PDA

View Full Version : Mar 6, 2007

Spoon
2007.03.06, 03:38 PM
Today's layout for the sprint races...

arch2b
2007.03.06, 04:13 PM
is 'the place' stocking nascar ktis like most hobby shops? you might see alot of those down in c.ville;) i am expecting mine this week.

Spoon
2007.03.06, 09:57 PM
They just got a shipment of 6 this week. They look pretty good. I might wait until the body sets are available...

bnwhtlw
2007.03.06, 10:04 PM
Sprint races were way fun!!! I would like to note, that I did in fact win, however, you were having issues with your car. To be fair I did win a couple against your HFAY car.

I dont mean to brag, but it is a milestone for me. Super fun though..cept for the demolitian derby. I hope I can get my Stock AWD back in order. The MR02 is treating me NICE though, thats for sure.

arch2b
2007.03.06, 10:07 PM
i was thinking that you may see plenty of these on your track now that they are in stores. i guess the word just needs to get out on them.

Spoon
2007.03.06, 11:30 PM
i was thinking that you may see plenty of these on your track now that they are in stores. i guess the word just needs to get out on them.

Yeah,

I think central VA has got to be the perfect place for a nascar Mini-Z.

and yes...Ben has some really strong runs. I was having issues but that's no excuse. I should have been able to make my car drivable enough to make a strong showing. The demo derby was not so much fun. Nice work bn.