PDA

View Full Version : Powerziser 1000mAh rechargables

eztuner12
2007.05.18, 07:15 PM
Have any of you tested or run with Powerziser 1000mAh Rechargeable Batteries?
Any comment regarding these batteries would be appreciated.
Thx

Red Team
2007.05.21, 11:00 AM
Have any of you tested or run with Powerziser 1000mAh Rechargeable Batteries?
Any comment regarding these batteries would be appreciated.
Thx

I just received mine, now they are in the refresh mode in my charger...as soon as I have more details, I'll put it here !

eztuner12
2007.05.21, 05:36 PM
I just received mine, now they are in the refresh mode in my charger...as soon as I have more details, I'll put it here !
Will be waiting
Thx

Red Team
2007.05.25, 06:03 AM
Will be waiting
Thx

Ok, after I refreshed them all, I start to test them all and it seems that the BC 900 it shows from 725 Mah to 925 Mah range, for 8 batts. Tonight I'll test them on the track and I'll get back to you.

eztuner12
2007.05.26, 04:43 PM
Ok, after I refreshed them all, I start to test them all and it seems that the BC 900 it shows from 725 Mah to 925 Mah range, for 8 batts. Tonight I'll test them on the track and I'll get back to you.
Geat I will be waiting for your test outcome
Good luck
Thx 4 da info

Red Team
2007.05.30, 11:48 AM
Geat I will be waiting for your test outcome
Good luck
Thx 4 da info

Well, because this batts. were in such large range of capacity, I matched them with some other batts. and the result was ok, though not up to my Intelectts or to my Camelion 1100 mah ( which has a real capacity of almost 1000 mah ).

eztuner12
2007.05.30, 12:18 PM
Well, because this batts. were in such large range of capacity, I matched them with some other batts. and the result was ok, though not up to my Intelectts or to my Camelion 1100 mah ( which has a real capacity of almost 1000 mah ).
Thx for your time and valuable info

eztuner12
2007.06.15, 11:54 PM
Hi Red Team,
Right after your comments I proceeded and placed an order for a 12 PCS AAA 1000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable Powerizer Batteries. Hey 12 batteries for $11.95 it worth the test!!!
For my surprise I was expecting dark & light blue colored battery, these came in orange, silver and very light bluish gray.
Before I do any thing, I contacted the manufacturer for referrals on brake-in procedures for their battery and did exactly as they instructed and I quote “You should be able to just recharge them first. Then drain them down to about 1.0v per cell and recharge it fully again during the first 4 times you used it. This is to condition the battery.
Your charging current should not exceed 500mAh. A rule of thumb is charging current should be 1/2C of capacity”
After finishing with the conditioning of the 12 batteries, I charged them one last time to measure the mAh and it showed a close range from 983mAh lowest to 1010mAh highest. Volt From 1.49v to 1.51v
At the track they felt great, very powerful and ran very hard for 17 full minutes on a single charge, 1st ran for 11 consecutive minutes stop to cool down for a couple of minutes and back on the track for 6 more minutes, my lap time was on my regular timing,
My opinion is, that for lees than a buck per-battery, these batteries are better than many $2. batteries I have tested before. Now lets wait to see how long they will last?

aimfox
2007.09.03, 11:25 AM
Hi Red Team,
Right after your comments I proceeded and placed an order for a 12 PCS AAA 1000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable Powerizer Batteries. Hey 12 batteries for $11.95 it worth the test!!!
For my surprise I was expecting dark & light blue colored battery, these came in orange, silver and very light bluish gray.
Before I do any thing, I contacted the manufacturer for referrals on brake-in procedures for their battery and did exactly as they instructed and I quote “You should be able to just recharge them first. Then drain them down to about 1.0v per cell and recharge it fully again during the first 4 times you used it. This is to condition the battery.
Your charging current should not exceed 500mAh. A rule of thumb is charging current should be 1/2C of capacity”
After finishing with the conditioning of the 12 batteries, I charged them one last time to measure the mAh and it showed a close range from 983mAh lowest to 1010mAh highest. Volt From 1.49v to 1.51v
At the track they felt great, very powerful and ran very hard for 17 full minutes on a single charge, 1st ran for 11 consecutive minutes stop to cool down for a couple of minutes and back on the track for 6 more minutes, my lap time was on my regular timing,
My opinion is, that for lees than a buck per-battery, these batteries are better than many $2. batteries I have tested before. Now lets wait to see how long they will last?
Do you got a link that I can go purchase the batteries? Looks like it is such a good deal :)

minittrackmann
2007.11.02, 10:11 PM
aimfox go on ebay and type in powerizer batteries. you can either purchase 20 of them for 10 bucks, or 50 of them for 30 bucks. very very cheap. lol