PDA

View Full Version : monster roller w/ hop ups F/S

yamar6
2007.02.11, 12:35 AM
i have a blue & white monster with stack fets,Speedy motor not in the truck,full bearings,GPM blue shocks,GPM blue stearing rod,GPM tires. only thing wrong is a striped main gear.this is just a roller no radio asking 65.00 B/O shipped.or i'll trade for a MR-02 roller but it has to be in great cond. i have no camara but the truck is in great cond. if you want i can give you my number so you can call.

email www.minitee@optonline.net

bnwhtlw
2007.02.11, 01:23 AM
I have a green MR02 chassis with a MR01 board Id trade for it. I could throw in a body and some 4562 fets. LMK if your interested.

yamar6
2007.02.11, 09:27 AM
i was looking for one with a stock chassis.whats the diff. from the mr02 board and the mr01 and are the fets in alreadyI have a green MR02 chassis with a MR01 board Id trade for it. I could throw in a body and some 4562 fets. LMK if your interested.

stuZ
2007.02.15, 02:45 PM
i have a blue & white monster with stack fets,Speedy motor not in the truck,full bearings,GPM blue shocks,GPM blue stearing rod,GPM tires. only thing wrong is a striped main gear.this is just a roller no radio asking 65.00 B/O shipped.or i'll trade for a MR-02 roller but it has to be in great cond. i have no camara but the truck is in great cond. if you want i can give you my number so you can call.

email www.minitee@optonline.net

I have a stock mr02 with gpm knuckles. The body is a basher, but the chassis is in pretty good shape.