PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Z: Were can I find this part?

sxysweed
2007.02.12, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know were I can get the part circled in red (execpt at Pro-Z) or something like the part circled in red? What do you guys use to hold the diff when you make a custom chassis?

Thanks in advance....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/sxysweed/NeededParts.jpg

Cheezman
2007.02.12, 01:36 PM
You would probably need to make those yourself.

sxysweed
2007.02.12, 04:40 PM
Well, do you know of any similar parts? Or wear I can get just the gear box?

color01
2007.02.12, 07:54 PM
Sweed, do your own bleepin' research, lol... the PN Racing/Topcad bulkheads are usable, just be creative with them.

Cheezman
2007.02.13, 07:29 PM
Sweed, man, you may want to learn CAD, and find a good machinest, or you know... have a clue as to what your doing to begin with.

Color0, He is doing research, the lazy way. But, it is still his "own" research... or something like that? :D

sxysweed
2007.02.26, 05:13 PM
Sweed, do your own bleepin' research, lol... the PN Racing/Topcad bulkheads are usable, just be creative with them.

Excactly! But I only need the bulk head, not the rest of the stuff. So, were (cept for ******) can I get this??

Sweed, man, you may want to learn CAD, and find a good machinest, or you know... have a clue as to what your doing to begin with.

Color0, He is doing research, the lazy way. But, it is still his "own" research... or something like that? :D

Excatly. CAD? The CAD program we have at school expires Monday. Yes my school is that cheap (ghetto?), so that we have the trial version....

I'm trying not to get banned (again), but Color0, only place I ask for you to reply to my MA 010 threads is R7R, the other places you can give moral support and be like "Yup. Yup..."

homestar21
2007.02.27, 06:58 PM
but Color0, only place I ask for you to reply to my MA 010 threads is R7R, the other places you can give moral support and be like "Yup. Yup..."

That last paragraph was pretty funny. And they're right, you can be creative with some parts like the bulkheads.