PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Roswell May 16th & 17th

briankstan
2007.05.14, 05:27 PM
I will be in Atlanta again and stayin in Roswell on the 16th & 17th. I should have both nights free.

let me know if we can set something up. Sorry about the last minute notice.

Racing would be cool, but just getting together for dinner would be great as well.

dnicolet
2007.05.14, 07:07 PM
I will be in Atlanta again and stayin in Roswell on the 16th & 17th. I should have both nights free.

let me know if we can set something up. Sorry about the last minute notice.

Racing would be cool, but just getting together for dinner would be great as well.

I am free both nights, but Thursday might work better for me. I would definitely be interested in racing. Let me know what works for you.

Doug :rolleyes:

briankstan
2007.05.14, 10:20 PM
I think Thursday night is the best for me as well. I'll bring a car with me and we can figure out the details later tonight or over the next few nights.

I'll be on the road, so I won't be on until tomorrow night, and each night there after.

pinoyboy
2007.05.15, 08:51 PM
Sure, I'll come up this Thursday too :D Anyone else gonna be able to come out?

briankstan
2007.05.15, 10:30 PM
I'm in Atlanta... I'll be heading to roswell tomorrow night. I brought my cars with me and I'm ready to go.

what time you guys want to meet at the hobby shop? I'll be there around 5. Maybe a little earlier.

dnicolet
2007.05.16, 09:20 AM
Excellent! I will plan on getting to the shop between 4:30p and 5p.

briankstan
2007.05.16, 07:49 PM
I just checked in at my room in Alpharetta. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

pinoyboy
2007.05.18, 08:37 AM
Nice to meet you Brain and good to see you too Doug :D

NT2
2007.05.18, 01:54 PM
Where in Alpharetta/Roswell do you guys meet?

I just relocated to Canton from Palm Beach and I am trying to find a hobby shop that carries Mini-Z.

There is one in Kennesaw, but no Mini-Z and there was one in Canton, but it closed.

dnicolet
2007.05.18, 02:37 PM
Hank - same here, and thanks again for your help with the damper kit.

NT2 - the hobby shop info is as follows:

Hobby Mart
11235 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 740-2902

There is a nice track there and Miguel (the owner) allows you to come up anytime and run you rig around. His Mini-Z stock is a little low (I think he just recently signed up to be a dealer), but he gets some decent stuff in from time to time.

Keep an eye on this portion of the forums. Patrick is the guy who runs the races and he will post dates and times here. I know they just finished up their current series and they are talking about running another series through the summer.

Hope to see you up at the track.

Doug :cool:

briankstan
2007.05.19, 01:01 PM
Nice to meet you Brain and good to see you too Doug :D

I got home last night about 12am my time... (2am your time) that was a long day.

it was nice meeting you Hank and getting some racing in. Hope your girlfriend didn't mind to much that you were hanging out with the guys.

Doug, It was nice talking with you again. thanks for hooking me up with an excellect BBQ spot. I'll have to hit them again when I'm in town.

I'll let you guys know when I'll be back. it shouldn't be to long I imagine.