11235 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 740-2915

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 10:30am
Racing Starts: 1:00pm
Racing Ends: Usually around 3:30 to 4:30

Available Practice Times (normal shop hours)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tues - Fri 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat (non-race day) - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Sat (race day) 10:30am to start of races

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95)
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97)
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each. This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- RCP Track (2 wide L's).
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.06, 07:55 PM
This one I'll really really try to make! :o I got a bunch of tires and a spare mod motor to run, so (unless I break anything at Thursday's race) I should be well stocked to run.

pinoyboy
2007.02.06, 09:37 PM
hmm, I dunno if I'll be able to make this one, my girlfriend wants to go hangout during the day. I want to, but maybe after 4pm :p

wsaenotsock
2007.02.07, 08:37 PM
I should be there. Patrick, you get new fets installed?

Hank, just bring her along. She can turn marshall. :p

AtlRC
2007.02.07, 09:45 PM
I should be there. Patrick, you get new fets installed?

Hank, just bring her along. She can turn marshall. :p

Surely we can come up with a car for her to drive!

I'm working on the FETs now. I'll let you know if the operation is a success.

AtlRC
2007.02.07, 11:19 PM
The FET operation was successful! :) The AWD is ready to roll. I think I can now perform the operation in about 3-5 minutes. Hopefully I won't be burning anymore out!

wsaenotsock
2007.02.09, 12:47 PM
Good to hear Patrick. I might put 3010's in the MR-02 down the road, maybe you can help me out with that.

Ninja
2007.02.09, 05:51 PM
How did you burn the 3010's?

I thought I was going to be able to come, but I will have to drop $30 for a new slave cylinder for my truck next week. :(

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.09, 06:28 PM
Boo hoo, $30! ;)

Ninja
2007.02.09, 07:22 PM
hey, I dont live at home with Mommy ;)

AtlRC
2007.02.09, 08:34 PM
How did you burn the 3010's?

I thought I was going to be able to come, but I will have to drop $30 for a new slave cylinder for my truck next week. :(

Basically I burned up the 3010 by putting bearing in my 010... I had to pull out the circuit board and I also unscrewed the 4 wires under the board. These 4 wires are screwed down in 2 pairs. When I put the car back together, I didn't get the right pairs back together. I put the batteries in... and POOF! :eek:

Ninja
2007.02.09, 08:56 PM
ooooohhhhhh yeah, lesson learned huh?

Shaun
2007.02.13, 08:52 PM
I will try to be there Saturday. I guess I will try the MOD class this time. Can't let Hank be the only one running 4 second laps!! ;)

4.98 is the fast laptime to beat!! :) Anyone up to the challenge?

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.13, 08:55 PM
I can throw my car way faster than that. :rolleyes:

Shaun
2007.02.13, 09:00 PM
I can throw my car way faster than that. :rolleyes:

Split Finger fastball!! :)

Hope you can make it on Saturday Eric.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.13, 10:07 PM
Split Finger fastball!! :)

Hope you can make it on Saturday Eric.
I'm still working on trying to make it; and with new shoes to boot! Size 16". :eek:

AtlRC
2007.02.14, 11:07 AM
I will try to be there Saturday. I guess I will try the MOD class this time. Can't let Hank be the only one running 4 second laps!! ;)

4.98 is the fast laptime to beat!! :) Anyone up to the challenge?

Hope you can make it! My AWD is running and my Virtual RC practicing just might add up to a faster lap! Bring it on!

Bryan - Any news on Danny or Keith? Either one planning on coming Saturday? If either one would like to borrow a car, I can set them up. Just let me know a bit in advance.

Chad (Marvin's friend) - You going to be able to make it?

Whoever is planning on attending, please post. I'm trying to figure out if I should get another table or two.

Also, Miguel now has some Kyosho parts and a few cars. I talked to him about expanding the track and I believe he will try to make some room for us to do this. I would then buy another wide L and possibly some wide turns. If all goes well, we could have this done by our next race (after this one). We may also make some improvements to our racing environment (a few more tables and chairs, banners, drinks and snacks available, etc...). I'll keep you posted.

