PDA

View Full Version : Date for next GTG? 3/10?

pinwc4
2007.02.27, 06:17 PM
We need to schedule the next GTG. I would propose 3/10 as working well for me. If possible the next two GTG's could be 3/10 and 3/24, maintaining the current 2 week cycle we have been on.

What works for you guys?

GrfxDan
2007.03.01, 09:43 PM
We need to schedule the next GTG. I would propose 3/10 as working well for me. If possible the next two GTG's could be 3/10 and 3/24, maintaining the current 2 week cycle we have been on.

What works for you guys?

Sounds good to me. As we discussed earlier today, I'll be setting up the March HFAY layout at our new location sometime this weekend. I'll let you know when I plan on doing it. I'm excited about having space to leave everything setup so we can practice whenever we want. I think it'll help everyone in the club to improve.

pinwc4
2007.03.08, 09:36 PM
Well, I still need to send out an email to everyone letting them know there is racing. Who is going to open up the building for us and when?

Also anyone got a good description I can use in the email of how to find the room?

GrfxDan
2007.03.09, 10:00 PM
Well, I still need to send out an email to everyone letting them know there is racing. Who is going to open up the building for us and when?

Also anyone got a good description I can use in the email of how to find the room?

I'll open the building - I'll be there by 4pm at the very latest. As for how to find the room, go in the FRONT DOORS, all the way through the glass entry, go downstairs, turn left and walk 3/4 the way down the long halway. I'll make some signs to direct traffic and will prop the front doors open.

pinwc4
2007.03.10, 12:37 AM
I'll open the building - I'll be there by 4pm at the very latest. As for how to find the room, go in the FRONT DOORS, all the way through the glass entry, go downstairs, turn left and walk 3/4 the way down the long halway. I'll make some signs to direct traffic and will prop the front doors open.

Thanks, some signs taped up on the walls temporarily would probably help alot. The building is quite large.

If someone could remember to bring a camera tomorrow it would be nice to have some pictures of the new location. I will try to bring mine, then again I try to each time but remember less than half the time.....

With the tables and chairs in plus, plus the other 2 tracks it is quite the setup we have.