PDA

View Full Version : Jeep body on overland ?

clodguy
2007.02.20, 02:19 AM
Does anybody know if the jeep body for the monster will fit on the overland???

Thanxx Luke

Ninja
2007.02.20, 04:53 AM
the Jeep and Hummer monster bodies are simply overland bodies with an extra (detachable) mount added to the body clips.

briankstan
2007.02.20, 09:25 AM
Does anybody know if the jeep body for the monster will fit on the overland???

Thanxx Luke

Wow, Luke your up to 2 posts.

Did you get one of the jeep bodies? if so bring it to the race on Thursday I'd like to check it out.

clodguy
2007.02.20, 11:20 PM
Thanxx guys.. No brian, I didnt get one yet,, wanted to find out if it would fit first,, mabey by next month...

Luke

Draconious
2007.02.21, 07:17 AM
The wrangler will not fit the overland... with out modification.

There is a post about it on here somewere, but if mounted "normally" on the chassis, the shock towers would be above the floor in the jeep... so you would have to cut out the floor/seats to get it to fit.

Tim Johnson
2007.02.26, 11:47 PM
The wrangler will not fit the overland... with out modification.

There is a post about it on here somewere, but if mounted "normally" on the chassis, the shock towers would be above the floor in the jeep... so you would have to cut out the floor/seats to get it to fit.

The jeep would look pretty cool on an overland. I am not courious what it would take to mount a jeep on the overland.hmmmmm.....

Draconious
2007.02.27, 08:36 AM
The jeep would look pretty cool on an overland. I am not courious what it would take to mount a jeep on the overland.hmmmmm.....

the thread i was speaking of...

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21622&highlight=jeep+overland

Kyosho has different versions of some of the bodies... they need a hard top wrangler for the OL...

marc
2007.03.04, 07:03 PM
How about a Jeep on an MR15 chassis for that lowrider look? Anybody want to try it?