PDA

View Full Version : NeoMax & Programmers Track

Programmers
2007.03.01, 07:29 PM
Me and Neo combined forces to make this track!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/Programmers/Xmodded/Track.jpg

It just about fit in my room but it was pretty cool. =D What's everyone think?

Jonny
2007.03.01, 07:42 PM
Hi Mate,

That's exactly what we started with, does a good job as a Mini Z track. At least you can have some practice between racedays too ;)

Jonny

Programmers
2007.03.01, 07:45 PM
I think it does a good job and I can get practicing... Things will be a lot better when my car doesn't want to keep turning around, LOL! I can't believe the traction difference.

The 8D really want to hold on and the 15D really don't... It spins so quick.

rkk
2007.03.02, 02:27 PM
Looks good. I still like to see people makeing their own tracks.

byebye
2007.03.02, 04:44 PM

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/Programmers/Xmodded/Track.jpg

It's a start :)

I had the same thing as my first track. After racing on arch2b's RCP I was hooked but the setup for those is close to the same for the RCP track.

I think with smaller tracks like that with tighter turns you learn to drive with quick reactions. I believe that type of practice really helps on the big track with lots of turns.

Does Max have a car? If not I'm selling one soon.

-Byebye

Programmers
2007.03.02, 05:13 PM
I thought that too Kris, it's really tight compared to what we raced on last week.

Also, I believe Mal is getting one off Jonny, but if you run it by him he might not say no... Dunno.

Neomax
2007.03.02, 07:22 PM
Hey guys, (thanks for inviting me to the thread Tom)
Hey Kris, how you doing? good i hope!
Yeah i might well be interested in your car if you have one for sale, i'm already having one from jonny, a skyline (actaully 2 skyline shells) on an MR-015 chassis, he's already sent me pics, it's looking nice, i'm just trying to decide what rims to have on it, i cant decide between the red tri spokes or the gold 6 spoke twist, they both look so nice, i might just have to ask him if i can buy both from him...lol
Let me know how much you will be wanting for the car Kris and post some pics if you can with a basic list of what spec it is (basic because if you go in to too much detail and technicality i wont understand you...lol) and i'll see how much money i have and see if i can afford to have yours aswell.
having 2 would be fantastic, then i can have one as stock for HFAY and the other modified for kicking your butt...lol (or "Trying to" should i say...)
Let me know.
Mal

Jonny
2007.03.02, 08:11 PM
Between us we should be able to get you a car Neo, as we've been talking about. See what Kris can do and then have a drive, again we can always convert the 015 to an 02 chassis for a 2nd open car if Kris has a full 02 to offer.

Nice 1!

Jonny

byebye
2007.03.03, 02:22 AM
Yeah no problem! I'll be working on it this weekend. Hit me up on msn messenger later guys.

-Byebye