See you all Saturday!

Shaun
2007.02.14, 11:38 AM
Also, Miguel now has some Kyosho parts and a few cars. I talked to him about expanding the track and I believe he will try to make some room for us to do this. I would then buy another wide L and possibly some wide turns. If all goes well, we could have this done by our next race (after this one). We may also make some improvements to our racing environment (a few more tables and chairs, banners, drinks and snacks available, etc...). I'll keep you posted.

See you all Saturday!

I like the sound of that! Hope it all works out. The wide turns alone would be a big improvement to the track.

See ya Saturday.

wsaenotsock
2007.02.14, 01:22 PM
I just wanted to type something. This is the 1000th post in the Atlanta Mini Scale Racing forum. :D

AtlRC
2007.02.14, 01:40 PM
I just wanted to type something. This is the 1000th post in the Atlanta Mini Scale Racing forum. :D

Hurray for us! We're picking up steam in Atlanta!

...by the way, don't think you win any prize for that... so fuhget aboud it! :p

AtlRC
2007.02.14, 01:43 PM
It is confirmed... we have the space and we have a new Wide L on the way! Should be here by the race following this one. :)

hpgod
2007.02.14, 02:32 PM
Yall have fun this time. I have a wedding to go to Saterday. Nothing but the track in my home track for me this weekend. Think I am getting the tire issues figured out. Just hope the shops get some stock in. Atomic 10s and PN8s are out. I finally got a setup to make the kyosho 20s work ok but the grip level is less then the gpm/pn/atomics. I had to run the rear side spring extra stiff to free up the rear to get the rear end free. Now that the car is back to being consistant I can try a get the driver somewhat back inline to where I use to be and only hit a wall every 15-20 minutes or so. Radio time most days with either the microt and the miniz is starting to help.

Art

Shaun
2007.02.14, 02:43 PM
It is confirmed... we have the space and we have a new Wide L on the way! Should be here by the race following this one. :)

Where will the added track space come from in the shop? Will the shelf that has fuel on it be moved?

That's great news!!

AtlRC
2007.02.14, 03:00 PM
Where will the added track space come from in the shop? Will the shelf that has fuel on it be moved?

That's great news!!

Yep, we've already moved the shelf behind that shelf and then will be moving the one with the fuel on it soon. Miguel is also in the process of moving the shelf hanger thingys up on the wall behind where we stand to drive. That will allow us to line that wall with tables pushed up against the wall so that we will have more pit space.

chitchc2
2007.02.14, 04:10 PM
Can't make it this weekend, my son and I are headed to Space Camp in Huntsville.
Should be nice a cold!
Matt may come by and race my car or Marvins.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.14, 05:46 PM
I'm still planning on being there. :cool:

Shaun
2007.02.15, 09:08 PM
I'm still planning on being there. :cool:

Are you going to run the Open Class? I'm going to give it a try! Those AWD's are going to be tough to beat.

So far the fastest lap has been run with an AWD car. The corner speed they carry makes them really quick.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.15, 10:17 PM
The only motors I've got that run worth a dang are Speedy 05's. My stock motors are in need of repair/replacement.

Hey, do I need to bring a table and chair, or is that stuff provided? :confused:

pinoyboy
2007.02.15, 10:50 PM
I went down there today to test my car and to pick up a receiver. Miguel had 2 extra tables setup than usual. The track was a little dirtier than usual because of the moving. After running my car for while, I had all types of dust and lint getting in between the teeth of my diff!

Also, while cleaning out my car tonight, I decided to test some stock Iwaver motors out to see if the're any good. One of them sounds like it has higher rpms than the kyosho motor. I went by the sound it made when I hooked up the motors to a AA battery. Is it okay if I use it?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MOTORS001.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MOTORS003.jpg

The black end bell motors are Iwavers. The other pics are of some other Iwaver arms. Let me know what you guys think!

