PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Judges (required to register on HFAY site)

briankstan
2007.04.02, 12:03 AM
I am setting up a newletter format on the HFAY site. I am requireing all Judges to be registered and I will edit your profile to add you as a HFAY judge. this will allow me to send out a newletter to everyone that needs it informing them of things that are being discussed in the judges forum. Polls that they should be voting on etc.

I sent out a email to those judges that are already registered letting them know this. if you didn't receive one and you are the judge for your club, please let me know here after you have registered and I will make sure the change to your account is made.

thanks everyone.

shuter
2007.04.02, 12:56 AM
I did not get the email you referred to for club judges. I don't see anyplace to "register" on the HFAY site. How do we register? I am listed as the club "contact" for Gackle Raceway. Thanks

briankstan
2007.04.02, 02:46 AM
I did not get the email you referred to for club judges. I don't see anyplace to "register" on the HFAY site. How do we register? I am listed as the club "contact" for Gackle Raceway. Thanks

you are already registered. :cool: you can see the "register" button on the top right hand side of the page, or the log in is there too.

The feature isn't working like I hoped. I'll look at it more and see if I can get if working. thanks for posting.

I do have you as the Gackle Judge, so you are all set.

I guess I could list the ones that I have that are registered. :D

Shuter (gackle racway)
rharris (SRC)
briankstan (Salt Lake Mini-Z)
Spoon (DC GTG)
Arch2B (DC GTG)
Brianmidnight (Stafford Racers UK)
Dave-Z (RMXRC)
imxlr8ed (Dorks on Wheels)
NEmicroAssoc (NEMA)
Dusty Weasle (Mini-AZ)
Pinwc4 (Flipside Racing)

That does it. if you are a judge for your club, please register ASAP. thanks

pinwc4
2007.04.02, 10:35 AM
I am not on your list above but it looks like you already have me registered. I am the judge for Flip Side Racing.

briankstan
2007.04.02, 10:37 AM
I am not on your list above but it looks like you already have me registered. I am the judge for Flip Side Racing.

I'll check it out... thanks for letting me know.

Edit.... I've got it now. just overlooked it.

pinwc4
2007.04.02, 12:25 PM
I'll check it out... thanks for letting me know.

Edit.... I've got it now. just overlooked it.

Draygo has now also registered, he is the second judge for our club.

hobbycar
2007.04.30, 09:44 PM
I just registered on hfay.tinyrc.com .

Please add me as judge for Ann Arbor. I'm assuming David will also want to be added.

-hobbycar

briankstan
2007.04.30, 11:49 PM
I just registered on hfay.tinyrc.com .

Please add me as judge for Ann Arbor. I'm assuming David will also want to be added.

-hobbycar

thanks I'll get it done. :cool:

rharris
2007.05.01, 12:13 AM
I'm registerd, but I have never recieved an email from the site. It may be that my server is kicking the email back becouse of the reverse DNS lookup issue. Can you send out a "Ping" email so we can all ensure we are getting them?

Thanks.

briankstan
2007.05.01, 05:42 PM
I'm registerd, but I have never recieved an email from the site. It may be that my server is kicking the email back becouse of the reverse DNS lookup issue. Can you send out a "Ping" email so we can all ensure we are getting them?

Thanks.

I can do that. :)

BrianMidnight
2007.05.01, 05:51 PM
Brian
email received.

rharris
2007.05.01, 06:28 PM
Got the email, thank you for the test.

NEmicroAssoc
2007.05.01, 06:29 PM
NEMA has recieved emailing.
Kid Kahuna

arch2b
2007.05.01, 08:03 PM
got the email :)

Draygo
2007.05.01, 10:18 PM
I received your email.

pinwc4
2007.05.01, 10:31 PM
I have received it also.

Spoon
2007.05.01, 10:32 PM
Got it, thanks...

shuter
2007.05.01, 11:00 PM
Loud and clear Brian.

Davey Jones
2007.05.01, 11:07 PM
got the email thanks

briankstan
2007.05.01, 11:58 PM
it looks like it's working for everyone. :cool:

Dusty Weasle
2007.05.02, 12:40 AM
Got it.
(And here are more characters so the code will let me post. Apparently you have to have at least 10 characters in the message).

wwwes
2007.05.02, 08:05 AM
got it!!!!

byebye
2007.05.02, 08:22 AM
I am setting up a newletter format on the HFAY site. I am requireing all Judges to be registered and I will edit your profile to add you as a HFAY judge. this will allow me to send out a newletter to everyone that needs it informing them of things that are being discussed in the judges forum. Polls that they should be voting on etc.

I sent out a email to those judges that are already registered letting them know this. if you didn't receive one and you are the judge for your club, please let me know here after you have registered and I will make sure the change to your account is made.

thanks everyone.

Got your email.

-Byebye

hobbycar
2007.05.02, 09:54 AM
I got the newsletter test.

-hobbycar

Jonny
2007.05.02, 03:40 PM
Hi Brian,

I was listed on your first post originally but now I'm not, may have been an error as I wasn't a judge previously but Brian would now like my input for the club, so please could I be added back in?! I've registered on the HFAY website.

Many Thanks,

Jonny

briankstan
2007.05.02, 03:47 PM
Hi Brian,

I was listed on your first post originally but now I'm not, may have been an error as I wasn't a judge previously but Brian would now like my input for the club, so please could I be added back in?! I've registered on the HFAY website.

Many Thanks,

Jonny

no problem. I'll get it done.

imxlr8ed
2007.05.04, 04:32 PM
Got it... good to go.

NEmicroAssoc
2007.06.29, 01:16 AM
undefinedundefinedundefined

Just a quick shout out to all the judges, clubs and especially to Brian! It has been fun and wish the best to all the clubs in the competition for season 4!

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any help!
The best to Christian H. of SRC and Casey Stephens of NEMA, this is what racing is about!

Thanks again to all
Jim Stiles
North East Micro Association

NEmicroAssoc
2007.07.04, 10:39 PM
A safe holiday to all!
Brian, We are looking to run a MR015/Nascar class. Any new class requierments or restrictions?
Thanks again,
Jim Stiles
North East Micro Association

jean15
2009.07.29, 09:55 PM