PDA

View Full Version : Central IL GTG 2/10 4-9 P.M.

pinwc4
2007.02.02, 05:12 PM
We will be meeting at GT fellowship hall, which is near the airport in Decatur, next Saturday at 4 P.M. for racing.

Anyone is welcome to join, I will have 3 extra cars for people to try out. You can contact me for directions or check out GT's website at www.gtchurch.com.

Also, we have a mailing list we use for communication with our club MZ˛. If you want to join the mailing list just go here:

http://flipsidehobbies.com/mailman/listinfo/mz2_flipsidehobbies.com

pinwc4
2007.02.11, 08:48 PM
I had a lot of fun, I hope everyone else did to. If you guys could send me your pictures and movies I would like to get them posted on the site. I am not sure how to get the movies but I can give you guys a FTP account on my site to upload them if that would work.

I hope to see everyone again in two weeks when we run the HFAY OLPS track. I have a lot of work to do on my car before I am ready for that.

Draygo
2007.02.11, 11:12 PM
Yea, send me ftp credentials. I will never remember to bring them to you in person.

Draygo
2007.02.15, 09:17 AM
The video I shot is uploaded.

pinwc4
2007.02.15, 07:12 PM

Thanks I am downloading it now.

GrfxDan
2007.02.15, 10:49 PM
... I can give you guys a FTP account on my site to upload them if that would work.

I hope to see everyone again in two weeks when we run the HFAY OLPS track. I have a lot of work to do on my car before I am ready for that.

Sure, send me ftp info and I'll upload the videos.

I too have a lot of work to do on my car before the 24th. I just hope my parts get here by Saturday so I can work on it over the weekend.

pinwc4
2007.02.16, 04:13 PM
Sure, send me ftp info and I'll upload the videos.

I too have a lot of work to do on my car before the 24th. I just hope my parts get here by Saturday so I can work on it over the weekend.

Same here, I finally think I know why my cars handling is way off. Just have to wait for the parts. I also order parts so I could setup a backup car similar to my primary car.

I should be able to work on the movies this weekend. Thanks

pinwc4
2007.02.16, 11:48 PM

Any idea what format your movie is in. I couldn't play it in VLC so that is pretty discouraging......

Draygo
2007.02.17, 12:15 AM
Any idea what format your movie is in. I couldn't play it in VLC so that is pretty discouraging......
MPEGV

It plays in VLC and Windows Media player just fine for me. I'm just thinking it's you.

GrfxDan
2007.02.17, 08:51 AM
The 3 videos that I have total 600mb. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of extra time recorded at the end of a few of them so I'll edit them down before uploading. They're also 640x480 res, would you rather have them 320x240?

pinwc4
2007.02.17, 09:23 AM
MPEGV

It plays in VLC and Windows Media player just fine for me. I'm just thinking it's you.

What encoding is mpegv I am not familiar with it.

pinwc4
2007.02.17, 09:24 AM
The 3 videos that I have total 600mb. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of extra time recorded at the end of a few of them so I'll edit them down before uploading. They're also 640x480 res, would you rather have them 320x240?

Just keep them at 640x480. If you don't have the time just upload them and I will edit them.

Draygo
2007.02.17, 10:37 AM
What encoding is mpegv I am not familiar with it.
The eztent of my knowledge is that vlc says the video decoder is mpegv and windows media player says mpeg video. I can convert the video to another format if you would like. You seem to have a lot on your plate right now. If you want I can just edit it all down and upload it to that ftp site in whatever format you want.

GrfxDan
2007.02.17, 10:48 AM
Just keep them at 640x480. If you don't have the time just upload them and I will edit them.

Well, I was going to edit them but the only editor I have on my home PC is Windows Movie Maker and it will only create wmv files. I don't think you want wmvs so I'm just uploading the original files. I think only one of them needs extra footage chopped off the end (the one that's 300mb).

Looks like they should be uploaded in about 90 minutes.

pinwc4
2007.02.17, 12:54 PM
The eztent of my knowledge is that vlc says the video decoder is mpegv and windows media player says mpeg video. I can convert the video to another format if you would like. You seem to have a lot on your plate right now. If you want I can just edit it all down and upload it to that ftp site in whatever format you want.

MPEG 1 Layer 2 (not MPEG 2 live DVD's) Odd..

So far I haven't been able to transcode it to anything useful so if you have a utility that can work with go ahead.

I downloaded Drinians and it looks like I will be able to work with those fine.

pinwc4
2007.02.17, 06:54 PM
OK, I have just failed overall with the videos. GrfxDan's video will import but has no audio when I edit it. When I just play it, it is fine. I am going to fight a different set of problems instead of this for now.

GrfxDan
2007.02.17, 07:01 PM
OK, I have just failed overall with the videos. GrfxDan's video will import but has no audio when I edit it. When I just play it, it is fine. I am going to fight a different set of problems instead of this for now.

Let me guess, you're using a Mac, right? That's what you get for not using a PC :) "Hello, I'm a Mac. You want to what?"

jk :D