AtlRC
2007.02.15, 10:52 PM
The only motors I've got that run worth a dang are Speedy 05's. My stock motors are in need of repair/replacement.

Hey, do I need to bring a table and chair, or is that stuff provided? :confused:

Tables and chairs are provided. In fact I put 2 new 6' tables in there today. There is one Kyosho stock motor in stock at the shop in case you need it. I look forward to meeting you!

AtlRC
2007.02.15, 11:01 PM
The black end bell motors are Iwavers. The other pics are of some other Iwaver arms. Let me know what you guys think!

IWaver motors should be fine... unless they are faster than mine, then they are illegal! ;) Just kidding.

AtlRC
2007.02.16, 11:44 AM
Can't make it this weekend, my son and I are headed to Space Camp in Huntsville.
Should be nice a cold!
Matt may come by and race my car or Marvins.

Sounds like fun! Have a good time! Hope you and your son can make it next time.

If you talk to Matt, tell him we look forward to seeing him again.

pinoyboy
2007.02.16, 02:29 PM
IWaver motors should be fine... unless they are faster than mine, then they are illegal! ;) Just kidding.

cool, well it looks like I won't run it. It ran totally different when under load, so the other kyosho motor is going in. I also just picked up another stock kyosho motor up today, so I might try it out tomorrow too.

AtlRC
2007.02.16, 02:33 PM
cool, well it looks like I won't run it. It ran totally different when under load, so the other kyosho motor is going in. I also just picked up another stock kyosho motor up today, so I might try it out tomorrow too.

Yeah, the sound output can sometimes be misleading.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.16, 05:09 PM
Tables and chairs are provided. In fact I put 2 new 6' tables in there today. There is one Kyosho stock motor in stock at the shop in case you need it. I look forward to meeting you!
Oh reeeeeally? I might pick that up Saturday then. :cool: That's good; I hate putting my dirty pit table in my car anyways. :p

wsaenotsock
2007.02.16, 05:49 PM
Time to start charging. I got a whole new exhaust for my car, right now my exhaust is being held up with zip ties. The new one goes on tonight at a buddy's house so I probably won't get much sleep.

My 02 needs some work as well. The enzo body is super low on the chassis for some reason. I'm tuckin' lugs in the rear y0! :D

Shaun
2007.02.16, 06:06 PM
I know now that I will be able to make it tomorrow! ;)
Gotta go get everything ready for tomorrow.

See everyone tomorrow.

AtlRC
2007.02.16, 06:28 PM
I know now that I will be able to make it tomorrow! ;)
Gotta go get everything ready for tomorrow.

See everyone tomorrow.

Let the charging begin!

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.16, 06:36 PM
Begin??? It's continuing up here! :D

Ninja
2007.02.16, 09:01 PM
wish I could have made it down this week, but unfortunately everything has to go wrong all at once. See you guys sometime though.

pinoyboy
2007.02.17, 09:42 PM
I just got home from eating at two different Thai restauraunts. I'm so full! Anyways, I had fun racing today, I hope everyone else did too :D

Ninja
2007.02.17, 09:50 PM
did they kick you out of the first one? LMAO and how did our boy from CRC do?

AtlRC
2007.02.18, 12:54 AM
Stock A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/021707-StockAMain.htm)

Open A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/021707-OpenAMain.htm)

Points have been updated: Current Points (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/2007WinterSeasonPoints.htm)

AtlRC
2007.02.18, 01:04 AM
I just got home from eating at two different Thai restauraunts. I'm so full! Anyways, I had fun racing today, I hope everyone else did too :D

Had fun too! You and Kevin have been running really well! Good job!

Mmmm... I like Thai ...but it usually only takes one to fill me up. :rolleyes:

AtlRC
2007.02.18, 01:06 AM
did they kick you out of the first one? LMAO and how did our boy from CRC do?

He did pretty well for running against a pack of AWD cars! Hope you both can make it next time.

