PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

arch2b
2007.03.31, 05:53 PM
just wanted to say welcome to our friends from europe!

Fovea3d
2007.04.01, 08:17 AM
Thank you Arch and Mr Mini-z for setting this section for us ;)
We are the mini6Z, the local club from Strasbourg, France, located in center Europe near the French-German border. This forum will mostly be french spoken, maybe german too, but any of the 3 languages are allowed here.
In our area we run mini-z (pronounced "minized" here :D ) on carpet, settings are therefore a little different. I will post links to interesting videos to let you see what mini-zing looks like here.

arch2b
2007.04.01, 09:47 AM
you guys also now have the core speedway timing system too correct?

Fovea3d
2007.04.01, 12:26 PM
you guys also now have the core speedway timing system too correct?

Yes Arch, its a very cool system, easy and use and with interesting features. We made our theme and created wav sound files in french. You can see it in use in the video thread (sticky) that I just posted.
We noticed some uncounted laps, we need to figure out why this is happening, as it happened to only one driver it may be due to alloy parts he uses (metal front clip?).

arch2b
2007.04.01, 12:44 PM
there is a good bunch of troubleshooting threads on core in the core support forum. your better off at finding a bit of info reading thru those posts. it happens from time to time but it's been rock soilid for the last month or two for us.

mini-z
2007.04.01, 07:28 PM
Welcome guys! :)

tytooo
2007.04.09, 04:55 AM
Hello every mini-z drivers in the world!!! :D

Jonny
2007.04.09, 06:22 AM
Hi Tytoo and of course the whole Mini6Z crew,

Hope we can race with you guys again soon! Keep us updated with any race events that you are planning ;)

Jonny

byebye
2007.04.09, 06:27 PM
Hello every mini-z drivers in the world!!! :D

Hey Tytoo!!!!! Hows the hair?

-Byebye

rharris
2007.04.09, 06:42 PM
We noticed some uncounted laps, we need to figure out why this is happening, as it happened to only one driver it may be due to alloy parts he uses (metal front clip?).

Hi guys,

We use the core system out in Sunny California. The only time we had a dropped laps issue was due to a bad Cable.

Fovea3d
2007.04.10, 08:00 PM
Hi Jonny, Byebye! Would be a pleasure to race with you again!
@Byebye: unfortunately Tytoos's hair after complete shaving seem to grow blue again LOL :eek: :p
@rharris: thanks for the hint, I will check about this!

We are planning our Rally race in May or June. I will link everything about this in the pics&video post (sticky) ASAP.

Jonny
2007.04.11, 01:26 PM
Hi Fov, LOL @ the Blue Hair joke!

Picking up on the cable thing, Brian at our club recently changed a cable as we were getting the Core box drop out of the USB connection now and again. He was using a repeater cable with extension but now uses a long single cable straight from the Core box to the PC and it's fine. We did have some missed laps now and again but not very often. I know the G'Zox metal roof body has been reported to have issues with Core but don't know if other alloy would affect the signal? We all run alloy to some degree but don't have any issues.

I'll keep an eye on your rally thread too.

Jonny