PDA

View Full Version : FS - The Whole Mini-Z Lot!

Shaun
2007.04.03, 12:08 PM
I'm looking to sell everything I have that is Mini-Z related.
I also have a Wide-L RCP track I would like to sell for $100.

Here's a picture of all the stuff I'm selling for $300.
I have too many parts to list them all. If you have any questions just ask.

3 chassis sets - 1 stock and 2 with fets (the stock chassis is the fully loaded one I have been running for a while.)
14 sets of AAA's, 8 sets are Intellects
5 radios - 3 stock, 1 Iwaver LCD, 1 MX-A
Tons of crystals
Lots of extra parts - tires, wheels, screws, chassis, suspensions, knuckles, steering bars, diffs, motor mounts, motors, autoscales, etc.

bemoore
2007.04.03, 12:40 PM
Good one, Shaun. But you missed April Fool's by two days. If this isn't a joke, someone go slap some sense into Shaun.

Now who's going to keep Hank in check?

Oh, yeah: Now who's going to help me dial in my car? Jeez, Shaun. Do you EVER think about anyone else?

Sorry to see you getting out. I appreciate all the help you've given me. Too bad this didn't come available before Christmas. I might have been able to swing it.

pinoyboy
2007.04.03, 01:01 PM
I think i'll take that Wide L track. Man, I seriously just bought a car and I missed this! :(

Anyways, I'll probably end up selling my Mini inferno. If I can sell that, I should be able to buy everything from you.

AtlRC
2007.04.03, 02:03 PM
Really?!?! You're getting out? Sorry to see you go! What gives? Too much to try to do both 10th scale and Mini-Z's?

PaulBoth
2007.04.03, 02:48 PM
If it's not a joke, and If you decide to part out, I want the MXA radio...

paul . both @ teknion . com

Thanks,
PB

russp
2007.04.03, 03:41 PM
If it's not a joke, and If you decide to part out, I want the MXA radio...

paul . both @ teknion . com

Thanks,
PB

Shawn, I'm seriously thinking about taking everything for the $300 if you are really serious about it. I just bought a car off ebay but I can always sell off what I don't need. Let me know.

- Russ

Shaun
2007.04.03, 04:00 PM
Really?!?! You're getting out? Sorry to see you go! What gives? Too much to try to do both 10th scale and Mini-Z's?

You guessed it. It is just easier to focus on one type of racing. Since the outdoor asphalt season is heating up, I have decided to run 1/10 Touring only.

Hank - I'm selling the RCP track cheap because the cat used a few of the rails to sharpen her claws! :) See picture below. I wanted to let you know this before you decided to buy it. Let me know if you want to get the rest of my stuff too.

PaulBoth - If I part it all out I'll shoot you an email reguarding the MX-A.

Billy -You know I'm a selfish person! ;) It's always me, me , me! I enjoyed racing with you and helping you out when I could. Good luck and remember practice, practice, practice.

russp It's no joke. $300 takes it all. Let me know.

pinoyboy
2007.04.03, 04:03 PM
You guessed it. It is just easier to focus on one type of racing. Since the outdoor asphalt season is heating up, I have decided to run 1/10 Touring only.

Hank - I'm selling the RCP track cheap because the cat used a few of the rails to sharpen her claws! :) See picture below. I wanted to let you know this before you decided to buy it. Let me know if you want to get the rest of my stuff too.

PaulBoth - If I part it all out I'll shoot you an email reguarding the MX-A.

Billy -You know I'm a selfish person! ;) It's always me, me , me! I enjoyed racing with you and helping you out when I could. Good luck and remember practice, practice, practice.

russp It's no joke. $300 takes it all. Let me know.

I'll still take the track and I want to take everything else too, but short on funds at the moment. I just listed my mini inferno on Ebay, and I'll see if my bro can spot me some money. We'll see what happens

russp
2007.04.03, 04:12 PM
I'll still take the track and I want to take everything else too, but short on funds at the moment. I just listed my mini inferno on Ebay, and I'll see if my bro can spot me some money. We'll see what happens

If not Hank, then I'll take it. Can't pass this up.

