View Full Version : Welcome

arch2b
2007.02.02, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the tracks and gtg forums :)

wow, you guys are quick ;)

pinwc4
2007.02.02, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the help.

Quick with computers maybe, now I just need to work on my RC skills.

AtlRC
2007.02.02, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the help.

Quick with computers maybe, now I just need to work on my RC skills.

Welcome and congratulations on your own sub-forum! Looks like you've started a pretty good following. I hope everything goes well for you guys up there. I'm actually from Illinois too... in fact I used to work there at ADM with you. If you had been racing a couple of years ago, I would have had to join you! I tried to call you a while back, but missed you. I'll try again next week. Just wanted to say hi and see how it's going.

Later,
-Patrick

pinwc4
2007.02.02, 11:01 PM
Welcome and congratulations on your own sub-forum! Looks like you've started a pretty good following. I hope everything goes well for you guys up there. I'm actually from Illinois too... in fact I used to work there at ADM with you. If you had been racing a couple of years ago, I would have had to join you! I tried to call you a while back, but missed you. I'll try again next week. Just wanted to say hi and see how it's going.

Later,
-Patrick

Unfortunately a couple of years ago I did not even know Mini-Z's existed

I look forward to hearing for your. Although, I am drawing a blank as to who you are. Did you work at ADM Research with me? Please excuse my poor memory but I am sure if I can picture your face it will come back.

AtlRC
2007.02.02, 11:33 PM
Unfortunately a couple of years ago I did not even know Mini-Z's existed

I look forward to hearing for your. Although, I am drawing a blank as to who you are. Did you work at ADM Research with me? Please excuse my poor memory but I am sure if I can picture your face it will come back.

Yeah, I didn't have any Z's a couple of years ago either. I was racing 10th scale in Springfield.

I was in IT at ADM working on the RMIS project. I was at the main office on Farries Parkway (I think that's the right spelling). I was only there one day a week. I think I was one of the only people there who was ever allowed to telecommute. We then moved to the "new" facility at the old library down town. I came to the Research facility often to meet with our users (the environmental group). I remember your name, but I'm unsure that we actually ever met. I think we have some common acquaintances. We'll have to talk and figure out who we both know.

Anyway, good luck with your racing. Feel free to e-mail me (from my profile). Otherwise I look forward to speaking with you sometime next week.