PDA

View Full Version : Plug on 3 TV this morning..

Hood
2007.04.05, 01:34 PM
I just got back from SpeedWorld, where 3TV was doing some PR for the different racing that goes on there.. I had a short interview with Brad Perry, and told them about the track and my 1/4 scale races that are coming up.

We had also setup the May track and Joe was driving while they filmed the track and all of the bodies that I had.. I got to mention HoodsHobbies.com and HowFastAreYou.com on the broadcast, and then told them about how HFAY works and how well Mini-AZ is doing in the new season.

Brad then said that he didn't believe that I was fifth in the National Rankings, so I told him to look it up at HowFastAreYou.com.

So, during my short interview, I got to plug HFAY twice..

It was cool, I will try to post a vid if I can..

Hood

Draconious
2007.04.05, 02:00 PM
And when Mini-Z sees this post, he will say "But you didnt plug this sites shop!" lol... close enough though. :)

briankstan
2007.04.05, 02:27 PM
Sweet. I'm happy that you enjoy racing in our series and thanks for thinking about mentioning HFAY.

it's true that this season Mini-AZ has improved greatly in the rankings. I especially like how everyone is helping everyone. the club as a whole has improved their rankings over this last season.

Great Teamwork, and thanks again for the Plug... :D Hopefully you can get the video up. I'd love to see it.

rharris
2007.04.05, 04:22 PM
Dito on the vidio... that would be a very cool link to have on the HFAY site.

Hood
2007.04.05, 06:39 PM
I think I did pretty well with the short amount of time that I had.. It is hard to think of everything when the camera points at you..

Mini-AZ needs to grow more... Nothing like having that club championship to hang on your wall.. (Oops, did I say that outloud..) We still have quite a way to go, but hopefully this will generate some more interest.

We are also doing a HFAY event in a parking lot before a 1/10 scale event. We will have spare cars available to allow others to run the track and post a TT or HFAY run. Maybe, it will get others interested in joining us..

Hood

briankstan
2007.04.06, 01:11 AM
I think I did pretty well with the short amount of time that I had.. It is hard to think of everything when the camera points at you..

Mini-AZ needs to grow more... Nothing like having that club championship to hang on your wall.. (Oops, did I say that outloud..) We still have quite a way to go, but hopefully this will generate some more interest.

We are also doing a HFAY event in a parking lot before a 1/10 scale event. We will have spare cars available to allow others to run the track and post a TT or HFAY run. Maybe, it will get others interested in joining us..

Hood

sounds like you guys have a great plan for expanding. be sure and send me the times if they run the Time Trials and I'll get them posted....