PDA

View Full Version : White Bodies

soulstice
2007.04.20, 03:59 PM
Hi Tim,

Another question for you. I've been looking for white bodies lately and was wondering if you could give me a status update on the following . . .

F1 WHITE BODIES
Seems the only place that carried this item was HLJ in the past. When can I expect to buy these again or are they discontinued indefinitely?

BAJA BEETLE WHITE BODY
I only see one store online that has this. When do you expect these to be widely available?

NASCAR WHITE BODIES
When do you expect these to be widely available?

Also I remember reading somewhere that the Kyosho will just be doing limited production runs of autoscale sets, at the most 2-3 times. I noticed this being the case in your upcoming products list. Is this a temporary condition or the corporate strategy from here on out? Does this also pertain to white bodies? I ask so I can adjust my shopping habits accordingly.

Thanks again for your time and help.

sun

arch2b
2007.09.30, 08:03 PM
tim,
i'm begging here for some unpainted f1 bodies :eek: any idea when the next production run for these will be?

Dusty Weasle
2007.09.30, 10:45 PM
We're starting an F1 series in Phoenix, so there will be increased interest for us too. They're already searching about for Autoscales beyond the two styles offered stateside.

289FIA_Cobra
2007.10.10, 10:45 AM
I have a somewhat related question:

If I want to paint the white body, what is the best paint to use? The Tamiya hobby paints used on plastic models or something that can stand up to the use (abuse?) of track racing? Maybe an automotive spray can paint from Duplicolor ???

I'm still deciding which scheme to go with for my McLaren White Body but I'm kinda liking either the Blue/White "Fina" race car, or the the "Gulf Colors" race car. Just haven't figured it out yet.

arch2b
2007.10.10, 10:55 AM
We're starting an F1 series in Phoenix, so there will be increased interest for us too. They're already searching about for Autoscales beyond the two styles offered stateside.
lets not get into that here. there are threads already on what type of paint people use such as this one, http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23830&highlight=paint

289FIA_Cobra
2007.10.10, 02:27 PM
lets not get into that here. there are threads already on what type of paint people use such as this one, http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23830&highlight=paint

Thanks Arch.