-Patrick

pinoyboy
2007.02.18, 08:43 AM
Had fun too! You and Kevin have been running really well! Good job!

Mmmm... I like Thai ...but it usually only takes one to fill me up. :rolleyes:

Yea man, everyones awd seems to be running pretty good. If only it were that good in stock class. My awd was doing good in the qualifiers, but it got totally loose on me in tha A-main, it felt like an entirely different car. I'm thinking its because I forgot to wipe down my tires.

Also if anyone is making an order soon, can you include a -2 toe out bar for an mr-02? I've got all these things for trade for it.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MR02SALEPARTS002.jpg

As for track layouts, I've been visiting the Salt Lake Mini-z website and I found that they already have alot of layouts made. So if its okay with them, we could try to use those when there is 3 wide L tracks
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Tracks.html

I think number 3-16 would work best with the space we have.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.18, 09:49 AM
I finally got home last night around 6:30. It was snowing like crazy from Dalton to Chattanooga, I couldn't beleive it! It was fun meeting alla ya'll, and I hope to make it down to plenty more races. I was kinda dissappointed in my car crapping out, though, but at least I got a new servo saver for one of my 1/10th scale cars! :p

He did pretty well for running against a pack of AWD cars! Hope you both can make it next time.

-Patrick
Considering I ran my back-up car, I think I did ok. :eek:

Shaun
2007.02.18, 12:50 PM
As for track layouts, I've been visiting the Salt Lake Mini-z website and I found that they already have alot of layouts made. So if its okay with them, we could try to use those when there is 3 wide L tracks
http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Tracks.html

I think number 3-16 would work best with the space we have.

#3-16 would be 2 tiles too long for the space available. Plus, it still has that hair pin turn at the end of the straight.

What about #3-4, #3-5 and #3-8? These layouts would fit in the available space without any changes. I like #3-4 the best. We could always do our own variations of these layouts.

AtlRC
2007.02.18, 04:51 PM
#3-16 would be 2 tiles too long for the space available. Plus, it still has that hair pin turn at the end of the straight.

What about #3-4, #3-5 and #3-8? These layouts would fit in the available space without any changes. I like #3-4 the best. We could always do our own variations of these layouts.

Are you sure #3-4 would work? It is 14 tiles wide, the other 2 are 13 tiles wide.

If 14 tiles wide will work, there are several more options like #3-3 or #3-9 that I think are really cool as well.

Shaun
2007.02.18, 05:37 PM
Are you sure #3-4 would work? It is 14 tiles wide, the other 2 are 13 tiles wide.

If 14 tiles wide will work, there are several more options like #3-3 or #3-9 that I think are really cool as well.

The current layout is 11 tiles wide. We should be able to add 3 tiles with no problems. So 14 tiles wide total. I like a lot of the layouts on that page too. It doesn't matter to me which one is picked. I just like the idea of getting rid of that hairpin at the end of the straight. It'll help make the track more flowing. When will the new Wide-L track arrive?

I like the flow of the #3-3 track. I would just suggest we flip it like this.

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.18, 06:24 PM
I like it! Make is so. :cool: That's the kind of huge track we run up here.

AtlRC
2007.02.18, 07:33 PM
I like the flow of the #3-3 track. I would just suggest we flip it like this.

Agreed! I like that one too (and flipped). What does everyone else think.

Hopefully the new track will be here by next race. I believe he has already ordered it. I'll try to get a delivery date from Miguel this week and let everyone know.

pinoyboy
2007.02.18, 07:44 PM
Agreed! I like that one too (and flipped). What does everyone else think.

Hopefully the new track will be here by next race. I believe he has already ordered it. I'll try to get a delivery date from Miguel this week and let everyone know.

