dollars for the item, eeek!
So I won it, and now I'm sending payment. I should have been more thoughtfull about that exchange rate and realized how much I was going to pay for it in the end, stupid me. Oh well, should be a very rare peice to my collection anyway. Enjoy the AutoScale and lesson learned. :)

MINIz guy11
2007.02.12, 06:37 PM
Ah ha! Told you so! Told you so! Told you so! :D

marc
2007.02.12, 06:41 PM
Ah ha! Told you so! Told you so! Told you so! :D

That's not nice. :(

marc
2007.02.15, 06:05 PM
anyway, my payment cleared for this AutoScale so I should be getting it next weekend. However, do to some screw up, my payment for the other 5 AutoScales did not clear so those will have to wait. That's ok though, this one is much more rare-er anyway so I'm pleased I got it. Pics coming soooooooon.

marc
2007.02.22, 12:13 PM
Well, looks like my Machine RS-2 arrived but got sent back to the post office. I'll have to go there today and pick it up. Then I can take photos of it and post here.

arch2b
2007.02.23, 03:47 PM
here is a hard to find kit;) Item number: 200082306682

briankstan
2007.02.23, 03:54 PM
here is a hard to find kit;) Item number: 200082306682

that is a body that I have been looking for. I don't really care to buy the RTR though as I just want the body.

that is a hard one to find.

I think I found me one though, finally. :cool:

marc
2007.02.26, 02:24 PM
My new AutoScale has arrived.
The Machine RS-2 Nissan Skyline.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/001-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/002-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/004-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/005.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/006-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/007.jpg

marc
2007.02.26, 09:32 PM
Wanting to get two white AutoScales. The white Toyota Altezza, and the white Ferrari Enzo. I noticed that TeamBlueGroove has both in his collection. If interested I can make a trade or some other offer.

arch2b
2007.02.26, 09:57 PM
try emailing him :rolleyes: you don't need to ask teh same question several times in different ways. do it once the right way and you save yourself all the work of posting this in a couple places

marc
2007.02.26, 10:00 PM
Your right, and I've e-mailed him.

arch2b
2007.03.08, 08:00 PM
the rare toms supra is on ebay;) Item number: 260094344439

briankstan
2007.03.09, 02:05 AM
the rare toms supra is on ebay;) Item number: 260094344439

I've got that one. It's very nice.. :D Good to have if you are collecting.

marc
2007.03.13, 11:00 PM
I've got 14 more AutoScales coming. Will post pics as they arrive!
Here's the list

Ferrari 360GTC Scederia
Xanavi Nismo Nissan 350Z 2005
Audi A4 DTM
Mclaren F1 GTR Gulf
ID FC3S
ID FD3S
ID AE86 "carbon bonnet"
Mach 5
Batmobile "metallic"
MadMax "Clean version."
Porsche 935 "Martini"
Lamborghini Countach LP 500 "red'
Volkswagen Golf GTI "white"
Subaru WRX STI "black".

marc
2007.03.14, 09:21 PM
Here is my black WRX that just came in today! 1 down, 13 still coming!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05619.jpg

arch2b
2007.03.17, 07:28 PM
nice additions;)

btw, i noticed the original id ae86 rtr popped up on ebay, Item number: 290094843322. if it sells for that much i will be a very happy person since i have one as well :)

marc
2007.03.17, 09:44 PM
I noticed that too, but way too much for me. I just got the carbon bonnet AutoScale version and I'm very happy with that. Considering that's the one I gave you. That 900 dollar price tag is WAY to much for ANY Mini-Z. It would have to be a Kyosho Mini-Z of the 2001 Honda Insight or the Koenig Specials before I'm willing to fork up that kind of cash!
May I ask, what you paid for yours arch?

arch2b
2007.03.17, 09:53 PM
yeah, i would never pay that much for any rc period.

i paid more than $100 and less than $130;)

marc
2007.03.17, 09:55 PM
That's a lot more reasonable than the 900 dollar asking price. I know it's rare, but come on, who's gonna pay that? 900 dollars can get you a load of AutoScales, some ready set's and parts!