- Russ

Shaun
2007.04.03, 04:19 PM
Alright the track is going to Hank.

The rest is still for sale.

russp
2007.04.03, 04:21 PM
Alright the track is going to Hank.

The rest is still for sale.

You probably just missed it. I don't need the track but I will take all the rest if Hanks not going to take it.

Thanks,
- Russ

Shaun
2007.04.03, 04:25 PM
Russ - If Hank doesn't get the rest, you will be the first to know. ;)

Shaun

JJRACING
2007.04.03, 07:51 PM
I'm looking to sell everything I have that is Mini-Z related.
I also have a Wide-L RCP track I would like to sell for $100.

Here's a picture of all the stuff I'm selling for $300.
I have too many parts to list them all. If you have any questions just ask.

3 chassis sets - 1 stock and 2 with fets (the stock chassis is the fully loaded one I have been running for a while.)
14 sets of AAA's, 8 sets are Intellects
5 radios - 3 stock, 1 Iwaver LCD, 1 MX-A
Tons of crystals
Lots of extra parts - tires, wheels, screws, chassis, suspensions, knuckles, steering bars, diffs, motor mounts, motors, autoscales, etc.

Will you settle for a 40 and a couple of jaw breakers?

Shaun
2007.04.03, 09:03 PM
Will you settle for a 40 and a couple of jaw breakers?

SOLD to Jeff! But make it a Colt45 and some gummie bears!!! :)

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.03, 09:39 PM
I can snag you a case of PBR! :eek:

Ninja
2007.04.04, 10:05 PM
whoever gets this deal, I'm up for one of those modified chassis for $100, let me know by Friday if possible.

Shaun
2007.04.05, 12:23 PM
It's a done deal! Hank will be getting everything.

Ninja
2007.04.05, 12:28 PM
Nice Deal Hank ;) congrats

bemoore
2007.04.05, 03:01 PM
Hank,

Interested in selling any of the VDS bodies?

pinoyboy
2007.04.05, 08:36 PM
Hank,

Interested in selling any of the VDS bodies?

Yea, I'll probably sell one after I take a look at everything when I get it. I'll let you know then. You also should be getting the GPM tires tomorrow ;)

pinoyboy
2007.04.07, 01:26 PM
Just got back from meeting with Ninja and Shaun. So far, I've only looked at the bodies I'm willing to let go of for now. The 2 bodies in boxes are Iwaver Saleen S7s

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MINIZBODIESFORSALE003.jpg

If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll look for the body clip and some wheels with proper offset to go with them. Alright, gonna go back to look at all the goodies :p

Ninja
2007.04.07, 02:18 PM
I will probably take the orange Saleen S7 off of your hands

briankstan
2007.04.07, 02:53 PM
if Ninja doesn't take the Orange Saleen, let me know what you want for it. I'm interested.

russp
2007.04.07, 06:30 PM
if Ninja doesn't take the Orange Saleen, let me know what you want for it. I'm interested.

The black S7 is of interest to me.

pinoyboy
2007.04.07, 07:16 PM
The black S7 is of interest to me.

Alright, cool. You local guys can have the saleen S7 bodies for $10 each. ;)

russp
2007.04.07, 07:26 PM
Alright, cool. You local guys can have the saleen S7 bodies for $10 each. ;)

Sound good. Anyone know if this fits the MR02 MM without mods? I have the
Enzo body now but have never been very fond of Ferrarri's in general.

The other car I'm getting (should arrive any day) is a RM MR02 with the Supra body but that I like so replacing the Enzo body is my preference.

pinoyboy
2007.04.07, 07:47 PM
Sound good. Anyone know if this fits the MR02 MM without mods? I have the
Enzo body now but have never been very fond of Ferrarri's in general.

The other car I'm getting (should arrive any day) is a RM MR02 with the Supra body but that I like so replacing the Enzo body is my preference.

Do you want me to try it out to see if it fits? I can try on one of the chassis I have with an mm mount.

Ninja
2007.04.07, 08:42 PM
it is MM, with narrow front and wide rears, all 0 offset.

