PDA

View Full Version : Mini z doesn't go forward?

waluu
2007.03.18, 06:08 AM
Yesterday i bought 2 new mini-z's i took them out of the box and tried them out. The first one i tried worked fine, but the other on doesnt go forward. How do i fix this?

Thanks in advance

-waluu

byebye
2007.03.18, 07:47 AM
Could be FETs on the circuit board. Does it go in reverse? Have you tried a different transmitter?

-Byebye

waluu
2007.03.18, 09:00 AM
How do I fix this? i mean the car is stock and has never driven

shuter
2007.03.18, 11:42 AM
It could be there is a problem with the crystals. Check to be sure the one in the car matches the one in the controller and that the one that is marked tx is in the controller and the one in the car is marked rx. Try swapping the crystals from the other car and controller. If none of these efforts solve your problem on the malfunctioning car it may be that the controller throttle function needs to be adjusted for that car. Try adjusting it per the instructions. Hope you get it going.

arch2b
2007.03.18, 11:46 AM
i would check the throttle settings first as suggested

hrdrvr
2007.03.19, 12:23 PM
How do I fix this? i mean the car is stock and has never driven

If its brand spanking new, why not just take it back to where you bought and it and exchange it for one that works?

waluu
2007.03.19, 03:52 PM
I can't, it was a show model so i went for very cheap without guaranty

shuter
2007.03.19, 04:47 PM
I can't, it was a show model so i went for very cheap without guaranty

Did you try our suggestions? What happened?

mighty_mace
2007.03.20, 09:06 PM
and that the one that is marked tx is in the controller and the one in the car is marked rx.

don't want to hijack...but what is the difference between the two?

motospyder
2007.05.05, 08:59 PM
don't want to hijack...but what is the difference between the two?

Tx stands for transmitter, and Rx stands for reciever.

Spyder

herman
2007.05.07, 03:48 AM
hmmm.... i think a very integral step prior to purchase was omitted... test out items before paying for them...

but given the situation... try out above suggestions... and good luck...

hmmm... try switching crystals with the one that's working and try the working tx on the non working chassis... try the non working tx on the working chassis...

hope you get it to work...