FrankW1029
2007.03.17, 10:03 PM
lol...that price is ridiculous. The body may worth around $40-50 for collectors, but not the RTR.

marc
2007.03.17, 10:09 PM
Like I said, with that price, you can buy a whole fleet of AutoScales and what not.
What were they thinking? LOL! I'm crazy, but NOT THAT CRAZY!

marc
2007.03.18, 05:50 PM
Well, after succesfully selling more stuff, I decided to go ahead and purchase the gold Super-Z ready-set from Hobby Japan. I figured it should be a rare and hard to get item and I should take the chance while I have it. Would have liked to find the AutoScale version to it, but no luck. Will post pics of it when it arrives, same for all my other coming AutoScales.

marc
2007.03.20, 11:08 AM
My first batch of AutoScales arrived yesterday! Enjoy pics!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05638.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05639.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05640.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05641.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05642.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05643.jpg
Changed the wheels on the Golf as I don't like the stock wheels.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05646.jpg
The Wall......................
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05647.jpg
The collection...................
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05648.jpg

herman
2007.03.20, 11:12 PM
cool rims on the golf... :D

marc
2007.03.22, 10:55 PM
Thanks herman! I got my golden Super-Z today. Those guy's ship incredably fast! Shipped it out Monday, and I received it today! Unfortunetly it was a ready-set so yet ANOTHER dam transmitter. Getting sick of those things. LOL! Anyway, the gold Z is beautiful and will post pics of it this weekend. Not really an AutoScale, but it is part of my collection and I got it mostly for the body and chassis anyway. Anybody want an old MR01 type transmitter? LOL!

rkk
2007.03.22, 11:18 PM
Love the old Tx because the dual rate was right there under your thumb.

MiniZMaster
2007.03.22, 11:20 PM
cool. but what do you do with them? wouldnt you rather get all the RTR's lol.

marc
2007.05.20, 04:47 PM
No, don't want all RTR's! Way to many transmitters! Besides, the AutoScales are nice to look at. I'll be updating this thread with photos of collection later today.

marc
2007.05.20, 05:17 PM
Here's an update to my collection.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/002-2.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/004-2.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/005-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/008.jpg

The blue Cobra and Altezza were my last two added. All but the Altezza came from Hobby Japan on ebay. Altezza came from At@mic M@ds.

marc
2007.06.01, 11:01 PM
Just added a black Murcielago thanks to Shuter, and just found another rare one. At least I think it's rare, haven't seen it before. It's a black Honda Racing NSX Test Car.
Basically, all black with silver roof and silver lettering on the side reading, Honda Racing. Plus, it has the JGTC body kit and huge rear wing on it. What's cool about it, is it looks like a highly tuned Japanese modified street racer with a simple all black paint job. Not loaded with sponsorship decals and racing graphics. Should be a sweet addition. Still looking for red Diablo.

mk2kompressor
2007.06.01, 11:51 PM
the nsx sounds interesting,i cant wait for pics :D
nice collection you have there

FrankW1029
2007.06.02, 03:18 AM
just bought the black NSX test car today. :D kenonhobby just got'em.

marc, I have a red diablo :D, but i'm eyeing your 575 GTC :D

marc
2007.06.02, 10:36 AM
just bought the black NSX test car today. :D kenonhobby just got'em.

marc, I have a red diablo :D, but i'm eyeing your 575 GTC :D

That's the same place where I purchased my black NSX! I'm interested in your red Diablo if it's NIB, but not getting rid of any AutoScales at this time. What's your asking price for the Devil?

And I will update photo of collection later today with the addition of my black Murielago.

xoxide
2007.06.02, 11:29 AM
Thats a nice collection you have Marc.

marc
2007.06.02, 07:39 PM
Thank you for your comments. Quick question. I just got a new set of gold BBS wheels with a 0 rear wide offset, and a wide front offset. It looks like it might be a plus one offset not sure. I was hoping I can mount theme on my BMW M3, but it's a 0 offset all around. Same for most of my Ferrari's. Any idea? Perhaps the Mclaren? Or NSX?

Here are the wheels in question. Might be hard to judge wheel offset in photo.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06052.jpg

marc
2007.06.02, 07:43 PM
Thats a nice collection you have Marc.

Thanks, here is an update with the Murcielago.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06053.jpg

FrankW1029
2007.06.03, 05:10 AM
the Red Devil I opened it to see if the mirror were hard, so yea...it's not NIB/NIB. Don't want to just sell it. I rather trade it for a 575 GTC so I can run my other 575 GTC. ;)

the rims above looks like they're +2 or +2.5 narrow and 0 wide. you can run them on the MR015 which equals the width of 0 offset N/W on the MR02.

marc
2007.06.03, 11:15 AM
Saying that the wheels work on the MR015 does not help much. I need to know which bodies they will fit.

arch2b
2007.06.03, 11:48 AM
all you need really is the offset info for the wheels. you can then go check the various charts available to find out which bodies they are compatible with

marc
2007.06.04, 03:20 PM
Thanks arch, I'll have to go find that chart.

arch2b
2007.06.04, 03:21 PM
there are several on the forums. check the faq, spoons signature for starters.

marc
2007.06.04, 03:25 PM
Ok, will do.................

marc
2007.06.04, 03:29 PM
Just looked in thread arch and my computer could not open the file provided.

