PDA

View Full Version : Tires

jimbo
2007.03.04, 08:59 PM
I was wondering if some one could post pictures of the Chevron Beast tires and Super U swampers?

Thanks,
Jim

RCMotorsport
2007.03.05, 09:47 PM
Hope this helps
http://home.comcast.net/~clusterprime/RCMtires.jpg

RCMotorsport
sun come up sun go down no stopping it

jimbo
2007.03.06, 03:39 PM
Helps a lot thanks. where can i get the stuff to make tires like that because i want to make copies of tires i have and they are too hard and if that doesn't work then i will get the chevrons or swampers.

Jim

U4ICTHEORY
2007.03.15, 01:23 PM
Hope this helps

RCMotorsport
sun come up sun go down no stopping it

RCM are you still making tires?
do you make the chevron beasts?

how much for 4?
do they fit the slammed rim upgrade for XMOD TRUCKS?

RCMotorsport
2007.03.15, 11:40 PM
As you can see from my little chart the chevrons are rather large tire
so when you use the word slammed I would bet they would be to big,
a stock overland needs to be lifted to make them work I would bet an xmod would need close to the same lift.

RCMotorsport
life goes on no matter how much death there is

U4ICTHEORY
2007.03.16, 11:09 AM
As you can see from my little chart the chevrons are rather large tire
so when you use the word slammed I would bet they would be to big,
a stock overland needs to be lifted to make them work I would bet an xmod would need close to the same lift.

RCMotorsport
life goes on no matter how much death there is

i think there was a missunderstanding...
Radio shack makes an optional rim upgrade for XMODS EVO TRUCKS. The optional rim's are slightly larger then the original rims. they are called the "slammed rims" and are available on the "Slammed" upgrade from Radio shack. you can see them on xmodsinternational.com under the tire section.

because the rim's are bigger i wanted to throw your chevrons on them, along with a lemo, @T0MI(M0D$ gearing, body & chassis lift. i'm trying to make this into a trail busting, rock crawling XMOD

RCMotorsport
2007.03.16, 04:19 PM
The tires I made were for overland size rims from what I know of xmods( not a lot) the rim size is larger on a stock xmod then on a stock overland.
you might get them to strech over the xmod rim.
next I would have to look though my stuff and see if I have any leftovers.
If I do it would be $20.00 usd shipped in the lower 48 states.

RCMotorsport
The internet knows no age sex or race

U4ICTHEORY
2007.03.16, 04:28 PM
The tires I made were for overland size rims from what I know of xmods( not a lot) the rim size is larger on a stock xmod then on a stock overland.
you might get them to strech over the xmod rim.
next I would have to look though my stuff and see if I have any leftovers.
If I do it would be $20.00 usd shipped in the lower 48 states.

RCMotorsport
The internet knows no age sex or race

hate to say it... but i just ordered some "swampers" on "slammed rims" from xmodsinternational.com but they raped me for 30$. at least i got exactly what i was looking for.

(Thanks anyways RCM)

jimbo
2007.03.16, 04:50 PM
man you paid way to much for them, the tires are like $12 including shipping and not sure about the slammed rims.

Jim

U4ICTHEORY
2007.03.16, 06:51 PM
man you paid way to much for them, the tires are like $12 including shipping and not sure about the slammed rims.

Jim

from what i'm hearing the tires are Aoshima's... and from what i hear about the Aoshima's is that they're gummy and soft... the $12 ones that i've seen from SoReal are hard as rocks. as far as mounting them on the slammed rims, it just looks good to me. in fact... everytime i see the swampers on the slammed rims i start to drool a little... combine that with the lemo and well... you know what will happen... i'm sure there are hundreds of wheel/tire combinations i could have used, RCM, DAVKIN, .COOLDRAGONS... i'm sure those tires might even be better then the ones i'm getting... i also believe i paid to much, but the way i see it... if i'm droping 50$ on a motor i should get the rims and tires i want regardless of the price. but i'm a sucker for a buy now.

jimbo
2007.03.16, 09:05 PM
Hey i spend money crazy like that to, i have both the aoshima super swampers and the iroks. i am going to try and make a silicone version of the iroks when i get into making tires the aoshimas are pretty good and are the ones you are getting on the slammed rims but i need to get some wide rims

Jim

johnrtse
2007.03.16, 09:18 PM
Anyone try the Aoshima S. Swamper "Boggers"? They look so cool.......

jimbo
2007.03.16, 09:21 PM
if your saying what i am thinking about then yes and they are good but if thats not what your saying then i am clueless.

Jim

MiniZMaster
2007.03.21, 08:31 PM
where can i buy them from the store here?

jimbo
2007.03.21, 09:39 PM
You can get the hollow aoshima super swampers on ebay for like $10 a set.

Jim