PDA

View Full Version : calling draconious....

herman
2007.03.20, 07:16 AM
hey drac...

i remember that you had a design for the awd... always wondered how it went...
just saw this and they can probably make the thing...

http://emachineshop.com/

just don't know how much they'll charge for it...

keep cool... :D

Draconious
2007.03.20, 08:03 AM
I think there is another post on here, just like this ;) someone telling me to use that site... they charge way too much, I could do it myself cheaper at the school shop.

I have not touched the project since last september... I usualy stop working on it durring the winter for some reason then start up again in March (although I have not touched it this month, I have been looking at it)... I also usualy wind up tottaly starting over from scratch to incorporate all the ideas my brain pondered over the months I was not working on it... reason its changed so much so often, but this time I cannot think of much to change other then I want to redo it so its design is compatible with one of the RP machiens I want to buy that finaly does enough resolution ;).

If I had 190,000 I would buy the machine that does TITANIUM parts!!! and use that to make the prototype, but I would need lots and lots of customers who want their own parts made before I can afford that machine...

If I had 800$ I could make a prototype right now of it... but I still have yet to get a job that pays enough to dump cash out...

I also might have a company that makes other RC items... just buy the idea, if they are still interested, I never called them back... and by now they prolly dont care ;).

I also have not been very motivated to produce them, because I doubt anyone would want to sink 500$ into it to own one... its good, but since I have not tested one yet, I cannot say its 500$ good, not when a mini-z and overland are 100$... the goal is to combine them, and you might as well just buy one of each of the Z's... and as i say a billion times if Kyosho were to make it.. it wouldnt cost much more than a Z...

I have also been selling a lot of stuff in hopes to get funds to make the first prototype ;)