PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT: Kyosho MM Carbon H-plates (soft)

Spoon
2007.04.10, 11:04 AM
Name: James

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that prefers Kyosho med or hard carbon H-plates for MM. I really like the soft ones and as a result I am starting to aquire some extra med and hard ones.

If anyone doesn't like them and would be interested in selling or trading them let me know.

soulstice
2007.04.10, 11:08 AM
Hey Spoon,

I have 1-2 available for trade although i'm not sure if they're kyosho or not(bounty from bay auctions). I also got my f1 parts in so i'll have a stock tierod for you as well the next time i see you.

SaiTam
2007.04.10, 12:04 PM
I only use Hard H plate for MM setup and I'm willing to trade my soft ones. I'll see what I have when I get home. The only brand I use is Kyosho BTW.

Hood
2007.04.10, 12:32 PM
I like the Heavy, and would be glad to trade away my Light ones. I also only use the Kyosho.. I will go see how many I have..

I have two Kyosho Light T-Bars new, and PN Light and Medium (both are narrower than the Kyosho Light, but they look like a thicker material), I would gladly trade the four that I have for three Heavy Kyosho T-Bars.

arch2b
2007.04.10, 12:39 PM
i would be interested in trading for these as well;) i'bve also been looking for rm soft... atomic stopped making the ssg soft rm h plate :(

Spoon
2007.04.10, 01:05 PM
The response is way better than I could have expected.

Hood, since you know what you have, I'll check and see what I've got. I am sure I have two new hard ones. I might have a 3rd. I'll get back to you tonight when I do a count.

SaiTam,

I think another one of the DC members might be interested in your soft plates. Post what you have and maybe SoyVerde will check in and trade.

Hood
2007.04.24, 09:57 AM
Would be willing to trade for Kyosho Heavys..

Thanks,
Hood