PDA

View Full Version : "car of tommorrow"

hrdrvr
2007.04.09, 11:21 AM
Ive been interested in these new Nascar sponsered cars ever since talk about them first surfaced. Ive been real interested in getting one, but Im going to wait until kyopsho comes out with a car for a driver I like.

Over the past few weekends Ive been thinking about the new Nascar design though. Is the new look of nascar going to be available for these miniZs? or are we stuck with the old body style because of contract rights and what not?

Lionblade
2007.04.09, 03:11 PM
Ive been interested in these new Nascar sponsered cars ever since talk about them first surfaced. Ive been real interested in getting one, but Im going to wait until kyopsho comes out with a car for a driver I like.

Over the past few weekends Ive been thinking about the new Nascar design though. Is the new look of nascar going to be available for these miniZs? or are we stuck with the old body style because of contract rights and what not?

I would assume that the next NASCAR bodies to come out will still be 05/06 versions. If it took well over a year to get the rights to even produce those that just recently came out, I can't see the car of tomorrow being produced anytime soon.