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.09, 08:49 PM
Hey Hank, you wouldn't want to get rid of the MX-A or fancy I-Waver radio's, wouldja? :D

pinoyboy
2007.04.09, 11:21 PM
Hey Hank, you wouldn't want to get rid of the MX-A or fancy I-Waver radio's, wouldja? :D

Sorry man, but I gotta keep it now that I have 4 cars. Anyone wanna give me a quick explanation on setting ARC?

Anyways If your interested in bodies, I decided to add more for sale
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MINIZBODIESFORSALE009.jpg

The Saleen S7s aren't pictured because they were spoken for. If anyone is interested in any, email me ;)

russp
2007.04.09, 11:48 PM
Sorry man, but I gotta keep it now that I have 4 cars. Anyone wanna give me a quick explanation on setting ARC?

Anyways If your interested in bodies, I decided to add more for sale
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/MINIZBODIESFORSALE009.jpg

The Saleen S7s aren't pictured because they were spoken for. If anyone is interested in any, email me ;)

Well the MR02 I got from ebay looks to have either a bad servo or bad pcb. It has the steering jitters pretty bad. It may be just a dirty pot or whatnot but I arranged with the guy I bought it from to just send it back since I don't want to try and fix it myself since it could be a bad pcb. Hence, I'm in the market for another car if you are wanting to part with one of the multiple you have. If not, I'll probably order one of the Nascar's from the shop here as they are a pretty good deal.

Also, if I do get the Nascar, do you happen to know right off if any of these bodies here will fit it? If you don't I can probably figure it out. I might put the Nascar body up for sale since they are pretty pricey on ebay last time I checked.

SuperFly
2007.04.10, 12:04 AM
Anyone wanna give me a quick explanation on setting ARC?

the ARC setting is basically a "curve" rather than a linear response for steering and throttle. I find it especially useful with throttle on fetted or turbo cars with hot motors.

In a nutshell:
with a straight linear response (ARC=0), if you squeeze the trigger 10%, you get 10% of your available power (assuming you set your end-point adjustments), if you squeeze 20%, you get 20% power, 100% = 100%, etc. With a negative ARC setting, squeezing the trigger 100% would still get you 100% throttle, but squeezing it 50% would only give you 30% power, or whatever you dialed it in at. So for real torquey motors you can dial out the unwanted power that causes you to break the tires loose and spin, but still have 100% when you want it. I think I have mine set around -40 to -70 for some of my faster cars.

You're going to like that MX-A, I love mine. A quick tip since you have so many cars now: assign each of your cars a number (1 = McLaren, 2 = Murci, etc), and print it our really small and tape it to the side of the controller, there's a space that looks like it was meant for that. One of the few minor inconveniences is that you can't use letters to name each model setting, and remembering each number is a pain. I love being able to pull out a car I haven't driven in months and have the controller all dialed in already.

techno
2007.04.10, 12:12 AM
Im interested in the lambos and the clks providing you have the glass and the roof supports are not trashed and the 355 to boot
I have started the flea market track loaning cars out and need cheap bash bodies let me know

Ninja
2007.04.10, 07:59 AM
A quick tip since you have so many cars now: assign each of your cars a number (1 = McLaren, 2 = Murci, etc), and print it our really small and tape it to the side of the controller, there's a space that looks like it was meant for that.
Or you could use the numbers that alot of people get in sticker sets, and just number the car. It would add to the racing livery a little, and would make selecting the preset a piece of cake.

pinoyboy
2007.04.10, 08:18 AM
Thanks for all the replies, especially to Superfly for the explanation of ARC. I think I'm finally starting to get comfortable with it :D

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.10, 05:37 PM
You're breakin my Tuscaloosa heart, Hank. :( That's ok, I'll buy a new one! ;)

Ronin
2007.05.14, 01:36 AM
how much do you want for the diablo? Let me know.

Ronin
2007.06.28, 11:06 PM
any word on the diablo, mclaren or the murci?

pinoyboy
2007.06.29, 08:23 PM
any word on the diablo, mclaren or the murci?

All the things that were up for sale have been sold alreday. Sorry for not clearing that up