11235 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 740-2915

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 10:30am
Racing Starts: 1:00pm
Racing Ends: Usually around 3:30 to 4:30

Available Practice Times (normal shop hours)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tues - Fri 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat (non-race day) - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Sat (race day) 10:30am to start of races

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95)
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97)
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each. This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- RCP Track (3 wide L's).
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

Ninja
2007.03.13, 01:00 AM
I spose me and Eric will be there again, so long as I dont let him pick where to go eat afterwards :D

AtlRC
2007.03.13, 09:40 AM
I spose me and Eric will be there again, so long as I dont let him pick where to go eat afterwards :D

Cool! Look forward to seeing you guys again! Maybe try Famous Daves BBQ ;) ... yum!

wsaenotsock
2007.03.13, 11:39 AM
They come to our work every week. It's so good you just wanna slap somebody.

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.13, 05:17 PM
Famous Dave's sounds all right by me; but I don't know where it is! :D I'm hoping I'll get the VDS2 body before then; but I might wind up having to race an old beater body if it doesn't. :(

Ninja
2007.03.13, 08:46 PM
theres always my new Supra if you wanna run it Eric, I havent given it away just yet :D

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.13, 09:24 PM
I think I'll try to finish the pink CLK or just run the D2 CLK; I know how they handle. ;)

Ninja
2007.03.13, 10:32 PM
well, ok then. I didnt want you to run it anyway :p

AtlRC
2007.03.14, 10:31 AM
We will be running a Novice class this week. I'm bringing my step son and his friend, so there will be enough to run this class for sure. Hope Chase and Blake can make it this time... that'd make a good class. This would be a good time for anyone just starting out to come out and join the fun! I hope to see some new people there!

-Patrick

chitchc2
2007.03.14, 12:48 PM
We will be running a Novice class this week. I'm bringing my step son and his friend, so there will be enough to run this class for sure. Hope Chase and Blake can make it this time... that'd make a good class. This would be a good time for anyone just starting out to come out and join the fun! I hope to see some new people there!

-Patrick

I think Chase has an early Baseball game this week, that could be good as we can stay the whole day assuming that it is early enough to get to the track before the start of racing.

pinoyboy
2007.03.14, 02:07 PM
were running an extra class now, so is that going to effect the time we start?

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.14, 09:05 PM
I volunteer to race in the novice class! :D

AtlRC
2007.03.14, 11:07 PM
were running an extra class now, so is that going to effect the time we start?

Nope, start time should stay the same. I'll try to get us started as close to 1 as possible.

AtlRC
2007.03.14, 11:10 PM
I volunteer to race in the novice class! :D

Hey now... don't get too excited! You can only "advance" to the Novice class as soon as you can make one full lap without crashing! ;)

AtlRC
2007.03.14, 11:12 PM
I think Chase has an early Baseball game this week, that could be good as we can stay the whole day assuming that it is early enough to get to the track before the start of racing.

If you think you guys will be running late, give me a call and I'll go ahead and register you. E-mail me for my number.

Will you be racing too? Hope to have you out there with us!

hpgod
2007.03.15, 08:53 AM
I have family coming in to town this weekend and will not be able to make it. Blake will not be there either. I wont even have the chance to run the home track either :(

Please post if the date changes for the next race.
Art

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.15, 09:57 PM
Hey now... don't get too excited! You can only "advance" to the Novice class as soon as you can make one full lap without crashing! ;)
Not a chance, huh? :(

Lamar and I will be there; along with another fella from up here. My poor VW. :o

AtlRC
2007.03.15, 10:38 PM
Not a chance, huh? :(

Don't worry! You'll get it eventually... we'll just have to hook up a training transmitter (like an aircraft buddy box) to yours until you can make it on your own. :D

Lamar and I will be there; along with another fella from up here. My poor VW. :o

Sounds great! ...VW's are tough, you won't have any problems! ...unless of course your passengers get out of hand (don't go there Lamar)! :eek:

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.15, 10:53 PM
I need those RC Heli trainer arms! :D

VW's are tough nothin! I've had parts fall off just driving down the road! :eek:

Ninja
2007.03.16, 03:38 AM
...unless of course your passengers get out of hand (don't go there Lamar)! :eek:

I wont put it on the forums for the kiddies to read, but you deffinately gonna hear it Saturday LOL

Shaun
2007.03.16, 07:14 PM
I'll see everyone at the track tomorrow. I'll be there around 11:00am to practice for a while. I won't be able to stay and race. I have plans at 3:00 so I'll probably leave around 1:30-2:00pm. While I'm there I'll try to get some good pictures of the racing.

AtlRC
2007.03.16, 07:19 PM
I'll see everyone at the track tomorrow. I'll be there around 11:00am to practice for a while. I won't be able to stay and race. I have plans at 3:00 so I'll probably leave around 1:30-2:00pm. While I'm there I'll try to get some good pictures of the racing.