FrankW1029
2007.06.04, 10:56 PM
Saying that the wheels work on the MR015 does not help much. I need to know which bodies they will fit.

those wheels you have will work on all the MR02 bodies that runs +0 f/r. except you have to put all those bodies on the MR015.

here's a complied list I found. http://www.xanor.se/mini-z/bodylist.htm

marc
2007.06.04, 11:07 PM
Cool, thanks Frank. I'll wait for my black NSX to come as I think that uses the wide front's.

marc
2007.06.06, 07:30 PM
Cool, my black NSX is now on it's way here!

FrankW1029
2007.06.06, 11:48 PM
Cool, thanks Frank. I'll wait for my black NSX to come as I think that uses the wide front's.

the 05 NSX Epson/Dome/Test car can run +3N on the front and +3W in the rear. I have mine setup with +2N and +3W tho.

marc
2007.06.07, 10:50 AM
Well, we'll find out as soon as it arrives. Should be next day or so. Meanwhile, it looks too windy here in Colorado Springs to do any more painting on my Mini Cooper.
Anyway, two more AutoScales will be added as soon as I can pay for theme. Those will be the Ferrar 246 Dino, and the Ferrari 250 GTO. Both red of coarse.
Still looking for red Diablo!

marc
2007.06.08, 08:31 PM
Received my black NSX test car today! Man it is sweet. When I get a chance this weekend I'll see if those gold BBS wheels will fit it properly and take pics.

marc
2007.06.09, 08:47 PM
Sweet! My gold BBS alloy wheels fit the NSX perfectly! And man do they look HOT! Pics coming soon!

marc
2007.06.10, 01:53 PM
Here is my NSX Test car with gold BBS wheels.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06081.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06083.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06084.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06085.jpg
I think these look FAR BETTER than the stock rims. Too bad the car's not a gloss black, that would look nicer. But at least the flat black does'nt show all the fingerprints! I'm tempted to race this body next week!

FrankW1029
2007.06.10, 05:29 PM
your rear offset is off.

marc
2007.06.10, 05:30 PM
Yea well. The stock wheel's weren't exactly right on either!

FrankW1029
2007.06.10, 05:37 PM
the stock offset is +2n/+2w. those gold wheels you have now look like they are +2 or +3n/+0w. if you put them on the MR02 you will have a front track that's much wider than the rear which will throw off the handling.

I would put those wheels on your MR015 and run the MR02 bodies that use 0n/0w because that is basically what the offsets equal to.

btw, if you want to clear the body you can spray it with the Tamiya clear. I did it with my original MR01 red 360 modena. i now run that on my awd and the paint is very tough even compare to the glosscoat.

marc
2007.06.10, 05:39 PM
Ok thanks for the info. I wouldn't want it to look good and handle poorly!

marc
2007.06.11, 09:32 PM
White 911 GT3 coming soon! Thank's Max!

marc
2007.06.14, 04:49 PM
Changed the wheels on my NSX again. While the gold looked nice against the black, the rear's offset just didn't look right. So, I thought I would try these red ones instead. Here, the rear's are dead on while the front's I think are a plus 1 offset so they are close, but don't exactly line up with the body's fender. This in a way is good cause if I decide to race it, that means no rubbing.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06105.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06102.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06103.jpg
This combination I think will lead to better handling than the set-up before. What do you all think?

mk2kompressor
2007.06.14, 06:58 PM
:eek: awesome,i prefer those to the gold :cool:

marc
2007.06.14, 09:27 PM
Thanks, so do I! Especially how the rims match the red lettering and the red emblems!
Red does go better with the flat black, all though I think gold would go better with gloss black. Anyway, I like this combo, looks good and is very tempting to race. I just wonder how the flat black will hold up to scratching.

imxlr8ed
2007.06.15, 12:43 AM
Wow... looks like you might be sticking under some rails with that front airdam.
(that is, if you hit rails. ;) )

Let us know how it goes!

marc
2007.06.15, 11:40 AM
If I race it, I'll let you know how it goes. I probably won't race it this weekend though. I've got my red Testarossa for racing. Last race I broke both mirrors and one carbon-fiber H-plate, fortunetly, I had the other two in the set with me.

marc
2007.06.18, 02:45 PM
Porsche arrived today! Yea!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06126.jpg
It now sit's above my 935.