I agree that it looks like a good layout. I wonder how much more speed we'll be getting? :confused:

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.18, 08:09 PM
Might have to go up a pinion size for that one. :cool:

pinoyboy
2007.02.19, 08:49 AM
Anyone got a 94mm body I can buy off of them that I can use for stock class? My bro is wanting his nsx body back :p

Shaun
2007.02.19, 09:51 AM
How about this version of the #3-3 layout. The sweeper has been cut down to make room for a walkway by the track instead of having people walk directly on the track. Since the straight will be longer, I thought a more open sweeper would help out also. The added wide radius turn at the end of the straight should smooth things out at high speeds. Did you guys like the wide turn the one time it was changed?

Any thoughts?

AtlRC
2007.02.19, 10:26 AM
How about this version of the #3-3 layout. The sweeper has been cut down to make room for a walkway by the track instead of having people walk directly on the track. Since the straight will be longer, I thought a more open sweeper would help out also. The added wide radius turn at the end of the straight should smooth things out at high speeds. Did you guys like the wide turn the one time it was changed?

Any thoughts?

That's perfect Shaun. I was hoping to open up that area in the lower left corner to allow a wider walkway and the sweeper in that corner would be great.

pinoyboy
2007.02.19, 11:13 AM
That's perfect Shaun. I was hoping to open up that area in the lower left corner to allow a wider walkway and the sweeper in that corner would be great.

yup, it looks like its getting beter and better! That sweeper will probably help everyone take the turn wot

wsaenotsock
2007.02.21, 08:13 PM
Can't wait to see the track next time. Had fun racing as usual. Next goal is to balance the 010 left to right and get the 02 back running again. :D

pinoyboy
2007.02.21, 08:34 PM
Can't wait to see the track next time. Had fun racing as usual. Next goal is to balance the 010 left to right and get the 02 back running again. :D

Are you still having problems with unequal turning radius'? I was able to fix mine by adjusting the droop screws and making left and right circles.

I've ordered some red SAS springs, i'm wondering if that'll fix the hopping problem. If not, then I guess i'll just try a different tire combo.

Any update on the status of the 3rd wide L?

AtlRC
2007.02.21, 08:37 PM
Are you still having problems with unequal turning radius'? I was able to fix mine by adjusting the droop screws and making left and right circles.

I've ordered some red SAS springs, i'm wondering if that'll fix the hopping problem. If not, then I guess i'll just try a different tire combo.

I called today and confirmed that the track was on order. I believe Miguel ordered it last week. He says there will be no tracking number, so we won't know exactly when it should be here. I will have him call me when it's in, and I'll go assemble it (or someone else can if they beat me over there). I'll make a post as soon as it arrives. Keep your fingers crossed.

pinoyboy
2007.02.21, 08:44 PM
I called today and confirmed that the track was on order. I believe Miguel ordered it last week. He says there will be no tracking number, so we won't know exactly when it should be here. I will have him call me when it's in, and I'll go assemble it (or someone else can if they beat me over there). I'll make a post as soon as it arrives. Keep your fingers crossed.

If you can't make it, I can probably assemble it after one of my classes during the week. Just let me know which track layout everyone agrees on.

Man, after messing with my bro's mr-02, I just realized my car is running an mr-01 board, which means no brakes, but its all good.

AtlRC
2007.02.21, 08:48 PM
If you can't make it, I can probably assemble it after one of my classes during the week. Just let me know which track layout everyone agrees on.

So far it looks as though the last track that Shaun posted will be the one that we use. I'll let you know if I can't make it up there when it arrives.

Thanks!

wsaenotsock
2007.02.21, 09:21 PM

I have mine set to turn equal in both directions but at speed it just more snappy on left turns, which feels better and should yield faster times. I was losing time to you on right turns, you would always cut under me while I was plowing through.

I think it's a combination of things. I' running 98mm with +3 offset in the rear, which makes the rear end real stable and stick real good causing more push. I also run 1000's so they might be a little bit heavier than your typical battery enhancing the off balance effect. I ordered a little digital scale and some lead tape and I'm going to start weighing parts. I'll probably add a motor heat sink just for the weight alone. If I get anywhere I might stop by and practice one day and see how it feels.

pinoyboy
2007.02.21, 10:03 PM
I have mine set to turn equal in both directions but at speed it just more snappy on left turns, which feels better and should yield faster times. I was losing time to you on right turns, you would always cut under me while I was plowing through.

