PDA

View Full Version : Iwaiver plus motor in stock mr01

Used2xmodding
2007.04.02, 03:39 PM
i have a mro1 now i wanna use a motor i got off ebay when i boughth it the description said xspeed stacked xmod fets

when i got it it was a clear backked motor with a iwaiver.com iplus sticker on side now will that work or will it fry the board

Used2xmodding
2007.04.02, 03:48 PM
i was also wondring cause i have both the pn speedy o5 motor and pn stock but i cant till which is which as i only found one will they both work on said car

Brand New
IWAVER 50,000 RPM X-SPEED MOTOR

This is an advanced designed motor with 50,000+ RPM, for players with more experience and want an upgrade for their motor. It has a higher torque, and provides better acceleration than the Kyosho X-Speed Motor.
Suitable for Mini-Zs, Iwavers, Nanoracers, Xmods.
(Does require use of Turbo or FET Stack)

i have a mro1 now i wanna use a motor i got off ebay when i boughth it the description said xspeed stacked xmod fets

when i got it it was a clear backked motor with a iwaiver.com iplus sticker on side now will that work or will it fry the board
http://cgi.*******om/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330085724001&rd=1&rd=1

thats it notice it says stacked fets but when i got it it had the i plus sticker on it with a iwaiver.com on bottom

imxlr8ed
2007.04.02, 04:58 PM
I would recommend Xspeed or PN Speedy 05s only... I've seen a few fry their old 3004 fets with Iwaver motors.

Used2xmodding
2007.04.02, 05:43 PM
i installede the fet stock i think and it kicks ass it does say do not use with mro1 42 spur gear ball diff but it works i have 9 tooth it might be the 05 either way iti kicks ass

excuse my language i meant it kicks buttox

mods dont ban me i just put any other xtreme word to describe how friggin awesome minizs are

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.02, 07:28 PM
It's ok, everyone who started with XMods and went to Mini Z's had the same reaction. Just wait until you go from an MR01 to an MR02; you'll smack your mamma! :eek:

Used2xmodding
2007.04.02, 08:41 PM
It's ok, everyone who started with XMods and went to Mini Z's had the same reaction. Just wait until you go from an MR01 to an MR02; you'll smack your mamma! :eek:

this may be off topic but um can i get a readyset at a good price in chinatown

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.03, 08:37 PM
Not at all off topic. I'd say go for it! :D

imxlr8ed
2007.04.04, 01:08 AM
you'll smack your mamma! :eek:

LOL... good one... never heard that one before!

Back to the Iwaver motor swap, I'm just going by what I saw when the Iwaver gear worked it's way through my crew many moons ago. I know of two boards that choked on Iwaver motors.