PDA

View Full Version : Support Issues

arch2b
2007.01.30, 10:49 PM
Members like Michvin have had some support issues with kyosho, would bouncing questions off you be something you would be willing to do? i would assume it would entail directing issues to the proper sources more than you trying to solve the actual problem yourself, but equally good if you had insights to offer.

it would be nice to get some clarification as to what warranty repairs are limited to and what conditions would void them for example.

Tim Johnson
2007.03.07, 03:59 PM
Members like Michvin have had some support issues with kyosho, would bouncing questions off you be something you would be willing to do? i would assume it would entail directing issues to the proper sources more than you trying to solve the actual problem yourself, but equally good if you had insights to offer.

it would be nice to get some clarification as to what warranty repairs are limited to and what conditions would void them for example.

That is a little hard to do. Like what is stated in the rules, I may not answer any of the questions, or just some. I have little time sometimes. The best thing to do would be to call our customer service number at 800-716-4518 and ask for customer service. they can help you with any warranty questions and what not. If I started answering everyones CS questions, my little amount of time i have to post new info here, not no longer exist. :)

michvin
2007.03.07, 04:07 PM
Just for clarification purposes and as i posted earlier: My issue was resolved by Kyosho America to my complete satisfaction. :It was more ranting about two boards burnt in two weeks. :)