PDA

View Full Version : Date for next GTG? 3/24 HFAY?

GrfxDan
2007.03.14, 11:23 PM
I assume we're planning our next GTG for Saturday, March 24th and will do our HFAY races on that date. Does this work for everyone? I know not everyone knew about our last GTG until last minute. Also, anyone interested in practicing outside of the GTGs can either find someone with a key or go when the building is in use. Right now that's just Wednesday nights, 6pm-9pm.

NeoAWD
2007.03.15, 10:55 AM
I assume we're planning our next GTG for Saturday, March 24th and will do our HFAY races on that date. Does this work for everyone? I know not everyone knew about our last GTG until last minute. Also, anyone interested in practicing outside of the GTGs can either find someone with a key or go when the building is in use. Right now that's just Wednesday nights, 6pm-9pm.

PINWC4 said that would be the date of our next HFAY. It works for me. Um.... Pastor might have a problem with people racing during service time. I don't think we want to risk losing the room. :o BTW, does GTG mean Get ToGether? I thought it ment Got To Go, but it doesn't seem to fit here.

pinwc4
2007.03.19, 07:48 PM
It looks like this Saturday it will be. I skipped rock crawling this past weekend so this weekend works best for me now.

As you guys noticed I took the chairs and a couple tables over the weekend. We needed them for a baby shower. Anyway if someone could help me get them back that would be appreciated. Otherwise I can borrow a truck on Saturday to bring them.