2007.04.07, 02:36 PM
Name: Bob
Loc: Oregon
Desc: Kyosho Overland, Silver Toyota Harrier
2 Packages Of Aoshima Swamper Tires-unopened
Price: Overland $80 + 10shipping>>SOLD
Swampers $15 Each + 3shipping>>SOLD
For Everthing $110 + 12shipping

This Overland Is In Like New Condition. The Suspension Is Nice An Smooth, And Works Great. It Comes With All The Origional Extras: 3 Shock Tower Mounts For Other Bodies, Diff Locker, Two Extra Wheel Nuts, Two Extra C-clips, Gear Puller, Motor Spacer, Wheel Nut Socket, And 3 Extra Motor Pinions. This Car Has Seen Very Little Run Time And The Body Is Is Vert Good Condition. The Only Blemish Is A Small Paint Chip On The Drivers Side Door Post, That I Used A Black Paint Pen To Repair. You Have To Look Pretty Close To See The Uneveness In The Black Paint. I Took A Picture From About 3 Inches Away To Try To Show What It Looks Like.

The Swampers Are The Hollow Type, And Fit Great On Wide Racer Wheels.

You Can Send Me An Email Thru The Forums Here, Just Click On My Sig. On The Left, Email Should Be Enabled. I Will Ship These Out To The Continental U.s. For The Above Listed Prices Usps Priority. Let Me Know If You Want Insurance ((it's An Extra $1.50, )i Think). My Preference Is For Payment Thru Paypal. Feel Free To Ask Any ???

cowboysir
2007.04.08, 01:16 AM
I'll take the swampers if you'll ship to Canada... :D

bobbyz
2007.04.08, 01:51 AM
cowboysir,

that's not a problem, i'll just need to check at the post office and see if the shipping cost changes any. I've never sent anything up north before over the border. shouldn't be an issue though. do send me an email with your address if you haven't already. does paypal work out okay for payment?

bnwhtlw
2007.04.08, 02:12 AM
FYI, Ive found that UPS is sometimes cheaper than USPS to ship north.

cowboysir
2007.04.08, 09:41 AM
bobby, check your emails. ;)

SangKang
2007.04.09, 08:03 AM
I'm interested in the OL. i've sent you a email Bobby.

bobbyz
2007.04.09, 02:00 PM
sankkang>>>ygm

cowboysir>>>i'm stopping by the post office today to check on best shipping to you- i'll let you know. you want both packages right??

cowboysir
2007.04.09, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I'll take both...it'll give me some safe working if I screw one up on the project I've got going. :D

bobbyz
2007.04.09, 02:58 PM
that's what i thought, just wanted to make sure.

bobbyz
2007.04.10, 10:25 PM
update:

overland is sold

sale pending on swampers

cowboysir
2007.04.10, 11:50 PM
bobbyz, check your email... :D

edit: paypal is sent! ;)

bobbyz
2007.04.11, 04:28 PM
cowboysir -and- sangkang

payments cleared, packages are being sent out tomorrow morning.

thanks