PDA

View Full Version : overland help!

r/c guy
2007.03.01, 03:44 PM
I cant find any lift kits or rims or tires for my overland! I haved searched all over the internet and still cant find anything :( could somebody please help

arch2b
2007.03.01, 04:10 PM
maybe you could be a bit more specific to help us help you :)

there are not commerically available lift kits.

what tires are you looking for? most of the modded trucks have custom made tires.

r/c guy
2007.03.01, 04:16 PM
maybe you could be a bit more specific to help us help you :)

there are not commerically available lift kits.

what tires are you looking for? most of the modded trucks have custom made tires.
I need tires that have more traction that the stock ones, and will fit with the body on. I thought that their was a bigger suspension kit for overlands.

arch2b
2007.03.01, 04:21 PM
short answer, no. there are no lift kits or larger suspens kits sold for the overland.

look into mods like the lssm suspension mod for example.

there are stock tires that are softer which offer more traction, look in the shop here for the overland high grip tire set. you can get them in a couple traction styles like the ht and mt.

there are also some custom made overland tires maybe still in stock in the shop here. most if not all require custom suspension mods to allow them to operate sufficiently. check rcm and dogbreathracing threads.

r/c guy
2007.03.01, 04:23 PM
short answer, no. there are no lift kits or larger suspens kits sold for the overland.

look into mods like the lssm suspension mod for example.

there are stock tires that are softer which offer more traction, look in the shop here for the overland high grip tire set. you can get them in a couple traction styles like the ht and mt.

there are also some custom made overland tires maybe still in stock in the shop here. most if not all require custom suspension mods to allow them to operate sufficiently. check rcm and dogbreathracing threads.
Thanks alot arch2b :cool:

arch2b
2007.03.01, 04:38 PM
no problem. enjoy your overland and be sure to share your experineces with the rest of us. :)

r/c guy
2007.03.02, 06:47 AM
Does anybody know about "cooldragon" tires? I would like to know if they get good traction and if anybody would recomend them.

arch2b
2007.03.02, 07:21 AM
they are very soft rubber however the size alone requires you have a modified suspension setup and a fet upgrade so you don't burn out the fets pushing around the larger tires.

they are also very hard to get as the guy who makes them is in germany and only makes them in small batches if at all. his screen name is cooldragon.