PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1

russp
2007.04.19, 10:19 AM
So, is there really going to be some Formula 1 racing? I've found a Formula1 car that I'm really tempted by. I really liked the way they look when going around the track - like a mini Formula one fantasy :).

- Russ

AtlRC
2007.04.19, 10:33 PM
So, is there really going to be some Formula 1 racing? I've found a Formula1 car that I'm really tempted by. I really liked the way they look when going around the track - like a mini Formula one fantasy :).

- Russ

Hey Russ - I have an F1 and if you have one, we'll have a class! There was also a guy that showed up with a Ferrari F1. He expressed interest in coming back to race. Also Dennis was hinting that he would be getting one also. I would imagine that if we had a few running, others would follow as well... they're just too cool to pass up!

...I love F1 cars...the ultimate driving machines! :)

- Patrick

hpgod
2007.04.20, 05:56 AM
I have been thinking of getting one too. Was about to pull the trigger then my daughter got sick. Now I need to wait a few weeks to see what the healthcare bill damage will be. upto till Jan 1 I had great health insurance with just a copay and after Jan 1 they made every HMO plan a 10% coinsurance.
Art

ChattavegasSE
2007.04.20, 06:31 PM
I was barely thinking about getting an F1. ;)