PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 3 Race 7 & 8

briankstan
2007.04.30, 09:11 AM
Don't forget to submit your times. they are due by 10am Mountain Standard time on May 1st.

Please make sure that they are in the correct format. thanks ;)

I have times from (I'll update as they come in)

Salt Lake Mini-Z
SRC
Stafford Racers UK
Mini-AZ
Flipside Racing
Red River Racers
RMXRC
Gackle Raceway
DC GTG
NEMA
Ann Arbor

arch2b
2007.04.30, 10:21 AM
crap, i need to get our in :eek: completely slipped my mind since spoon usually handles all this and he was absent this time. man, he goes away for one gtg and i forget everything :p

hobbycar
2007.05.01, 06:53 AM
Brian,

Just double checking you got our Ann Arbor results I sent in.

-hobbycar

briankstan
2007.05.01, 04:39 PM
I have updated the list of times received.

I have a small problem though, I got send out of town unexpectedly last night and didn't get my files uploaded to my FTP site. I won't be home until Friday night.

I won't be able to update the times and points until I get home.

I hope this doesn't put anyone off to much. If it's any consolation I spent the night on an airplane. got 2 hours of sleep went directly to my job site this morning and just check into my room... :( I'm very sleepy. ;)

rharris
2007.05.01, 05:27 PM
No problem. I'll tell the kids not to check till Sunday. I have three boys (Christian, Stephen, and Jesse) who all want to know if they beat Cassy and his xmod.

This is too much fun.

hobbycar
2007.05.01, 05:32 PM
I have updated the list of times received.

I have a small problem though, I got send out of town unexpectedly last night and didn't get my files uploaded to my FTP site. I won't be home until Friday night.

I won't be able to update the times and points until I get home.

I hope this doesn't put anyone off to much. If it's any consolation I spent the night on an airplane. got 2 hours of sleep went directly to my job site this morning and just check into my room... :( I'm very sleepy. ;)

I understand as I've also been crunched overtime by work (for the past couple months :( ).

Just let us know when you get a chance to do it and thanks again for all of you work do for HFAY OLPS!

-hobbycar

briankstan
2007.05.05, 05:38 PM
Times have been updated for races 7 & 8. (sorry about being late :eek: )

the overall points have also been updated. looks like things are very tight at the top. All the way down for that matter. great racing everyone. :cool:

rkwfxd
2007.05.05, 10:58 PM
I JUST got into this with my son at SRC and seeing our times posted makes me want to destroy my credit card with hop up parts and RCP track and spend entire days turning practice laps. Way too much fun and I'm not even a contender.

briankstan
2007.05.05, 11:26 PM
I JUST got into this with my son at SRC and seeing our times posted makes me want to destroy my credit card with hop up parts and RCP track and spend entire days turning practice laps. Way too much fun and I'm not even a contender.

Welcome aboard. I'm happy you are enjoying the series. :cool:

you never know how things will end up. some of the newest racers are right there at the top.

rharris
2007.05.05, 11:50 PM

ROFL.... I've soooo been there!!! :D oh wait... i'm still there :eek:

I have a feeling you're about to get faster.

rharris
2007.05.05, 11:57 PM
Oh man..... 9 points separate Cassy and Christian.

The 16 and under battle rages on. Will the xmod be able to stay off the Mini-Z steady advance? Or will the Mini-Z prove to much for even the fastest xmod on-line?

briankstan
2007.05.06, 12:04 AM
not that I'm rooting for anyone, but I'd love to see what Casey could do with a Mini-Z. I'd still say he would be in the top 10.

Christian has improved alot also and is taking the race to him. it's anyones guess with 4 races remaining.

rharris
2007.05.06, 12:34 AM
I'd love to see Casey and his XMOD win too. But Christian's my boy... so I gatta root for him.

I would very much like to see what Casey can do with a Mini-Z. I have heard through the grapevine that Casey is a credit to his club. Helping others and keeping his equipment in tip top shape.

FYI, at the Kenon race today there was a 11yr old that placed 3rd over all. I asked his Dad to start a HFAY club. They are thinking it over.

briankstan
2007.05.06, 12:41 AM
that's great. I added a "Special Recognition" section on the home page of the HFAY site. I just thought that a little recongnition for his skills was in order.

will3kgt
2007.05.06, 10:54 AM
WOW! I haven't seen a race event this close since this series started.

arch2b
2007.05.06, 02:11 PM
one thing to clarify, imx raced with us for 7 and 8. he is listed as dow for 7 and dc gtg for 8. not that i don't mind him contributing to our club points;) just hought we should be consistent in hwo we report his times.

imxlr8ed
2007.05.06, 09:24 PM
I'll be a DCGTG member for both if it helps. That "DOW" looks awful lonely on there anyways. (I blame my crew. :p ;) )

I'm still dying to see a video of that XMOD in action... also to know the setup of it. I have seen Xmods do a good job of keeping up with Zs in the past, one guy at our club had an Evo a while back that was pretty respectable, seemed to handle fairly well. It got around, but was still lacking that something special. (Kyosho magic)

If Casey keeps it up, we'll all soon know what he can do with a Z in Season 4. :D

briankstan
2007.05.06, 10:33 PM
thanks for the update. I'll make sure his point get tallied with the DC points.