TM27
2007.06.20, 04:30 PM
Just noticed your thread on bodies.......nice lookin collection. Seems I have found the right guy to ask about bodies. I want RX7's. I would like the unpainted or the yellow ?? Got any suggestions ?

marc
2007.06.20, 04:33 PM
I get most of my AutoScales from Hobby Japan on ebay. Try theme, their really good and real fast shipment. Currently, they have both the yellow and the blue RX7 FD3S.

FrankW1029
2007.06.25, 05:22 PM
Marc,

usps shows that the package was delivered. when are you shipping out the Vette? send me a tracking. thanks.

arch2b
2007.06.25, 05:25 PM
marc,
not sure this is a problem but i can't see any of your images. i take it you did not upload these to your memebr gallery? if you can please do so as this would have prevented the broken links if there is indeed an issue.

marc
2007.07.04, 02:27 PM
Well, sadly 85% of my AutoScale is all been sold. I decided to keep the special ones such as the MadMax, Batmobile, Skyline Silhouette, Countach, and Diablo.
Thank you all for your purchases and I hope they all get to you in top shape!

arch2b
2007.07.04, 02:52 PM
marc,
sales posting should never have been posted in this thread. you can't use every post you've ever started on bodies for conversations on sales. we created the marketplace forum for just this purpose. this thread for example is useless at this point as it's no longer about your collection and more about random posting and sales tracking.

this appleis to all the other posts you've crossed over with as well like project posts, etc.

in the future, please restrict conversations regarding sales to your posts in the marketplace forum.

marc
2007.07.04, 02:55 PM
Sorry, I'll try and keep posts related to their threads.

marc
2007.08.19, 10:42 AM
Hello again! I shall be rebuilding my AutoScale collection soon! This time, I think I'll do it very slowly. Like perhaps two a month or something. Keep an eye out!

FrankW1029
2007.08.19, 08:29 PM
do it slowly...it's more fun and less strain on the wallet :) I started mine last September little by little, but just running out of room since I'm back into the whole Gundam model kits again.

marc
2007.08.19, 08:46 PM
That's what I was thinking. At least 2 per month. One I really want to find again is that white and silver Porsche 911 GT3. That made me mad that I had to sell it basically as soon as I received it. I really want that one again. Anyway, just paid for the street-red and street-black 934's. Should get those in two weeks time. Also trying to sell and save up for the street-red 934 ready set for race season.

arch2b
2007.08.19, 09:11 PM
those 934's are awsome cars! they would be nice to collect both the street and racing bodies.

i 2nd the advice of taking it slowely. i would try to avoid the rush of purchases that you always seem to have to sell off later at a nice loss i'm sure. thats just a bad money loosing cycle to live with.

marc
2007.08.19, 09:43 PM
I agree with you there arch. I dont' think I got half what I paid for on my entire collection. I do PLAN on taking it slow this time and make it more gratifiying. My quickness last time was fun only while it lasted. Then it went down hill and that sucked. Lesson learned, take it slowly and enjoy theme one at a time.

FrankW1029
2007.08.20, 01:13 AM
pictures of the street red and black 934 when you receive them. I saw a red one today, but it was up on the shelf at a local hobby store so i didn't get a good look at it. didn't want to bother the sales since I wasn't going to buy it.

marc
2007.08.20, 12:13 PM
I will certainly post pics of every body I get. Later today I'll post pics of the last three AutoScales I have left in my collection. I have left is the Metallic Batmobile, Former Nissan Skyline Silhouette, and the new red Lamborghini Diablo that I got as part of a trade.

marc
2007.08.22, 10:51 AM
After selling an older Xmod, I just picked up the Super Z 280Z AutoScale!

aimfox
2007.08.25, 10:57 AM
How come I dont see pic of cars?

marc
2007.08.25, 11:15 AM
Probably cause I deleted the photos after selling that collection. I will be rebuilding my collection and adding new photos here. Please keep an eye out!

marc
2007.08.29, 06:00 PM
Well, the first batch of my new collection has arrived! The Super Z is awesome, and the Porsche 934's are sweeeeet! The black one in particular is gorgeous! I love it!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06492.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06493.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06494.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06495.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06496.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06497.jpg
Group shot!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06498.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06499.jpg

arch2b
2007.08.29, 06:34 PM
Probably cause I deleted the photos after selling that collection. ...
in my opinion, a VERY foolish thing to do. you just made every post you've ever made with an image link to your gallery less meaningful and possibly worthless. i implore members to never delete thier gallery. just because you don't haev an item doesn't mean you have to remove the images.

