PDA

View Full Version : need pics of a iwaiver board please

mk2kompressor
2007.04.05, 05:37 PM
hi peeps
got an iw thrown in with a deal,the problem is its in bits :(
i can figure out the chassis,its just the board,all the wires have come off could someone do me a pic of their board with the wires attached
please :D

Neomax
2007.04.05, 07:18 PM
Hey Matt, i just bought one and it is due to arrive tomorrow (friday) when it gets here i'll see about taking some pics of it for you.
Mal.

mk2kompressor
2007.04.07, 02:05 PM
Hey Matt, i just bought one and it is due to arrive tomorrow (friday) when it gets here i'll see about taking some pics of it for you.
Mal.

thanks dude,ive got it sorted now :D
the mr01 now has a fully functional iw board and a few other goodies(once id sorted all the dry joints ;) )

Neomax
2007.04.08, 05:00 PM
Oh thats cool, well mine came and it needed a lot of work to get it up to any kind of "good" standard, not so well made are they? but i bought it mainly for the controller so im not too bothered, though i have got it going quite well now, cant wait to try it on a track!
Oh one thing i have noticed, no brake! goes straight in to reverse! :(

mk2kompressor
2007.04.09, 09:00 PM
yup,i cant get it to do anything either,even with the abs set on the handset :confused:

Neomax
2007.04.10, 09:17 AM
Well the circuit board in the iwaver doesn't have a "brake" function so the ABS wont work anyway, all it does with my iWaver is momentarily put it in reverse, which actually causes a side skid, looks good but a pain in the butt when racing, also with ABS on mine wouldn't reverse.
I havent tried the ABS function yet with a Mini Z, i'm thinking it might just make it brake momentarily and then go in to reverse, i suppose it depends how many times it "pulses" the brake, and seeing as the brake is also reverse then it stands to reason that it will brake once and then reverse slightly. Probably wont be a very good function, i'll know better when i have chance to let it rip on the RCP track, tried the Iwaver againse Programmers car last night, it didnt perform too badly actually, though he was running a 6T pinion and i was running an 8T, and mine didnt have anywhere near the same amount of power, i know i was at a disadvantage with the 8T but still, i reckon if i had the 6T he would have slaughtered me! Again, we'll see how it goes on the RCP.
Hope to see you there Matt. ;)
Laters....