PDA

View Full Version : FS: MR-01 Chsssis (New)

briankstan
2007.03.21, 01:40 PM
Name: Brian Stanley
Description: MR-01 Chassis (with Controller if needed)
Price: $50 Shipped (to the lower 48) I can arrange for other shipping if you cover the cost.

This chassis is a new never been used and in perfect condition. I purchased a RTR for the Corvette body and have no need for the chassis.

I should have it by Thursday or Friday. I can ship it out on Saturday. I have been told that this chassis will not have brakes.

first $50 by paypal takes it.

ratjr15
2007.03.22, 02:43 AM
Name: Brian Stanley
Description: MR-01 Chassis (with Controller if needed)
Price: $50 Shipped (to the lower 48) I can arrange for other shipping if you cover the cost.

This chassis is a new never been used and in perfect condition. I purchased a RTR for the Corvette body and have no need for the chassis.

I should have it by Thursday or Friday. I can ship it out on Saturday. I have been told that this chassis will not have brakes.

first $50 by paypal takes it.

I'll take it.... Where do I paypal? Also, how much to add in a controller?
P.S. I'm new here, but I have lots of positive feedback under the same name on ebay and RC Universe.

briankstan
2007.03.22, 10:20 AM
I'll take it.... Where do I paypal? Also, how much to add in a controller?
P.S. I'm new here, but I have lots of positive feedback under the same name on ebay and RC Universe.

$55 shipped for the chassis and controller.

send payment via paypal to: briankstan @ saltlakemini-z.com (remove spaces)

briankstan
2007.03.26, 01:13 AM
payment received. We worked out a good deal for both of us. he is trading me a new Tiasan Viper body + $25 for the chassis and controller.

thanks, as stated in my email this will ship out on Monday.

ratjr15
2007.03.29, 07:51 PM
payment received. We worked out a good deal for both of us. he is trading me a new Tiasan Viper body + $25 for the chassis and controller.

thanks, as stated in my email this will ship out on Monday.

Chassis was just as described... Works great and came w/ a KT-5 controller.. Thank you Brian!

briankstan
2007.03.30, 01:41 AM
Chassis was just as described... Works great and came w/ a KT-5 controller.. Thank you Brian!

no problem. We both came out good with this deal. A pleasure doing business with you. I'm excited to add the Tiasan Viper to my collection.

briankstan
2007.04.04, 10:34 AM
I received the Tiasan Viper from Ratjr15 and it's just as he described it. thanks for making the Trade/Sale. I'm happy to add this to my collection.