PDA

View Full Version : Mclaren F1 body (MZB32)

jleecov
2007.02.22, 06:18 AM
Tim,

I've been looking for the unpainted white bodies everywhere and everyone tells me that they can't get it from Kyosho anymore. Do you know if Kyosho is going to make more? Is there anywhere else I can get it? Thanks.

Tim Johnson
2007.02.22, 10:09 AM
Tim,

I've been looking for the unpainted white bodies everywhere and everyone tells me that they can't get it from Kyosho anymore. Do you know if Kyosho is going to make more? Is there anywhere else I can get it? Thanks.

where is everywhere / everyone? People that tell you they can't get them anymore are (i have to watch what I say) Hobby shops that have employees that do not know about them, or don't want to take the time to find out about them. But i take all this back if you are looking for a body that is not produced anymore.

Post up your city and state, then some part numbers you are looking for. I will see what I can find for you :)

jleecov
2007.02.22, 10:31 AM
I live in Gaithersburg, MD

I'm looking for the Kyosho MR02MM McLaren F1 LM White Body
[Parts # MZB32] the white unpainted body.

Or is there somewhere online that I can buy it from?

Thanks Tim.

nightcrawler
2007.02.22, 07:18 PM
I live in Gaithersburg, MD

I'm looking for the Kyosho MR02MM McLaren F1 LM White Body
[Parts # MZB32] the white unpainted body.

Or is there somewhere online that I can buy it from?

Thanks Tim.

Even in Japan they are on backorder
http://www.********/product/KSHMZN48
If you can get some put my name in the hat for one.
________
Peachy (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Peachy/)

hobbycar
2007.02.22, 08:47 PM
Tim, do you have a list of the White Bodies that are currently in production and/or is it listed either on Kyosho or Kyosho America's website somewhere?

-hobbycar

Hood
2007.02.23, 07:11 AM
I got them through Kyoso America in the last couple months.. They shouldn't be that hard, HRP has them instock now.

jleecov
2007.02.23, 08:38 AM
Kyosho America doesn't have it anymore.

What is hrp? How do I contact them to buy it from them?

Hood
2007.02.23, 08:59 AM
I guess it depends on what channels your LHS orders from. I know that HRP orders directly from Kyosho America.

I would be glad to sell one, but I don't want to compete with the shop here.. If you can't find one elsewhere, you can contact me and I will ship. I stock the parts for our local racers, and get some of my inventory from the shop here..

"I would only do this to help another racer, not to compete for business. If the shop here has a problem with this sale, let me know and I will not continue"

jleecov
2007.02.23, 09:01 AM
I guess it depends on what channels your LHS orders from. I know that HRP orders directly from Kyosho America.

I would be glad to sell one, but I don't want to compete with the shop here.. If you can't find one elsewhere, you can contact me and I will ship. I stock the parts for our local racers, and get some of my inventory from the shop here..

"I would only do this to help another racer, not to compete for business. If the shop here has a problem with this sale, let me know and I will not continue"

The store here doesn't haev them. Can I buy two from you?

arch2b
2007.02.23, 09:41 AM

understood, please take it off forum is all i ask;)

jleecov
2007.02.23, 09:48 AM
HOod, can you email me? joemolee@gmail.com

Hood
2007.02.23, 10:38 AM
Thanks for responding Arch, I didn't want to cause any problems..

I will send you a direct email..

Tim Johnson
2007.02.23, 10:51 AM
Thanks for responding Arch, I didn't want to cause any problems..

I will send you a direct email..

Shipping on monday will be a painted version of this car as well.

MZX203U-B Tiny r/c should have them soon.

jleecov
2007.02.23, 11:07 AM
Hood, waiting to hear from you.

arch2b
2007.02.23, 12:07 PM
thanks for the update tim

hobbycar
2007.02.23, 01:38 PM

So that's the Black Mclaren F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu Racing ASC right?

Basically a re-stock of:
http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=16856&cat=0&page=1

Cool :D

But no MR-02 McLaren F1 White Bodies aye :(

-hobbycar

jleecov
2007.02.23, 02:36 PM
Hood, did you send an email?

mini-z
2007.02.24, 05:40 PM
We've secured the remaining stock of WBs from HRP. Thanks for the tip Hood! :)

Hood
2007.02.25, 09:06 AM
Bodies will ship on Monday

soulstice
2007.02.25, 02:21 PM

I'm a bit confused, what is shipping on monday to whom? Are you saying that Kyosho is shipping to TinyRC or that you are taking personal orders? I'm interested in picking up some extra mclaren bodies as well.