I think it's a combination of things. I' running 98mm with +3 offset in the rear, which makes the rear end real stable and stick real good causing more push. I also run 1000's so they might be a little bit heavier than your typical battery enhancing the off balance effect. I ordered a little digital scale and some lead tape and I'm going to start weighing parts. I'll probably add a motor heat sink just for the weight alone. If I get anywhere I might stop by and practice one day and see how it feels.

You might wanna try some harder springs in the SAS, less rear toe if you have any, or harder tires to loosen the rear. Also i'm sure you can do adjusting of the diffs to help with turning. I'm still trying to mess with mine to get it right.

If your going down there one day, let me know, so I can get mine sorted out too. :D

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.21, 10:08 PM
I had that same problem with my 1/10th scale AE TC4. The turning radii were different for right turns and left turns. I dialed out 99% of the difference with the steering-EPA on my radio. Now it handles perfect and predictable. I don't know if the radio's yous guys are running have steering-EPA, but if you do, give that a try. IIRC, my EP's were like 95% left and 115% right, so they balanced out.

wsaenotsock
2007.02.21, 10:35 PM
You might wanna try some harder springs in the SAS, less rear toe if you have any, or harder tires to loosen the rear. Also i'm sure you can do adjusting of the diffs to help with turning. I'm still trying to mess with mine to get it right.

If your going down there one day, let me know, so I can get mine sorted out too. :D

Once it's balance I think it's going to lose the snap feeling and the rear end will need to be loosened up some. I was running GPM 15 fronts and rears last race.

wsaenotsock
2007.02.21, 10:40 PM
I had that same problem with my 1/10th scale AE TC4. The turning radii were different for right turns and left turns. I dialed out 99% of the difference with the steering-EPA on my radio. Now it handles perfect and predictable. I don't know if the radio's yous guys are running have steering-EPA, but if you do, give that a try. IIRC, my EP's were like 95% left and 115% right, so they balanced out.

I'm running a Helios and mine is something like 95% / 85%. You see me on the track sometimes putting my car right on a seam and then measuring the throw to each side by using the tiles as reference. :D

ChattavegasSE
2007.02.22, 10:49 PM
I'm running a Helios and mine is something like 95% / 85%. You see me on the track sometimes putting my car right on a seam and then measuring the throw to each side by using the tiles as reference. :D
I've done that before! :D

smackdawall
2007.02.23, 06:09 AM
Bryan - Any news on Danny or Keith? Either one planning on coming Saturday? If either one would like to borrow a car, I can set them up. Just let me know a bit in advance.

Sorry I couldn't make it this last time. Still have yet to receive my z's. Apparently the guy is stationed in the military in Japan and its taking forever. He has one more week or I am going to reverse charges with Paypal...grrrrrrrrrrr!

On a good note, I just bought Danny's Mini-Z up in Anderson, SC. He got a Black Ferrari Testarossa. He and I were looking for a list of standard items that we should get.

Is Miguel getting the rear 12th scale lookin damper system that you guys use on the Lola bodies? Will he carry the lola bodies? What tires should I get?

Thanks for the help!

pinoyboy
2007.02.23, 09:47 PM
I think i'll be going to the track tomorrow as I don't have much planned. I need to test my new AWD setup to see if it helped any.

wsaenotsock
2007.02.28, 12:12 PM
Bryan,

As far as tires go, I usually stick with GPM or Atomic since they are the easiest to get. The only problem I notice is some of the Atomics on the front tend to get ripped off more often since they don't wrap on the wheel as tight. They make thin double sided tape and glue to help with this.

I would try like a 8 or 10 degree in the back and like a 15 or 20 degree in the front to start with. My 010 hooked up pretty well with GPM 15/15 last race. I think I ran Atomic 10/20 on my 02 two races ago. It didn't really carry enough speed to judge it's setup.