PDA

View Full Version : 1000Hah NiMH AAA Cell Data Sheets

Sinister_Y
2007.02.28, 09:22 PM
Attached is the datasheet from MAHA. Enjoy:

Please note that in order meet the upload limit, it's quality was reduced. As such, it is necessary to download the image to your computer and then view it (i.e. zoom that sucker).

Sinister_Y
2007.02.28, 09:24 PM
Here is the datasheet for the battery from ANSMANN. Enjoy:

Please note that in order meet the upload limit, it's quality was reduced. As such, it is necessary to download the image to your computer and then view it (i.e. zoom that sucker).

Sinister_Y
2007.02.28, 09:25 PM
Here is the datasheet for the GP cell. Enjoy:

Sinister_Y
2007.02.28, 09:27 PM
Here is the datasheet from the manufacturer. Note that there is a newer higher capacity cell available, but no datasheet was available at this time. Enjoy:

Sinister_Y
2007.03.01, 10:30 AM
I wrangled these from the manufacturer, it was like pulling teeth with some of these guys. He sent them in jpeg format, so you may have to save onto your computer and use zooming to see the numbers. These are the cells I just bought (200). Technically they look good compared to the other manufacturers, however sometimes things don't work as engineering. Plus, really only the first 100 cells or so off the manufacturing line are the best, then tolerances and stuff get to their maxes and things aren't as good as the first ones..which ones are we getting? hmmm.

Sinister_Y
2007.03.02, 12:04 PM
Here are two more for the mix from the same manufacturer: