PDA

View Full Version : F/S Custom Castrol Supra body

onrailz
2007.04.17, 08:48 PM
For sale here is a Supra body custom painted in the famous NSX Castrol scheme. Here is a link to the gallery with step by step process pictures as well as end result pics.
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=995
I'm looking for $45.00 shipped to anywhere in the US.

Thanks for looking!

-Chuck

ratjr15
2007.04.18, 03:33 PM
That's GORGEOUS! Wish I had the extra cash...

TM27
2007.06.21, 12:22 AM
Hey Chuck...
I have been trying to find a way to get a hold of you. I bought a body from Hobbycar that you painted.....It is a blue and green on white atomic body. I want to see if you will paint some bodies for me. Anyway, if you can let me know about painting I would really appreciate it. Is this body still avaliable ? If it is I will would be interested.
Thanks.
Troy

arch2b
2007.06.25, 08:30 AM
For sale here is a Supra body custom painted in the famous NSX Castrol scheme. Here is a link to the gallery with step by step process pictures as well as end result pics.
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=995
I'm looking for $45.00 shipped to anywhere in the US.

Thanks for looking!

-Chuck
you should be using hte prescribed format for this forum;) i know your an aa guy so i'll give you time to correct your post or it gets recycled. :)

TM27
2007.07.03, 12:12 PM
Please email me ......

onrailz
2007.07.03, 01:12 PM
Please email me ......

I sold the supra on the bay already, sorry.

As for painting Z's, I found that the time vs buyer value just isn't there so I'm not doing any custom painting anymore. Really sorry bout that.

Arch, what about my post isn't legal? How do I fix it?

Thanks, Chuck

arch2b
2007.07.03, 04:07 PM
there is a prescribed format. see the rules;)

TM27
2007.07.11, 10:35 AM
Dang I hate to hear that....Can I bribe ya .That worked on another deal...I started off with a 6 pak bribe and then it just went to cold hard cash.... I really did like the paint on this other body you painted..Email me if you would and maybe I can make it worth you while.....to maybe paint me one the next time you have the airbrush hooked up .
thanks,
Troy