PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho I-Series

arch2b
2007.01.30, 09:53 PM
Will the i-series r/c unit set be sold as all the others are?

will the i-series be sold as a chassis kit as all the others are?

Tim Johnson
2007.01.31, 01:28 AM
Will the i-series r/c unit set be sold as all the others are?

will the i-series be sold as a chassis kit as all the others are?

Yes

No.

HammerZ
2007.01.31, 11:35 PM
I have a question about the I series transmitters. Anything like pictures or features would be good. The main question is, do they have a throttle duel rate? I think that would be a good feature for many new users. Even if it's just a switch to cut the throttle down to half. I asked that as I may have some young kids involved soon.

Tim Johnson
2007.02.02, 12:13 PM
I have a question about the I series transmitters. Anything like pictures or features would be good. The main question is, do they have a throttle duel rate? I think that would be a good feature for many new users. Even if it's just a switch to cut the throttle down to half. I asked that as I may have some young kids involved soon.

There is a Duel rate on the steering but not the Throttle. your may be able to add a resistor of some sort inline with the motor, for what you want to do, or use cheap 27mhz computer Radios.

Spoon
2007.02.02, 12:45 PM

There is also someone on the boards that is willing to make "slow motors". I have his contact info but you can find him in my "How do you make a slow motor" thread.

arch2b
2007.02.05, 07:48 AM
fyi, these are already available in the shop
http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=18419&cat=0&page=1

HammerZ
2007.02.05, 12:42 PM
So, I guess the transmitters are very much like the KT-5 units.