See you there! Thanks for coming and taking pictures!

If all goes as planned tonight, we will have the premiere of our new video tomorrow at the race!

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.16, 08:17 PM
Neato! If I get it finished tonight, I'm gonna try to bring my GT/LMP class racer tomorrow for some show 'n tell. :D

Shaun
2007.03.16, 08:47 PM
Who's coming down with you tomorrow Eric?

ChattavegasSE
2007.03.16, 10:31 PM
Lamar and Todd. You'll hear us pull up; my car will be dragging on the ground. :D :D :D

AtlRC
2007.03.17, 08:33 AM
Shaun - Can you bring some of the tire cleaner that I gave you? Thanks!

pinoyboy
2007.03.17, 10:59 PM
Shaun - Can you bring some of the tire cleaner that I gave you? Thanks!

I went to my sisters new house after racing, and I'm still here. Got me a nice little meal! Some salad, baby back ribs, and some Ice cream! :D I'm sure my ribs weren't as good as Famous Daves.

Anyways, had fun racing today, hopefully I can help my buddy find an MR-02 so he can race with us.

hpgod
2007.03.18, 10:38 AM
so when is the next race? next week , 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

pinoyboy
2007.03.18, 10:51 AM
alright, I think I might have driven from the shop nwithout my wallet. I've been looking around my sister's house for a good hour and haven't found anything. so the only thing I can think of is that I left it at the shop.

If it turns up, please let me know. thanks

AtlRC
2007.03.18, 11:46 AM
so when is the next race? next week , 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

Next race will be 2 weeks as scheduled. Miguel said he doesn't have to leave town on that date. Hope to see you there! ...and Blake too.

AtlRC
2007.03.18, 11:48 AM
alright, I think I might have driven from the shop nwithout my wallet. I've been looking around my sister's house for a good hour and haven't found anything. so the only thing I can think of is that I left it at the shop.

If it turns up, please let me know. thanks

When I left, I cleaned up and scanned over everything. I'm pretty sure there was nothing there. You might call Miguel tomorrow if you don't find it. Hope it turns up.

AtlRC
2007.03.18, 11:53 AM
Good turnout yesterday! It was a lot of fun! Good to see Danny and Keith, and Russ! Good job once again Hank (I'm going to have to get me some of that nuclear powered anti-freeze stuff that you were cheaten with! ;) ) Hope everyone had fun! Look for results to be posted tonight.

pinoyboy
2007.03.18, 06:25 PM
Good turnout yesterday! It was a lot of fun! Good to see Danny and Keith, and Russ! Good job once again Hank (I'm going to have to get me some of that nuclear powered anti-freeze stuff that you were cheaten with! ;) ) Hope everyone had fun! Look for results to be posted tonight.

thanks! It took alot of testing, but mixing octane booster, anti-freeze, and some rubbing alcohol did the trick :p I'll get rid of both of those motors if anyones interested. $6 each :D

On a serious note, I'm not sure if I had that much more speed on the straight. I think I made up my times in the corners as I had less drag brake from what I can tell by watching. My car also seems a little more loose then others, as I could get the car to really fly through the chicane. I'm thinking thats where I gained most my time.

I'll have miguel order me a stock motor and I'll drill the hole in the end bell the day of the next race. Hopefully, that will clear my name! :p

As for the wallet issue, my brother had it the whole time! I was upset at first, but at least I didn't have to buy a new one and also good that I found out before I canceled my card.

Looks like its time for another track layout! If everyone agrees on something, I'm sure I can go after class and put it together some time this week.

http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/RCP_3_wide_L_Tracks.html

AtlRC
2007.03.18, 11:33 PM
Stock A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/031707-StockAMain.htm)

Stock B-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/031707-StockBMain.htm)

Open A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/031707-OpenAMain.htm)

Open B-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/031707-OpenBMain.htm)

Points have been updated: Current Points (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007%20Winter%20Season/2007WinterSeasonPoints.htm)

Ninja
2007.03.19, 09:14 PM
Hey Patrick, I got all in a hurry and excited about my new Pro-Z and forgot to turn in my transponder. But I will be at the next race as long as nothing happens before then, so no worries I hope.

AtlRC
2007.03.19, 09:21 PM
Hey Patrick, I got all in a hurry and excited about my new Pro-Z and forgot to turn in my transponder. But I will be at the next race as long as nothing happens before then, so no worries I hope.

Hey no problem! We do hope you make it next time, but if not, I have plenty of rentals for now. Thanks for reminding me that you have one!

Ninja
2007.03.19, 09:24 PM
didnt want you to get all excited about it :D figured I would let you know it wasnt lost or stolen.