PDA

View Full Version : Shop in NEW JERSEY

sergio
2007.03.14, 04:13 PM
Hello!

I want to know if there is any minizshop in new jersey.
Kearny is the exact place!

Thanks for helping

SÚrgio

jjlove
2007.03.14, 05:38 PM
Cruzin w/RC's is in Ramsey. 201-825-4884 ask for Ron.

sergio
2007.03.14, 06:32 PM
they have email?
could you give the adress?

thanks

jjlove
2007.03.14, 06:51 PM
54 E Main St
Ramsey, NJ 07446-1924
Phone: (201) 825-4884

Sorry I don't know the e-mail. He used to have a forum but the link was dead when I just checked it.

sergio
2007.03.14, 07:00 PM
Tell me...they have a nice stock of upgrade parts from PNRACING?

thanks

jjlove
2007.03.14, 07:06 PM
Ron has a crazy amount of Mini-Z stuff in stock.PN, Atomic, TRP, GPM, Kyosho...You name it he probably has it.Tell him Jimmy from TT told you about his shop when you go there.

sergio
2007.03.14, 07:17 PM
Thanks for helping!
Is that very far from Kearny?

I have there a cousin that will go there to buy the things that I need!

Thanks

jjlove
2007.03.14, 07:20 PM
I don't know how far it is from kearny. It is around Paramus.

michvin
2007.03.15, 12:50 AM
Thanks for helping!
Is that very far from Kearny?

I have there a cousin that will go there to buy the things that I need!

Thanks
Google maps gives you the answer ;) It's about 40 minutes drive. Looking at the map, Action RC on Staten Island, NY, is much closer

sergio
2007.03.15, 09:04 AM
Those this Action RC have a nice stock of upgarde parts to miniz?
Could you please give the adress or the email?

Once again...thanks for helping

michvin
2007.03.15, 12:33 PM
Those this Action RC have a nice stock of upgarde parts to miniz?
Could you please give the adress or the email?

Once again...thanks for helping
yes he does. Address i don't know, just remember how to drive there. Why don't you google? It's on Staten Island, NY.

sergio
2007.03.15, 03:34 PM
I found this on the internet...is this the correct one?

www.actionrcspeedway.com

Once again....thanks for all the information!

Spoon
2007.03.15, 03:37 PM
That's the one.

soulstice
2007.04.17, 11:24 PM
I just stopped by the Cruzin store in NJ today and was pleasantly surprised. Ron the store owner is a self professed mini-z nut and his store stock shows it's true.

Like everywhere else they were low on readysets and autoscales(hehe, more so after I went through). But his aftermarket stock was pretty impressive. There was little that he didn't have from Kyosho, PN, GPM or atomic. I felt like a kid in a candy store, must have been there for an hour and half looking through parts.

Prices were generally good for the most part with a slight premium on some compared to some of the internet sites I frequent.

If you're in the NJ area and into mini-z's don't go here because you will spend tons of money! :)

Tim Johnson
2007.04.18, 09:10 AM
I just stopped by the Cruzin store in NJ today and was pleasantly surprised. Ron the store owner is a self professed mini-z nut and his store stock shows it's true.

Like everywhere else they were low on readysets and autoscales(hehe, more so after I went through). But his aftermarket stock was pretty impressive. There was little that he didn't have from Kyosho, PN, GPM or atomic. I felt like a kid in a candy store, must have been there for an hour and half looking through parts.

Prices were generally good for the most part with a slight premium on some compared to some of the internet sites I frequent.

If you're in the NJ area and into mini-z's don't go here because you will spend tons of money! :)

you may want to head back there in about 5 days or so. He should have some new readysets and bodies.

jjlove
2007.04.18, 08:10 PM
Ron runs a nice shop and he is a great racer. If you ever want to be out driven just race with Ron. On any given night he is always one of the top racers.