marc
2007.08.29, 07:50 PM
I hadn't realized it would be such a "foolish" thing to do. My apology to those who wanted to see the old collection. I will remember this for the new collection and any new posts not to delete any more photos. Sorry abou that...................

arch2b
2007.08.29, 07:55 PM
i'm not trying to be patronizing but it really hurts the continuity of all the posts you've done with links to images that you deleted. think of all those posts where you may have posted images to answer questions or at others request or just to show off unique and rare bodies that you previously had in your collection. now everyone will find little red x's where those used to be.

marc
2007.08.29, 07:58 PM
I understand what you are saying. At the time I deleted those images, I did not think about ruining the link's to those images. Something that just didn't cross my mind at the time. Now I know, and won't happen again. :) Thanks arch.....................

marc
2007.09.05, 04:43 PM
My current collection as it stands. I took these out of the box and moved theme to my other shelf. I thought what's the point unless you can take theme out and look at these wonderful bodies at all angles? I plan on one day getting a plexiglass cover for this shelf. Perhaps by then I'll have a better display shelf for these.
Some 1/43's on the top.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06518.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06519.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06520.jpg
Two more on the way. The Ferrari 575 GTC street-red, and the normal 575.
Noticed my ultra rare white/carbon Peugeot 206 WRC from Mini Power? Next to it is my custom painted Mini Cooper S body.

FrankW1029
2007.09.05, 06:14 PM
i've a ultra rare EVO 7 WRC :D

cya
2007.09.05, 08:27 PM
Wow, you still have some rare ASC in there. I need to ask yo what chassis did you use on that Peugeot 206?

marc
2007.09.05, 08:40 PM
That 206 is just on a normal MR01 dumby chassis. Nothing special. As for Frank, I don't think the Evo 7 is as rare as my Pug. Especially since there are all kinds of versions of the Evo in different colors. :)

arch2b
2007.09.05, 08:59 PM
remember, take your time :)

cya
2007.09.05, 09:05 PM
I notice on the marketplace you post a wtb the karr body, ut you already have it on the shelf. How do you manage to get it? :)

marc
2007.09.05, 09:35 PM
Yes arch, I will be slow with this rebuild! Cya, I have already had that KITT and KARR body a while back. What I was posting in the marketplace, was a NIB KARR to add to my NIB collection. But since I went this route, that will no longer be needed. I think it's more fun to have theme out in the open. Only trouble with this method, is they collect dust, and the tires start to dry out. I noticed they dont' dry out and crack if still in box. Either case, it's more fun to have theme out.

FrankW1029
2007.09.06, 05:31 AM
That 206 is just on a normal MR01 dumby chassis. Nothing special. As for Frank, I don't think the Evo 7 is as rare as my Pug. Especially since there are all kinds of versions of the Evo in different colors. :)

there were only 1 version of the EVO 7 WRC ;) you are thinking of the EVO V and the fast and furious ones.

I was very fortunate to get this absolutely mint one off another member here. this is my favorite Autoscale by far. It came with the Rally lights too, but I don't want to drill hole and put them on.

marc
2007.09.06, 11:26 AM
Aw yes, I'm looking for that one as well. I'd like to start collecting all the WRC cars if possible. I'm mostly interested in finding the first Ford Focus WRC that came out. The one with the blue in the back.
I'm still looking for a red Ferrari 360 GTC/NO graphics.
As for that Evo, I've seen lot's of cheap imitations of it from Iwaver in various colors. Don't want to get one of those.
Cya, have you gotten the street-red and street-black Porsche 934's yet? They are HOT!

herman
2007.09.06, 01:10 PM
there were only 1 version of the EVO 7 WRC you are thinking of the EVO V and the fast and furious ones
er sorry to correct you, there was an evo 6 wrc version.... that makes a total of two wrc evo's

and correspondingly, there were two wrc subaru's...
and two versions of the wrc ford focus...

:D

marc
2007.09.06, 01:28 PM
As for versions of the Ford Focus, it was only two different paint schemes. Same car, different scheme. Subaru's I think were different years, the original one, and the so-called bug-eye.

FrankW1029
2007.09.07, 05:04 AM
er sorry to correct you, there was an evo 6 wrc version.... that makes a total of two wrc evo's

and correspondingly, there were two wrc subaru's...
and two versions of the wrc ford focus...

:D

what there to correct? I said "there's only 1 EVO 7 WRC. "

the only thing you could correct was I left out the "I" when I meant to say "VI" instead of "V"