PDA

View Full Version : www.connecticutspeedway.com

herman
2001.12.03, 01:53 AM
:D http://www.connecticutspeedway.com/

hi guys... the owners told me of their new webpage... hope you like it... there's even a short video of a lap around the track...

mini-z
2001.12.03, 10:26 AM
Herman, there's been a link on the "Clubs" section of the site for ages, didn't you see it?

herman
2001.12.04, 02:18 AM
mini-z, yep i saw it, but according to them they upgraded the page and changed the address to www.connecticutspeedway.com
thanks for the support...:D

Sm0lders
2001.12.04, 02:54 PM
New site is sweet, I really like there track I'm gonna make a mini-version of it in my living room :)

The avi of the track is cool !, haha I didn't know they drive that hard !, that car bumps pretty hard in the wall before it goes over the straight :)

mini-z
2001.12.04, 05:04 PM
Herman, I see that now - thanks!

herman
2001.12.04, 09:56 PM
SmOlders.... yep the track is pretty mean as many lay a victim to busted first servo gears crashing into the barriers and/or side walls (they've added some cushion since then)... not to mention beat up bodies as well... but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun... it's more of learning the fastest line of the track... :D

Sm0lders
2001.12.05, 07:02 AM
yeah, the safest line for your car :)

Could they make another video but then with a F1 ? would be cool !

Faboy Joe
2001.12.05, 11:16 PM
I will post an F1 Vidoe soon in our website. I just need to change it to a new lay-out fit for the F1:D

Sm0lders
2001.12.06, 09:13 AM
Cool !!!, thnx man !

Sm0lders
2001.12.09, 02:23 PM
Where's the F1 movie ? :)

Faboy Joe
2001.12.09, 09:12 PM
Hi Sm0lders,

We just finished our race last night and the F1s stood out the most! It was like watching the real thing ;) We took some videos and we will post it in pur site in a day or two. I will keep this forum posted. Thanks for your patience:)

Sonny

aka

Fatboy Joe

SSJ Char
2001.12.13, 06:05 PM
Wow, all of you guys are asian. philipenoes?

SSJ Char
2001.12.14, 03:36 PM
By any chance, can you guys make the videos high quality, as in 20 megs AVI? I really like them, and I want to see them in HIGH detail.

SSJ Char
2001.12.14, 04:09 PM
hehehe, I didnt know connecticutspeedway was in the phillipines. I thought it was IN Connecticut. hehe

herman
2001.12.17, 11:56 PM
well connecticut speedway is in connecticut...
it's in a commercial building which is on connecticut street... hence connecticut speedway... all in the philippines...:D

as for the videos... i'm not too sure that the guy at the track was able to get them in high quality... i just hope they come out with them soon so that everybody can see them..

FATBOY from CS
2001.12.21, 09:30 AM
Hey guys! This is the Fatboy from Connecticut Speedway, I'm going to take videos of the race this sunday and will probably upload ti I-Mesh so you can just download the huhge file.

Donut
2002.01.14, 02:17 AM
Hi Herman,

Have you seen this track? It's right here in Merville where I live!

Found it in the Spanish site mentioned in one of the posts. It's in 55 Washington St., Merville Paranaque. The caption says they're installing lights for night racing. I believe its called Metropole SpeedZone Race Track.

herman
2002.01.15, 01:45 AM
hey donut...

well yes and no... last sunday, i decided to take a look at the track... so i informed alex (one of the owners of the track) that i'd drop by... 55 washington st. is his house (cool house if i may add) and the tracks are at 19 amsterdam st.

didn't have time to go to the tracks as i was pressed for time... alex also said that the tracks were almost finished (final touches being done) and they're planning to open up soon...

:D

NOMOTORLIMIT
2002.02.01, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Donut
Hi Herman,

Have you seen this track? It's right here in Merville where I live!

Found it in the Spanish site mentioned in one of the posts. It's in 55 Washington St., Merville Paranaque. The caption says they're installing lights for night racing. I believe its called Metropole SpeedZone Race Track.

May I know what kind of motor you guys use in a track this big? I thought our track was big, but this one is Big! Perfect for my motor. I'm not trying to market here, by the way. I'm simply impressed with the size of the track.

herman
2002.02.03, 10:16 PM
nomotorlimit...

haven't seen the track yet, but i've heard from a guy that it is big... i'll try and get the specs when i visit the place... tried to contact the guy who ownes the track and unfortunately he was out of town...